Sith Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emerica67
I was thinking if the sith actually could make an army without destroying each other, all they would need was a solid leader without him getting stabed in the back by another sith. maybe the leader could make a clan of sith that utterly devoted themselves to their master such as with sidious and maul.

Tangible God
It's very true, but what's your point?

Darth Avis
i think the point of this thread is to see what will happen.

Tangible God
What will happen is the rest of the galaxy will get the shit kicked out of them.

Darth Avis
there will be a constipated galaxy.

Tangible God
That's why the Sith fire laxatives.

Se7in
I don't know. The Army of Light, which was Jedi and Republic soldiers, fared pretty well against the Sith Empire of their time. Mind you there was considerable internal strife, due to Sith ways, it will always be this way.

Lana
Yeah, too bad it's impossible for Sith to actually cooperate...they'd always be plotting against each other for power.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Tangible God
That's why the Sith fire laxatives. Without any shit laxatives wont do a thing.

Tangible God
If you had JUST Sidious, and an apprentice that wouldn't betray him, he could conquer the galaxy with the Imperial Fleet.

Captain REX
Hurray for never happening. It is Sith nature to betray and assert yourself.

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hurray for never happening. It is Sith nature to betray and assert yourself.

As we well know......heh......

Darth_Glentract
To bad the Sith have had armies several times before making this a retarded thread.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
To bad the Sith have had armies several times before making this a retarded thread.

And too bad those armies all had a few rats.

SS_181st_Snow
It's very well possible, but the commander-in-Chief would have to be someone so powerful, no sith would want to dick with him. Sids is the perfect example. He was powerful enough to take just about anyone he wanted down.

Illustrious
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
It's very well possible, but the commander-in-Chief would have to be someone so powerful, no sith would want to dick with him. Sids is the perfect example. He was powerful enough to take just about anyone he wanted down.

Everyone? Like how he got put on his ass by Mace? Or how he got benchpressed down a reactor core by Vader? Or was it the masterful manipulation of one other Sith.

In an army of Sith, I definitely would not pick Palpatine to lead anything.

SS_181st_Snow
He let mace win, he didn't expect Vader to do that, and it's one more sith than you've ever taught.

Illustrious
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
He let mace win, he didn't expect Vader to do that, and it's one more sith than you've ever taught.

The "he let Mace win" hackneyed BS has been done to death. The onscreen evidence has not supported it and GL has not cleared the ambiguity, therefore it stands.

So? He's going to "expect" someone to backstab him then? Have you ever thought he won't be a good leader because he didn't see it coming? It's not like the Sith announce they're going to backstab days ahead of time. They don't forward their declarations of treason.

Okay, and it's one more Sith than you have too, what's the point?

Stop being a fanboy and realize Sidious wouldn't be a good leader of an army of Sith.

Darth Traya
Have Ragnos as a leader, then he could win by himself.

Ushgarak
It's a bit like saying "If I was ultimately powerful I could rule the Universe." Yes you could, but you could not.

Nor could the Sith ever unite.

Emerica67
You know how sidous braught up maul since childhood and maul was devoted to him and wouldnt back stab him. maul was like his little robot. what if a sith did this with alot of other sith to keep himself safe, kind of like a league. I dunno just something to keep himself alive

Darth Orcus
Hmmm... there's an old saying (and also a movie tag-line): "The Devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist".

The ultimate Sith wouldn't need an army of Sith to conquer the galaxy. What would be desirable would be an alter-ego who could manipulate the masses into doing one's dirty work and remaining seemingly innocent of all bloodshed.

Hang on - that's already been done. And quite successfully too, I might add. Guess that stops the whole argument right there, doesn't it?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Orcus
Hmmm... there's an old saying (and also a movie tag-line): "The Devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist".

The ultimate Sith wouldn't need an army of Sith to conquer the galaxy. What would be desirable would be an alter-ego who could manipulate the masses into doing one's dirty work and remaining seemingly innocent of all bloodshed.

Hang on - that's already been done. And quite successfully too, I might add. Guess that stops the whole argument right there, doesn't it? Hope so.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Emerica67
You know how sidous braught up maul since childhood and maul was devoted to him and wouldnt back stab him. maul was like his little robot. what if a sith did this with alot of other sith to keep himself safe, kind of like a league. I dunno just something to keep himself alive

That's the point. It works- barely- with one. More than that and how could you ever guarantee control?

truejedi
Even if the Sith DID unite, that would ruin them. 10,000 Jedi would destroy the Sith if they knew where to find them. The reason Sidious was so successful was because no one who he was. A Sith Army would be defeated every single time. As they already had been, in the old republic.

Tangible God
They've only ever BEEN defeated by:

1.) Overwhelming numbers, i.e. The Hyperspace War, and the War of Exar Kun.

2.) Some God-like ninja Jedi has infiltrated them somehow, i.e. Revan.

3.) By fighting amongst themselves, i.e. Battle of Ruusan time.

Given enough numbers, perfect cooperation, and a system preventing Revanish people from sneaking up on and destroying their entire civilization and Hierarchy, then the Sith would conquer the Republic and the Jedi.

With Masters as much in tune with the Darkside as the Jedi Masters would be with the Light...then the brutality of the Dark Side, combined with Jedi-like co-op. and the Sith will win.

Emerica67
Originally posted by Tangible God
They've only ever BEEN defeated by:

1.) Overwhelming numbers, i.e. The Hyperspace War, and the War of Exar Kun.

2.) Some God-like ninja Jedi has infiltrated them somehow, i.e. Revan.

3.) By fighting amongst themselves, i.e. Battle of Ruusan time.

Given enough numbers, perfect cooperation, and a system preventing Revanish people from sneaking up on and destroying their entire civilization and Hierarchy, then the Sith would conquer the Republic and the Jedi.

With Masters as much in tune with the Darkside as the Jedi Masters would be with the Light...then the brutality of the Dark Side, combined with Jedi-like co-op. and the Sith will win.

Exactly, and for all this to work all one would need is a strong leader, it might even work if another really strong sith ruled for 5 years gets back stabed and that just keep on happening. so my point is, I think a sith army would be a great force if they didn't destroy themselves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.