Corran, Depa, and Mace vs. Vodo and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
You know the drill.

Darth Avis
Vodo>mace
malak>corren and depa

Darth_Glentract
Corran is around Mace's level of power.

Darth Avis
Kyp is not around mace so corren cant be

Deus Ex
I have seen nothing to indicate Corran Horn is near Mace's level of power, and most certainly not his level of expertise.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Kyp is not around mace so corren cant be

Go read my arguments in the Kyp vs. Dooku thread, I think it will change your mind on Kyp being as good as Mace.

Janus, Corran has experince as a Corsec officer. Corran has nearly as much training time as Mace, nearly all of which is in a time of war.

Corran was able to defeat a Jensaari after only a six weeks of training, showing that his Corsec skill in good enough to help him against a force user. He also was around Mara's level of power in "I, Jedi" when they trained against the little droid things.

Also, with less thansix weeks of Jedi Training(three or so), Corran was able to imput powerful illusions into people's minds. During one exercise at the Jedi Academy, he tried to lift a giant rock with TK, but was unable to, instead calling upon a latent force ability and made everyone think he lifted the rock, even fooling Luke for some time.

He also took the energy from an extensive amounts of high explosives and redirected it into the sky, demonstraiting not only the ability to protect himself from large amounts of energy, but redirect it how he wants.

During the War with the Yuuzhan Vong, Corran killed the Yuuzhan Vong Commander Shedao Shai. Corran also infiltrated the Vong-formed Coruscant and escaped with Nen Yim, Harrar and Nom Anor. He took them to Zonama Sekot and displayed impressive abilities there.

Then, to top it all off, during the Dark Nest Crisis, Corran temporarily became the Head of the Jedi Order during Luke's absense.

Seems around Mace's level to me.

Darth Faunus
This is the guy who claimed Horn could be defeated by bloody Plo Koon. . .

Please. Horn wouldn't have a prayer against Windu. He may have some neat abilities, and doubtlessly impressive accomplishments, but he lacks the talent, power, and ability of Windu.

Sorgo
OMFKGOFMGOOMFG MALAKS PWNS ALLZ.

Darth Faunus
And then a Jawa comes in and cows him. Pwn3d!!!

overlord
Erm.. Erm.... (!!) ..JAWA PWN ALL!!!!!11!!11111
laughing HARHAHAHRAHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!! *throws a fit*

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
This is the guy who claimed Horn could be defeated by bloody Plo Koon. . .

Please. Horn wouldn't have a prayer against Windu. He may have some neat abilities, and doubtlessly impressive accomplishments, but he lacks the talent, power, and ability of Windu.

That was before I knew anything about Horn.

Deus Ex
Funny. You said Horn was your favorite character -months- ago. How did you go all this time not knowing anything about him?

Darth_Glentract
That was also when I though Revan could take Rangos. Beliefs change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.