Remaking Spider-man Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
Me and my friends will be remaking the spiderman movie. A no-budget amateur film that will hopefully be better than SP1.

-I will be directing and im sure the comedy will be better. I'm also doing a cameo appearance as Hoffman...sad. very sad

-special effects will be crap

what do you guys think?

Doc Ock
Just don't give GG the power ranger costume and you'll do fine wink

Silverstein
actually...i told my friend to buy a power rangers costume...LOL but we're giving him an actual goblin face, with a lot of tathered clothing like a cloak...to cover most of the power ranger aspect of it.

Arahan
you guys have too much free time

DBZ MAN
i would to see how you do the web swinging thing

spencerspider
lol yea this should be funny

Jimmy Buggs
start going to the strip clubs to look for an MJ

The Ones
laughing low budget and amatuer. and you expect it to be better? dont make me laugh. it might be good but not better

Evil SeeD
Hey sliverstein, I would help you with this for i have CGI programs and other video editing programs on my computer...They are very cheap versions (well not cheap buit compared to actual movies it is) But it looks cool...but we probably live noowhere near eachother.. I have made many amature comdy movies making fun of other movies, and have won a few school contests...I think its pretty fun... and good luck big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Just don't give GG the power ranger costume and you'll do fine wink

were you only half awake when you made this post doc? because you forgot to mention the BIGGER sin? This is what your post should read.

Just dont give GG the power ranger costume and turn spidey into a monster with organics and you'll be fine.

Now THATS what you should have posted.

steverules
I wonder how many people will die falling of the top of towers when doing the web swinging scenes.LOL. They could always tye a spidey figure to a piece of string and have card board towers.LOL. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

DBZ MAN
well however they do ill be interessted in how they dun it

spencerspider
um wow thats mean laughing at people dying from swinging wow ur violent. and no offense Mr Parker but for goodness sake that isnt that big of a deal. u r an idiot to think that. the gg looking like a freakin 4 yr old power ranger was the worst thing

Silverstein
i will use camera angles to give the illusion of spiderman jumping through the air...sad. Anyways, it IS possible to make a better spiderman movie than RAIMI. His spider-man interpretation was good because the special effects were done very well. (The thing about Spider-man gracefull swinging through the air is also smart.)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by spencerspider
um wow thats mean laughing at people dying from swinging wow ur violent. and no offense Mr Parker but for goodness sake that isnt that big of a deal. u r an idiot to think that. the gg looking like a freakin 4 yr old power ranger was the worst thing

Its only not a big deal to the manspider fans such as yourself who could care less about sony raping to death his character like they did. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stick out tongue

spencerspider
um manspider wow that is gay lol its Spiderman read the comics!
just like superman u weirdo. he is a man with super strength, therefore Superman.not mansuper.

Silverstein
laughing mansuper! that is classic

mr parker, what did they do to superman??and the superman movies?

Mr Parker
well unlike the manspider movies,they stayed loyal to the comic and did not rape to death his character like they did in the manspider movies. thats always a laughable comment that the manspider fans like spencer spider come back with is mansuper. laughing

Silverstein
they also didnt rape the Punisher

spencerspider
They didnt rape Spiderman. I have some advice for you. Go away! If you just wanna complain then do it somewhere else please! I mean good night you come in here, and you have changed things all around into some idiotic convsersation. Let's get back on topic, and Parker please just face facts its Spiderman. Manspider is gay and annoying but anyway back on topic please lol

Silverstein
I got some more people, to join in for the main cast.

actors/actresses for:
-Norman & Harry
-Jonah Jameson
-Robby Robinson
-Betty Brant

still need to find the right MJ, Parker, Ben and May

spencerspider
I'll be Harry!! I can act really I can lol

Silverstein
no those are the people I already found

spencerspider
o well damn

Silverstein
you know what would be funny? If I am more than 1 person in the movie. I first appear as uncle ben's killer, then show up later as hoffman: kinda like Banky in jay and silent bob

spencerspider
lol Uncle Ben's killer the biggest noname roll

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
were you only half awake when you made this post doc? because you forgot to mention the BIGGER sin? This is what your post should read.

Just dont give GG the power ranger costume and turn spidey into a monster with organics and you'll be fine.

Now THATS what you should have posted.

How could I forget the organics?? wink

Also introduce Gwen Stacy first.And have Peter hook up with her before MJ.

Silverstein

That is a great idea!! i was falling into the habits of raimi

spencerspider
lol yea i forgot her

Spiderman_RJ
i was doing a spider movie all cg, but it took to long to render 5 minutres on a top end machine, then i dicovered why those guys use a lot of pc to render the same scene...so i discharged the idea.....plus too much work just for fun.....

Mr Parker

I wouldnt care about him hooking up with gwen stacy first just as long as he did hook up with her.It really is sad that whenever any kind of spiderman medium is made wheter its the 90's toon or the movies,the people making them just dont realise how important she is to the spidey history.If they ever do restart the spidey movies like they did with batman,the way I would like it to play out is actually have him meet mj first,and have mary jane get killed by the goblin in the movies and then later hook up with gwen stacy and have her become his steady girl without her ever finding out his identity.the spidey comics were so much better before mj discovered his identity and they got married. mad It always bothered me that that tramp MJ was the one pete settled for and got married to and sweet innocent gwen bought it. mad

steverules
I could be spider-man. Although my parents wouldn't let me go cause you could be a 55 year old peedo trying to make a childs sex tape. sad

pingpong1115
Id Like to play be parker

DBZ MAN
me too

bakerboy
Easy, change the script and the dumb lines. Change man spider into spider man with the web shooters. Change power ranger into the green goblin. Change mary jane with gwen stacey personality with normal mary jane. Spidey being funny and change tobey for a better actor who could play better both parts, peter and spiderman. Tobey was only a decent peter but a terrible spiderman . With all of that you have a loyal spider man movie and not and unloyal and bad man spider movie.

spencerspider
change manspider to spiderman? well if they r remaking it they have to change tobey.. and i thought he did good

bakerboy
I think that he did good as peter parker, not great but decent. But his spider man was terrible. Not enough funny lines. Altougth that is more the scripter fault that his fault.

spencerspider
lol yea he cant help that. he gets the lines and thats what he does

Doc Ock
I wouldnt care about him hooking up with gwen stacy first just as long as he did hook up with her.It really is sad that whenever any kind of spiderman medium is made wheter its the 90's toon or the movies,the people making them just dont realise how important she is to the spidey history.If they ever do restart the spidey movies like they did with batman,the way I would like it to play out is actually have him meet mj first,and have mary jane get killed by the goblin in the movies and then later hook up with gwen stacy and have her become his steady girl without her ever finding out his identity.the spidey comics were so much better before mj discovered his identity and they got married. mad It always bothered me that that tramp MJ was the one pete settled for and got married to and sweet innocent gwen bought it. mad

eek!

Easy tiger.Veins are popping out of your forehead wink

spencerspider
lol yea a little psycho

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Silverstein
Me and my friends will be remaking the spiderman movie. A no-budget amateur film that will hopefully be better than SP1.

-I will be directing and im sure the comedy will be better. I'm also doing a cameo appearance as Hoffman...sad. very sad

what do you guys think? No offense but....Why? Are you seriously that bored or were you just forever inspired by seeing the movie?

DBZ MAN
i didnt mind that there wern't many lines coming from spidey, bit more realistic that way, concentrating on the battle. looked cooler as well when you just heard him yell and murmer under the mask.

Mr Parker
eek!

Easy tiger.Veins are popping out of your forehead wink

well what are YOUR thoughts on that? would you mind the movies to be like that?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Easy, change the script and the dumb lines. Change man spider into spider man with the web shooters. Change power ranger into the green goblin. Change mary jane with gwen stacey personality with normal mary jane. Spidey being funny and change tobey for a better actor who could play better both parts, peter and spiderman. Tobey was only a decent peter but a terrible spiderman . With all of that you have a loyal spider man movie and not and unloyal and bad man spider movie.

exactly,do those things and you have a good quality spiderman movie not to mention Gwen Stacy needs to be in a sequel.just dont make her like mary jane like they had mary jane become gwen stacy,or we got another mess all over again.

Doc Ock
well what are YOUR thoughts on that? would you mind the movies to be like that?

I want Spider-Man movies that aren't all about a girl,where MJ is attractive and fun,where the GG doesn't look like a power ranger reject villain,where Ock isn't manipulated by his tentacles and turns good,where Spider-Man is actually funny and cracks jokes when fighting his villains.

That's what I want.

Oh yeah and no organics wink

Silverstein
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
No offense but....Why? Are you seriously that bored or were you just forever inspired by seeing the movie?

why do i want to remake the spiderman movie. Because I feel that it is necessary. It's also a side project at the moment. This remake isn't going to be a hollywood thing. Its just with me and my friends and seriously think it could be less boring than Raimi's interpretation of the wall crawler.

Silverstein
I want Spider-Man movies that aren't all about a girl,where MJ is attractive and fun,where the GG doesn't look like a power ranger reject villain,where Ock isn't manipulated by his tentacles and turns good,where Spider-Man is actually funny and cracks jokes when fighting his villains.

That's what I want.

who came up with that cheezy line "...this story is all about a girl, that girl..." and "who am I? I'm spider-man..." in my opinion they're cheezy

-i think the comics green goblin used magic as well to fight spider-man instead of controlling his glider with a nano tech flight suit

-isnt Ock supposed to be genuinely evil?

-in my movie, spiderman will be making fun of a lot of people.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Silverstein

what do you guys think?

Seriously,I'm thinking laughing

spencerspider
I really dont think its gonna work out buddy but hey you never know

Mr Parker

That's what I want.

No what I meant was would you mind it if mary jane died and got killed by gobby and peter ended up hooking up with gwen is what I meant?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
No offense but....Why? Are you seriously that bored or were you just forever inspired by seeing the movie?

are you serious? seriously spideys sister,this has got to be the worst post you have ever made.the movies are plain horrible so were just talking here back and forth how if we had been allowed to put our input into them, how they could have been so much better.

spencerspider
the movies are good really great you are just a weirdo who complains if everything aint perfect

Mr Parker
No they are pure crap,you being the manspider fan you are,you refuse to see that though.They need to do the same thing with the spiderman movies they did with batman.All the batman movies made in the 80's were all crap and horribly betrayed the comicbook.Thankfully hollywood redeemed themselves with batman begins and made a batman movie that did the cape crusaders character justice and was the kind of batman movie made that batfans should have had back in 89 but were robbed of because of a stupid director being in charge.Thank god for Christopher nolan who is a fans director who made a batman movie that is much better than the four previous ones combined!! thats what hollywood now needs to do with spidey is stop remaking sequels and find a competent director who cares about the fans and restart the spidey franchise all over again the same way they brilliantly did with batman.

Sparkz
What you have got to think is, was the film good, don't think about the comics, Rami changed alot of things like no web shooters cause it wouldn't be realistic to have Peter make em. for a comic gr8, for a film not so gr8. Honestly i thought Toby was an awsome Peter cept in spider-man 2 then he was just depressed and whiney all the time, but he is a crappy spider-man. And did any1 eles notice he is realy quiet while spider-man (in the comics anyway) is realy loud. As for the power ranger costume, well i got nothing, but its better than green spandex i suppose.

bakerboy
The funny thing is when the people always go with the excuse that the web shooters will be unrealistic in a movie based in a comic book with superheroes and supervillains with fantastic powers and with the good guy always winning at the end. Please, we can tallk about reality in a movie about vietnam war, but not in a movie about spider man.

And nothing is worse than the green goblin costume. If they changed the costume from the comics, it shoud be with a better suit, not with that power ranger crap.

Tobey was an ok peter parker, but a terrible spiderman.

And those movies arent only bad because its unloyality to the comics, also because they are bad movies with bad scripts and corny lines and absurd scenes. So simple like that.

Sparkz
I wish they kept the orignal idea for webshooters, have him create them so he can controll the flow of his organic webbing, but for some reason they scrapped that idea.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Sparkz
What you have got to think is, was the film good, don't think about the comics, Rami changed alot of things like no web shooters cause it wouldn't be realistic to have Peter make em. for a comic gr8, for a film not so gr8. Honestly i thought Toby was an awsome Peter cept in spider-man 2 then he was just depressed and whiney all the time, but he is a crappy spider-man. And did any1 eles notice he is realy quiet while spider-man (in the comics anyway) is realy loud. As for the power ranger costume, well i got nothing, but its better than green spandex i suppose.

No the film was not good and I can point out several things about it why it is such a horrible film.Raimi only changed the webshooters because he was too lazy to try and take the time to put them in,nothing else.please that is the funniest and laughable excuse that the webshooters are unrealistic. if anything,a person getting bit by a spider to cling to walls,have super strength,ect is even more unrealictic than that,so that is a lame and laughable excuse.the true reason they were not in the film was only of sheer laziness on Raimi's part,he was so wrong to be the director of these films.He needs to stick with his evil dead movies.these movies are horrible and it has nothing to do with not being like the comicbook.for instance,the spider bites peter and walks off without dying,guess what? looks like we are going to have several spidermen swinging around town now,that spider obviously loves biting people. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats just one example of how these movies are so horrible.I can go on and on about the horrible screenwriting of these movies that people refuse to see.

spencerspider
Mr. Parker leave if you are just gonna be an ass. The movies are good, don't come in here if you don't think that ok dont come in here to complain.

The Ones
yea and this is the spider-man forum. not "man spider" or what ever

mattador
lol, I cant wait to see this.

spencerspider
yea Spiderman!! Rocks!!

DBZ MAN
why does mr. parker always go man spider?

spencerspider
because he is a loser who cant accept facts and wants to complain all the time

Mr Parker
DBZ because thats what he is a -man-spider because hollywood turned him into a damn monster by giving him those moronic organic webshooters that shot out of his body. and spencer spider YOU are the loser who cant accept facts.you live in denial and in a fantasy world like all manspider fans do,that a spidewrman movie has been made when the only character we have seen on the screen is manspider.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by spencerspider
Mr. Parker leave if you are just gonna be an ass. The movies are good, don't come in here if you don't think that ok dont come in here to complain.

no they are horrible and do the logical thing if you dont like my posts,dont read them,better yet,YOU leave.this isnt a site to come to just to talk about how much you love the manspider movies.

spencerspider
this is a SPIDERMAN thread go away if you are not going to talk about SPIDERMAN

Spideys Sister
The hostility. Chill out.Mr.P just back off this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.