Favorite Super Weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
What is your favorite Superweapon?

My personal favorite is the World Devastators, followed by the Eclipse, then Star Forge.

General Zink
The classic Death Star.

Lana
I wish I had a Death Star.....

That's definitely my favorite big grin

Tangible God
Death Star all the way. It was original, it was f*ckin huge, it could blow all you cared for away within seconds with a big green laser. I love it.

Followed by the Star Forge do conquer the galaxy, always fun.

Eclipse afterwards, like a miniarure mobile Death Star.

The the Sun Crusher. Don't like the Hutt system? Boom. Two hours later and the whole Goddamn solar system is blown away.

But the Galaxy Gun was ridiculous. Destroying a whole galaxy? That's TOO much, even for SW.

Captain REX
Why the hell would anyone make THAT? That's like saying 'blow up the enemy, AND myself, all with one shot!'

The Death Star was the most recognizeable, if not the most original. From there, they got kind of repetetive. Palpatine's 'Destroy planets!' plan didn't work the first time, why would it work again?

Se7in
Don't know if this is allowed, but my favorite would be the Thought Bomb, followed by the Sun Crucher, and then the Star Forge.

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why the hell would anyone make THAT? That's like saying 'blow up the enemy, AND myself, all with one shot!'

The Death Star was the most recognizeable, if not the most original. From there, they got kind of repetetive. Palpatine's 'Destroy planets!' plan didn't work the first time, why would it work again?

Classic bad guy thing -- blow shit up, and to hell with the consequences wink

But yeah, after the Death Star stuff did get kinda repetetive.

Captain REX
I thought that the Thought Bomb was a cool, non-industrial 'super weapon.' It basically took all the life out of Ruusan, though things grew back and people did come there eventually.

The Eclipse Star Destroyer was a silly idea, really; it was basically taking the two things that you thought of when you thought The Empire and putting them togther.

Tangible God
Yeah, so double the loss when it blows.

Captain REX
Well, makes the Empire Remnant look twice as stupid, I guess...

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Tangible God
But the Galaxy Gun was ridiculous. Destroying a whole galaxy? That's TOO much, even for SW.

WTF? The Galaxy Gun can't destroy the entire Galaxy. It's a planet destroyer. Galaxy Gun just sounds better than Planet Gun.

Lana
Eh, personally, both sound retarded.

Captain REX
Seriously.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
WTF? The Galaxy Gun can't destroy the entire Galaxy. It's a planet destroyer. Galaxy Gun just sounds better than Planet Gun. Does it matter? Either way it's one stupid idea.

Captain REX
Besides, how are proton torpedos with hyperdrives going to destroy anything?

Darth Traya
Star Forge is the best in my opinion, an unlimited factory, yipee!

Gryn Jabar
Jeesh, instead of spending trillions of dollars on a wtflaser, couldn't they just shoot a meteor at the planet?

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Star Forge is the best in my opinion, an unlimited factory, yipee!

I have to agree... An all poweful army filled with droids and god knows how many ships suicide bombing every ship they come across and taking down every force on the ground with heavy force. big grin

Gotwa
Sun crusher. Nothing beats having the ability to store your ride in a sun.

overlord
The World Vacuum Cleaners. They don't suck, they rock.
Whenever I play Rogue Squadron I always join in on the destruction of Mon Calamari.

Twilight Janick
A Galaxy Gun destroys stellar systems.

Darth_Glentract
No it doesn't. The Galaxy Gun can take out a planet at full power, no an entire system. Where do people get that stuff?

Twilight Janick
What other superweapon does that?

Darth_Glentract
The Sun Crusher does that.

Deus Ex
Or the Nutcrusher.

Sesse
Valley of the jedi is a superweapon enough.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Or the Nutcrusher. I never liked that play.

Deus Ex
Me either. And yet I always had to watch it every year in class.

Tangible God
Well thank God I've driven it from my mind with endless hours of repetitve Golf-Networks.

knuckles
how about a combo have the deathstar with the cannon from ANH and ROTJ orbiting the starforge. An unlimited army the best weapon and one heck of a defense system. What could be better I ask you.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by knuckles
how about a combo have the deathstar with the cannon from ANH and ROTJ orbiting the starforge. An unlimited army the best weapon and one heck of a defense system. What could be better I ask you.

Centerpoint Station. It can move planets through hyperspace and cause stars to go supernova as well as destroy entire fleets. Yep, thats better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.