I'm going to sit on my cat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
I'm going to kill him, he is always screaming at me and hiding under my bed when I want to get him but this time it's the last drop.
When I got home this night I found that my pillow was a little moisty.. He quickly ran away from under my bed. THE SHITHEAD PEE-ed over my whole bed and even over my self written comics!!
Although the sucker broke his arm and needs amputation, I'm going to kill him anyway. I'm going to sit on him..

Yup, no hope for him, this is the last drop. sad
Rest in agony little assh*le.

And whatever anybody might say, I will not change my mind.
cat = death

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by overlord
Although the sucker broke his arm and needs amputation, I'm going to kill him anyway. I'm going to sit on him..
cat = death

Lol, isn't that blunt and kind of immature. You just come out of no where and say "i'm going to sit on him.."

Even though it's funny it's a serious matter and you need some help.
I mean fo realio you crazy.

mailedbypostman
GL HF BB! thumb up thumb up

Really?
blink blink

JLred
Can I have him?

ben_dover
I'm going to kill him, he is always screaming at me and hiding under my bed when I want to get him but this time it's the last drop.
When I got home this night I found that my pillow was a little moisty.. He quickly ran away from under my bed. THE SHITHEAD PEE-ed over my whole bed and even over my self written comics!!

cat = death This is by far the most random and the most hilarious thing I've heard this year! laughing laughing

Also, I agree with powerfulone1987 about his statement. You do need help! Please see someone pertaining to your issuess before making that decision about sitting on your cat, this is a seroious sittuation that needs to have action taken. If you really hate your cat, have you though of giving it away to a shelter or someone who wants a cat and get a dog, they rule big time!!! Happy Dance

justjakk

cat = death can i sit on him? he will squish more if i sit on him. evil face

Captain REX
How immature, overlord.

Lana
Poor kitty cry

Captain REX
Shall we liberate this fluff-ball of catness, Lana? *cocks MAC 10*

Lana
Sounds like a plan to me.....

a1hsauce
laughing out loud you sick sonofabitch

LordMortis
"I'm going to kill you Beebo!"

For anyones that's seen Beebo, the cat what has facial hair huh

nitro-swicked
my god.......

kill that facken' cat.

*HANDS M4 WITH MRL2 LAUNCHER*

Tired Hiker
You should put your cat up for adoption, or just drop it off anonymously on the front steps of the SPCA. Don't kill it, for Heaven's sake, just guide it toward a home that will appreciate it. Don't waste a perfectly good cat. Seriously.

cool_dudes_rule

cat = death dude thats sick.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by cool_dudes_rule
dude thats sick.

Tru dat!

gamewarrior
Dude, its just a cat it cant help itself. maybe you could teach it to be more careful on were she should urinate and spend more time with the cat maybe you two will become the best of friends one day, you'll never know.

Kharhmah

cat = death
weep

powerfulone1987
Well he said he was going to do it yesterday night and nobody was going to change his mind, so I fear it is too late and the deed is done.

Unless they were lying.

Is it comprehensible.....

Prince Nauj

cat = death
oh your so evil, kittens are so much fun sad

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
oh your so evil, kittens are so much fun sad
yes Kitties are sweet.

overlord
It was his last warning, I am like a trict moderator man. yes

powerfulone1987
Huh.

Prince Nauj
It was his last warning, I am like a trict moderator man. yes
then you shall burn in hell for killing him evil face

Da preacher

cat = death

Don't sit on'im.
Throw his head against the neighbours wall.
Splash!!!!!!!!!!
twisted

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Da preacher
Don't sit on'im.
Throw his head against the neighbours wall.
Splash!!!!!!!!!!
twisted

How about yo demonstrate this to us using your own head you evil evil little immigrant.

overlord
Hey, cool thread! Who made it?

powerfulone1987
Ummm.....you no expression

overlord
no expression

No kidding..

powerfulone1987
No really..........I'm serious, I'm not kidding no expression

_Sanctuary_
Why would you want to SIT on a cat?

nitro-swicked
laughing

no expression

Ms Flower
morron

Morning_Glory

cat = death
cry

overlord
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
No really..........I'm serious, I'm not kidding no expression
But is that comprehensivevosely?
Originally posted by Ms Flower
morron
eek!

Storm
Watch out for Catwoman.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ms Flower

eek! stick out tongue

Originally posted by Storm
Watch out for Catwoman.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. catwoman droolio

overlord
Originally posted by Storm
Watch out for Catwoman.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I have awakened a sleeping giant. *trembling with ph34r and n/k*

fear fear fear fear fear
fear fear fear fear fear

Hack Benjamin
I'd sit on Catwoman...

Take that anyway you'd like, I'm not even sure what I meant by that.

powerfulone1987

eek!

Your spelling isn't.

is it comprehensible.....

overlord
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Your spelling isn't.

I can comprehend that I made a spelling error on purpose, you probably can't.

Is het bevattelijk.....

Ladyluck

cat = death

I don't like you. no expression

powerfulone1987
I can comprehend that I made a spelling error on purpose, you probably can't.

Is het bevattelijk.....

Once again, many spelling mistakes.

Council#13
Okay it might be too late to save your cat, but calm down. Just Kidding. Since this is so old i hope you washed your pants and pillow

powerfulone1987
if they did kill their cat.
I hope they continue to sleep in the cats urine on his pillow and bed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.