Most amazing comic game ever!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok this could go in the games discussion forum but I hope the discussion will be geared more towards comics............

You are the ultimate games master. You see with your amazing game powers the growing population of comic book fans.

You have to make a game containing both Marvel and DC characters. There has to be a wide variety of different people in the game eg. not all the marvel characters are avengers or all X-men.

The game is in the style of the X-men legends games where you have 1 to 4 characters playable on a mission which this team has to go through levels and complete.

There is a catch. Due to the fact that a game disc can only hold soo much info, you can only have say..........10 marvel and 10 DC characters playable in the game (And maybe 5 or 6 unlockable Marvel and/or DC characters).

Describe to me in detail what the plot of the game is? Who are the playable and unlockable characters in the game? Who are the villains you have to fight? How is the game set up?

willRules
I would have...............

Marvel playable is.........
Captain America
Thor
Hawkeye
Spider-man
Emma frost
Wolverine
Mr fantastic
Deadpool
Namor
Hulk

DC playable is..............
Batman
Superman
Nightwing
Black canary
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Supergirl
Robin
Challenging
Flash

Main game villains........
Doc Ock
Magneto
Deathstroke
Lex Luthor
Poison Ivy
Ultron
Loki
The Cyborg Superman
and a few more......

The plot.......

Loki managed to discover a portal to the DCU and meets Lex Luthor. they talk about their hero problems and decide to team up against the heroes.................

Family_guy725
Marvel characters
Venom
Cable
Gambit
Spiderman
human torch
wolverine
iron man
Ghost rider
Punisher

DC characters
(dont know any but basics not big on DC)
Batman
Shazzam
Aquaman
martian manhunter
hawkgirl
Green lantern(original that went loco)
Superman(of course)
Flash
Supderboy
(and that arrow dude with all the arrows)

Villains
Carnage
Joker
Juggernaut
Darkseid
Dr.Doom
Thanos
Lobo
Abomination
Lex Luthor with tech (like super blaster guns and mechanical suits)
Kingpin & hired hands

plot...
Kingpin and Lex Luthor have joined forces and recruited the most evil of villains on their side to wipe out the heroes that have cause them so much trouble in the past.

DigiMark007
Yeah, something epic like those...I've thought of similar ones. The game would be gi-normous, but would be worth it to play as so many awesome characters. No one mentioned Quicksilver...running into buildings before learning to control his speed would be hilarious. Flash would be too hard though unless they scaled him down a bunch.

And I'd want multiplayer where the characters are written well, so you couldn't have Spider-Man fighting Supes or something, and you'd have to mix and match cool combos of fights.

I'd rather not have it in X-Men Legends format though...it's a cool game, but how the hell do you do justice to some of those characters in that format? I'd rather have "You're GL for this level" and have it be sprawling and 3D like the current Hulk and SM games. But that's me.

Mainstream
Marvel Characters
Captain America
Cable
Gambit
Rogue
Wolverine
Vision
Cyclops
Psylocke
Spiderman
She-Hulk
Sentry
Dr. Strange

DC Heros
Speedy II
Robin III
Superboy
Wonder Girl
Raven
Beast Boy
Cyborg
Kid Flash
GL Alan Scott
Mr. Terriffic
Nightwing
Superman
Villians
Deathstroke and Ravanger II
Blockbuster II (I know he's dead but he's back)
Dr. Light
Trigon
Apocalypse (four horsemen two marvel heros and two DC heros)
Mr. Sinister (with Nasty boys)
Utron
Magneto (with brotherhood)
Lex Luthor (in super armor)
Posion Ivy
Clayface II (dead but now back)
Red Hood
Morlum
Venom
Doc Ock
and many more...

plot: 12 marvel heros and 12 DC heros are the only ones left standing when Lex, Dr. Light, Apcocalypse, Magneto and others team up taking down most of the Xmen, JLA, JSA. these 24 heros must team up in groups of 4 to take down a union of pure villianous evil.

willRules
cool.

I would love to have a level in the game where the villains are getting away cutesy of Lex luthor's own Air force one, and you have to either chase him in the X-jet, or by using a flying character.

I would love to have flashback missions as well. Like deadpool vs kane or batman vs bane............ eek!

willRules
Levels in the game I'd make include....................

X-mansion with many cameos. (there would also be a fight scne where the mansion is falling apart.)

JLA watchtower with many cameos.

Gotham

Metropolis

Weapon X facility.

Asgard

and many many more

Final level................Astral plane!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.