-=- Invisible Mouse -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
My cursor Is invisible. I tried changing icons, re-installing the mouse pilots, and everything....

I can't see my mouse and it ROYALLY ticks pff badly.

Solutions anybody?

Koala MeatPie
Oops... See? I emant for that to be in the Computer Questions Forum...

Koala MeatPie
My cursor Is invisible. I tried changing icons, re-installing the mouse pilots, and everything....

I can't see my mouse and it ROYALLY ticks pff badly.

Solutions anybody?

Not a virus, not any of thoes prank viruses either.

HBK
Do you have a mouse?

eggmayo
Originally posted by HBK
Do you have a mouse?
laughing I have no idea why thats funny.

Koala MeatPie
Because your an idiot. Listen, I am REALLY pissed right now beacsue I can't get my of a mouse to work.

No time to be making stupid jokes.... or acting like tech support "is your monitor on?"

I mean, WTF!

eggmayo
Are you on XP?

Koala MeatPie
Yes, and now, My keyboard is detected but it doesn't type.

(I am on an another computer)

Koala MeatPie
I un-installed Service pack 2, inserted XP CD, *repaired* the system, booted it up, Still the same problem..... INstalled SP2, Still the same problem, eccept I now lost my graphics card, even after re-installing the drivers from www.nvidia.com

Koala MeatPie
I got Pissed and Re-INstalled My Computer... now it works better then ever!!!

jockjanson
Your mouse...was covert!
Was it a USB mouse? XP can choke on those sometimes.

Fire
lol I was gonna advise that to you anyway KMP re-installing is usually a good option (if you have backups)

Syren
shock

Koala MeatPie
Yeahhhhh I usually ahve to amke about 4-10 gbs of abck ups each time I re-install it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.