Punch, Punch, Kick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Ok, this is like Duck, Duck, Goose.

Granted I've never actually played the game, but I think I have a pretty good idea how it goes so bare with me.

Rules: I'll start off by typing "Punch!" and then someone else does and then the next person (third person) types "Kick!" and then they go and pm somebody that they want to kick and they pm them the word "Kick!" and anything else they want and if the person isn't familiar with this game then you also explain to them what has happened and how the game works.

If the person who was kicked doesn't respond within an hour then you can continue with the game and someone can start with "Punch!" in the thread again.

When you are kicked you come back to the thread and let everybody know you were kicked and by whom and then you start it again and type "Punch!"

P.S. It'd be smart to try and "Kick!" somebody who is currently online at KMC so it can keep going.

Is it comprehensible.....

DanZeke25
Negative. no expression

powerfulone1987
doesn't have to be.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
doesn't have to be.

no Negative is another way to say no. no expression

mailedbypostman
This reminds me of the shootout thread in the matrix forums. Those were the good old days... sad sad

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by DanZeke25
no Negative is another way to say no. no expression

then you should have said nothing at all .

it's not like i asked you a question.

powerfulone1987
and if it makes everybody feel better. you can use the words Duck duck goose if you want.

is it comrpehensible.....

DanZeke25
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
then you should have said nothing at all .

it's not like i asked you a question.

When you post a new thread, people are gonna reply. Thats the point. Posting a thread is just like asking a question. Jeez. no expression

JLred
punch......

powerfulone1987
punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.