The Planeteers vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine's cigar butts and beer bottles have angered Gaea so she sends the Planeteers to rough him up. KO is a win. Takes place in a park by a zoo and a lake.

DigiMark007
Well, that one Planeteer has "The Power of Heart" and we all know what the Thing can do with that power. Planeteers roll...Captain Planet, looking like the tri-colored, I-just-spent-a-year-in-a-toothpaste-container badass that he is, will rock the sh*t out of Logan!

leghump

xmarksthespot
Nah they're not allowed to summon Captain Planet.

Metalmanx
It doesn't matter. Their ring-based powers alone will wipe the floor with Wolverine.

Fire will melt the skin off his bones.

Water will drown him.

Wind can suffocate him.

Earth can crush him under thousands of tons of rock.

Heart can...well, Heart can...hm....he can do this!

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=164

And even still, that may be enough to defeat Wolverine.

God, putting all them together is murder for Wolverine. He doesn't stand a chance.

::Cue wolverine8888's rebuttal...wait for it....wait for it...::

xmarksthespot
I put it by a zoo so that Heart wouldn't be useless - forgot to mention all the cages are unlocked....

brainchild81
You're evil! You wanna see Wolvie attacked by animals!laughing Wolvie either gets melted or drowned.

xmarksthespot
evil face No... never... I just wanted to give the weakest and most useless Planeteer something to do.

sam_drugbringer
Wolverine would win.

the planeteers aren't going to try to kill him. If wolverine needs to, he Will. And most of their powers (Fire, Wind, Water) are useally used in quantitys that would hurt wolverine , but not stop his healing factor.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Wolverine would win.

the planeteers aren't going to try to kill him. If wolverine needs to, he Will. And most of their powers (Fire, Wind, Water) are useally used in quantitys that would hurt wolverine , but not stop his healing factor. Wolverine's going to kill a bunch of kids..?

They regularly made tidal waves and tornadoes - they could drown him long enough to KO him without needing to kill him.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Heart can...well, Heart can...hm....he can do this!

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=164

And even still, that may be enough to defeat Wolverine.

laughing

sam_drugbringer
But they AREN'T going to drown him.

They will get tired, and he won't. He'll oulast their half-harted attacks, and then go in for the kill.

xmarksthespot
They don't tire from using their powers. The power comes from Gaea and the rings. Wind girl whose name eludes me can just keep him trapped in a wind funnel.

Blair Wind
But they AREN'T going to drown him.

They will get tired, and he won't. He'll oulast their half-hearted attacks, and then go in for the kill.

HALF HEARTED!? THEY HAVE THE PLANETEER OF HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam_drugbringer
I can vivdly recall them geting tired.

You said win by KO. I don't think being traped in a twister id the same as being knocked out.

xmarksthespot
I stated KO is a win - so that a KO is all that is necessary for a win - since often people refuse to believe Wolverine can die. A wind funnel full of rocks, fire, and water would go some way to KOing him. However they're perfectly allowed to kill him - i.e. bloodlust.

And again they could simply drown him, ring out him, trap him under tons of rock, melt him. Their mission is to take down Wolverine - if they fail Gaea will flay them and eat their bones.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I stated KO is a win - so that a KO is all that is necessary for a win - since often people refuse to believe Wolverine can die. A wind funnel full of rocks, fire, and water would go some way to KOing him. However they're perfectly allowed to kill him - i.e. bloodlust.

And again they could simply drown him, ring out him, trap him under tons of rock, melt him. Their mission is to take down Wolverine - if they fail Gaea will flay them and eat their bones.

Wow. I'd hate to see that Gaea.

Oh, by the way. "Wind Girl"'s name is Linka.

Yea, basically any of the planeteers, sans Heart, can KO Wolverine on their own. They won't get tired, seeing as how their power comes from the rings and Gaea and not from themselves.

I do believe Wolverine has met his match in the form of five completely-untrained teenagers!

Rock on. rock

Creshosk
One thing that always bugged me and might prove problematic for the whole "drowned him" thing was that Gi required a source of water to utilize her power. People always have water being some odd stipulation on it's use.

brainchild81
They're in a park by a lake.

xmarksthespot
Fighting by a lake...

I never got why if could generate fire she still needed to draw water from a source.

Metalmanx
Fighting by a lake...

I never got why if could generate fire she still needed to draw water from a source.

Wheeler.

xmarksthespot
Ah, memories....
So it was Wheeler, Linka, Ma-Ti, Gi.... and?

Metalmanx
Quami!

xmarksthespot
Quami! That's the one.

Anyway, I'm thinking Quami, Linka or Gi could do it on their own so the Planeteers would win. I think Wheeler could do it to if he acts quick enough. But Ma-Ti is doomed unless he manages to actually do that heart thing from the webcomic.

Creshosk
I never got why if Wheeler could generate fire she still needed to draw water from a source. Yeah, that always bugged the crap outta me.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yeah, that always bugged the crap outta me.

Me too.

sam_drugbringer
Beacuse it's possible to make fire apear by simply burning the air around you, which is what he proboly does.

Water can't just apear, beacuse unless the ring STORES water, it can't make somethiing out of nothing.

xmarksthespot
I don't think rings given to teenagers by an anthropomorphic embodiment of the Earth that summon a superpowered green-haired blue-skinned man really obey the laws of physics...

RAGE17
I don't think rings given to teenagers by an anthropomorphic embodiment of the Earth that summon a superpowered green-haired blue-skinned man really obey the laws of physics...

laughing laughing laughing out loud

Fanboy
Okay well the guy with the fire ring could kill Wolverine on his own.

Hit_and_Miss
ACH NO CAPTAIN! wolverine will be killed by the planeteers....

Wolvie dies... and ya know what!
http://www.houseofsprouts.com/shoppe/shirts/worn/captainplanet1.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
The weird thing about Gi needing water is not matter how much water was there, she always made more. Like a puddle would turn into a giant water funnel.

wolverine8888
lol I dont think I can even answer this. these kids got beat by a firggen big faced fat ass with no powers on a regular bassis

Mainstream
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol I dont think I can even answer this. these kids got beat by a figgren big faced fat ass with no powers on a regular bassis

and don't forget the Radioactive guy in the Hawaiian shirt lol

wolverine8888
oh ya I forgot about him. ya I think this is plain wolverine bashing lol. he easiliy the most hated character on this thread hell I saw a thread were some one said jubilee would whipe the floor with him

Hit_and_Miss
yes thats cause jubilee prime would....

Cosmic Cube
Those rings are pretty powerful, but I don't know... Wolverine is the best at what he does.

chilled monkey
Beacuse it's possible to make fire apear by simply burning the air around you, which is what he proboly does.

Water can't just apear, beacuse unless the ring STORES water, it can't make somethiing out of nothing.

True, but there's always moisture in the air. Every time we exhale, water vapour is breathed out, so it wouldn't be creating something out of nothing. It could simply draw the water molecules together from the air.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.