who can beat Njo luke? all give your opinions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
bah cmon there are so many people who can just mop the floor using njo lukes hair

Ragnos--->living god
naga sadow---->blows up stars
darth nihilus---->instantly drains any1 powers
darth revan----> who is way stronger than luke in anyway
tulak hord------ the best lightsaber duelist ever
Exar kun-----who is extremely powerful in his human form. when he was a spirit he had only 1/4 of his powers in him and that was alrdy enough to kick lukes flabby @$$

many people think njo lukes the best cuz when they read the novels about his power, it explains every detail of his powers and thats why people thinks he is above them all.

ESB Vader
ya know wat? even if luke uses his strongest force powers on nihilus,it problably isnt even damaging him and it might only be feeding nihilus powers which make him just as deadly as luke,

tulak hord is the best lightsaber duelist ever and already in kotor and kotor 2 many lightsaber techniques were forgotten and 4000 years later even more lightsaber styles were forgotten and i doubt that luke knows any of them, it is posiible that lukes best lightsaber skill is only the very basics of revans,tulaks,exar and problaby nihilus lightsaber skills.

maybe even the exile could kill luke with the force crush ability but im not so sure

naga sadow, a sith lord who blows up stars instantly just as fast as nihilus force draining ability could even crush luke without breaking a sweat, both sadow and ragnos species is sith,the real sith and that might give them an extremely powerful connection to ther forc, even overtaing lukes

marka ragnos, a sith lord who dominated nearly the entire galaxy where no one at that time dared to even challenge him, not even sadow dared to disobey his orders when he and kressh were fighting for domination of the sith, and during the reign of marka ragnos, there were the true masters of the skills of the lightsaber and the force

revan is way stronger than luke, alrdy kreia just explained about revan
and revan is already looking like the next god in starwars but im am very sure in kotor 3, lucasarts or who ever is making the game might make revan the most powerful force user ever, thats just my opinion,
revan already had the power to corrupt so many jedi and he even used a technique in the force to defeat the mandalorians during the mandalorian wars, if you think im talking crap then play kotor 2 and select male revan DS and view the holocron in the sith academy where they show bastila talking about revan and part of the star forge

Darth Traya
Darth Traya
Darth Revan
Marka Ragnos
Exar Kun
Naga Sadow
Freedon Nadd
Darth Malak

I think I've missed some though.

IKC
Stop claiming that Naga Sadow "blows up stars."

His ship does that. It's an invention that any mediocre force user can use. Read TOTJ. Aleema Keto, a relative weakling, used it on the Cron Cluster.

Second, Ragnos did not "dominate the galaxy." That's ridiculous. He dominated the Sith Empire, which was ostensibly dwarfed by the Republic.

Thirdly, what makes you think that lightsaber techniques can only be forgotten and not invented? There's that and the fact that lightsabers were unknown to the ancient Sith Empire until their first contact with the Republic under Naga Sadow. I'm not sure if Hord was alive before then, or after. That and your source, KOTOR, is at times a dubious one. As is Kreia.

I agree that many of these beings could give Skywalker a run for his money, but the trashy NJO series makes him out to be a "living god" as well. Out of bias, I vote for Ragnos, Sadow, and Kun over Luke any day.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by IKC
Stop claiming that Naga Sadow "blows up stars."

His ship does that. It's an invention that any mediocre force user can use. Read TOTJ. Aleema Keto, a relative weakling, used it on the Cron Cluster.

Second, Ragnos did not "dominate the galaxy." That's ridiculous. He dominated the Sith Empire, which was ostensibly dwarfed by the Republic.

Thirdly, what makes you think that lightsaber techniques can only be forgotten and not invented? There's that and the fact that lightsabers were unknown to the ancient Sith Empire until their first contact with the Republic under Naga Sadow. I'm not sure if Hord was alive before then, or after. That and your source, KOTOR, is at times a dubious one. As is Kreia.

I agree that many of these beings could give Skywalker a run for his money, but the trashy NJO series makes him out to be a "living god" as well. Out of bias, I vote for Ragnos, Sadow, and Kun over Luke any day.

Why do people say that Kreia is a dubious source? Firstly, she has no reason to lie and secondly do you really think that the makers put her in there as a dodgy source? No.

ESB Vader
njo makes him look like a "living god" cuz the stupid boring novel explains and really zooms into his powers and thats why he looks like a "living god"

ESB Vader
bah cmon did your read totj dlots? the first part showed sadow clenching his fists and the star just blew up

Deus Ex
Artoo takes NJO Luke.

Kun-ni Habeo
Artoo indeed is a living god... but then a thread with him ...it wouldn't be fair ...now wouldn't it?

Gryn Jabar
Jawa, Artoo, a bad spot of acne and Marka Ragnos.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Darth Traya
Darth Revan
Marka Ragnos
Exar Kun
Naga Sadow
Freedon Nadd
Darth Malak

I think I've missed some though.

Malak? Malak defeats 'NJO' Luke? Lol, not likely. And nothing has shown evidence that Revan can either.

Borbarad
Well...let's see:

So is NJO Luke. Ever seen Ragnos controlling a black hole ? No ? NJO Luke > Ragnos, as long as we don't have proof for the opposite (and that means more information on Ragnos)

Sadow used chrystals to aid his force powers, an amulett aiding his force powers and his ship channeling his force powers. Still Luke controlled a black hole which is still more impressive. NJO Luke > Sadow.

He can basically kill anyone in the entire EU because of this ability except the Exile and Sekot. So yes Nihilus > NJO Luke.

Revan gets defeated here. Luke has shown greater force abilities and considering the comment that Luke "looked like wielding 20 lightsabers at once" while fighting I guess he would defeat Revan.

Statement coming from a person who has never seen Hord fight. And even if he's better with a lightsaber compared to Luke we don't know anything about his force powers. Again NJO Luke > Hord as long as we don't get more information about Hord.

Compare Luke's powers in the JA times to that he has in NJO times. In JA times he had problems with Gantoris attacking him - in the NJO he kicks thousands of YV's on his own (including slayers and the supreme overlord)

Only if she can use her instakill ability on Luke but on the other hand Luke might be able to instakill her too in that case. If instakill can be used = 50 / 50 chance, if not, Traya get's her ass kicked.

Well...basically same thing that counts for Darth Traya. If instakill abilities can be used, 50 / 50 chance of Nadd winning. If not, this will be a nice fight but NJO Luke will most likely take him.

Come on. Malak, as well as Revan, is no match for NJO Luke. As much as I like KotoR but...no...really...

The "List of people who would kill NJO Luke" would be:
- DE Sidious (if able to use force storm and Luke not being able to defent against it - which he most likely can)
- Sekot (kicks ass)
- Nihilus (drains him)

And ESB Vader: In fact there is one lightsaber style more in PT times then there was in KotoR 2. So...sorry...they weren't lost. And as I stated above Sadow didn't blow up the star with his force powers only.

overlord
Originally posted by Borbarad
in the NJO he kicks thousands of YV's on his own (including slayers and the supreme overlord)
no That is a lie..

As for NJO Luke, only Darth Shlaba can instakilly him.

Nactous
Originally posted by overlord
no That is a lie..

As for NJO Luke, only Darth Slaba can instakilly him. Dude, I am threw with you.

overlord
GODDAMNED!! You busted my edit! I hate you!
Now I'm caught!

btw: I wasn't talking to you. So wtf?

Darth_Glentract
Exar
Ragnos
Naga
Kressh
Nadd
Ajunta(probably)
Simus(probably)
Tulak(probably)
Sekot(couold probably take Ragnos, so Luke is going down)

Nai, this thread says to give opinions, not prove why.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by overlord
Darth Shlaba can instakilly him.
Is he the guy that stuck a bottlerocket up his ass?

jollyjim311
Sion?

IKC
Originally posted by ESB Vader
bah cmon did your read totj dlots? the first part showed sadow clenching his fists and the star just blew up

Indeed, I read them. See, there's words in there too. Exar Kun uses words to explain to Aleema Keto how to use Sadow's ship to rip the cores from stars, and subsequently cause them to become unstable and go nova.

It speaks to Sadow's greatness as an inventor. It says little to nothing about his power in the force.

DarthMaul9123
ulic-quel-droma has a good chance when he's at his best

ESB Vader
yea what ever number 1, they dont call tulak hord the best lightsaber duelist ever, number two i still believe ragnos is stronger than luke
and number three as i said, the idiot novels focus into his powers which makes him look so good, and so what if he controls a black hole, kun and sadow who had the amulets could do the same thing BUT we have never seen it yet.

o yah and not to mention njo sucks and its the most boring part of the star wars saga ever

ESB Vader
o yah almost forgot, i believe njo luke knows nothing about war and even revan knows way more about it, we have only seen a glimpse of what revans power was when kreia explained it in kotor 2, and that alrdy nearly matches lukes powers

and one more thing

i have even read the guide book i think (its the roleplaying one i think)
and even the mechanical darth vaders stats were twice as high as njo lukes

Dush-khan Mabeo
Every known force user before the Jedi Civil War would own (NJO)Luke

Deus Ex
Well since NJO Luke is horribly overhyped and a movie character, he beats everyone on the same pro-movie character points:

- We've seen him move around on film.

- He's from the movie.

- George Lucas had more than a passing thought on him.

- He has a fan base that is old enough now to have kids.

- He can play really good at pinata.

- He wore all black in ROTJ (Oooo secksy!)

- He is a jedi knight by ROTJ (Which is an extrapolation from the vaguely mentioned idea of him being a jedi, not jedi knight, by the end of ROTJ based on his actions of rejecting the dark side, not on his talents. But he's a jedi knight, really. He could pwn AOTC Anakin)

- He is a Skywalker. (Yes. Who can argue with that? Unless Revan's last name was Skywalker. OooooOOOOoo... Pwnage!)

- He is 50% of 75 % of 100 % of 150 % of Anakin/Sidious/Boba Fett/C2PO, etc. of Force potential, and this suddenly equates to badassedness.

Did I miss any?

jollyjim311
... He has family issues.

Deus Ex
That would certainly make him uber, huh?

jollyjim311
Yeah, he's tough 'cause he makes it on his own.

Deus Ex
Plo Koon... Rebel without a parental unit.

Tru_Slice

Darkside NJO Luke?

...if there ever was one...

Deus Ex
NJO Luke is grey as it is. If he went darkside he'd probably have to change his lightsaber crystal and just do bad stuff. Little would change.

The Overmaster
Hmmm...Revan Skywalker??? Sounds good, that would explain some stuff and who Anakins anscestors are. Revan/Bastila? Shimi had to get Skywalker from somewhere...

Deus Ex
I sincerely hope that's not the case. But it's a possibility.

Fishy
IF that is true, i'm going to burn the people that thought of it.

The Overmaster
Originally posted by The Overmaster
Hmmm...Revan Skywalker??? Sounds good, that would explain some stuff and who Anakins anscestors are. Revan/Bastila? Shimi had to get Skywalker from somewhere...

Of course, this only works if they havent stated Revan's last name. If they did, then im not aware of it so feel free to enlighten me.

Deus Ex
They haven't.

The Overmaster
Originally posted by Fishy
IF that is true, i'm going to burn the people that thought of it.

It wouldnt be that bad, as long as they made it a DAM good story for it. It would infinitely better than them saying his last name is skywalker and nobody cares, game moves on.

An awesome shot would be Revan looking out at the twin suns of tatooine and u see him holding a small datapad with his name on it...Revan Skywalker...

Roll credits

Borbarad
Originally posted by Deus Ex
That would certainly make him uber, huh?

Hell...sure...he's married to Mara Jade (!) for more then a decade. That's tougher then every war experience or force training he had so far in his life. What do you think why he became so ubaaaar in the NJO series ?

Mara: "Luke ! If you don't kick this dumb YV's no making love for the next 6 months !"
Luke: *yawn*
Mara: "Luke ! I'm serious here. OK ! If you don't get your ass away from the TV and kick those YV's...I will personally cook for you till the end of your days !!!!"
Luke: "WTF ? Noooooo. Consider them gone in 20 minutes !!!!"
Mara: "And better manipulate some black holes and look like fighting with 20 lightsabers at once so that anyone sees how powerful you are, or else..."
Luke: "Sure, honey" *crawls out of the living room*
Mane: "And stop calling me 'honey' ! YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY !"
Luke: "Yes, Madame !" *starts running away*

Deus Ex
Yep. that's how it went too. Women so run the world. I'm telling you.

Escape81
*opens a secret panel in Killermovies and reveals a cadre of thin, pale, and wide-eyed men*

I am leading the resistance! Viva Le Resistance! Join me!

Deus Ex
What in the...

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Escape81
*opens a secret panel in Killermovies and reveals a cadre of thin, pale, and wide-eyed men*

Join you over girls? Nope.

overlord
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Is he the guy that stuck a bottlerocket up his ass?

*Pulls finger out of nose and points at Gryn Jabar* Mr. Overlord: "Exactly.."

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Join you over girls? Nope.

We shall enslave them! :P

Deus Ex
Ha!

Yep. You're marked for death now.

Mantis
Originally posted by ESB Vader
njo makes him look like a "living god" cuz the stupid boring novel explains and really zooms into his powers and thats why he looks like a "living god" Even though the NJO novels may be stupid and boring. It still shows how powerful Mr. Skywalker is. See, you judge Luke because you hate him and all that crap and put it into your decision. Don't get me wrong, I hate the bastard to, but I don't use fanboyism to back characters up. Have a neutral side in the debate you must have, then make a conclusion you should. In my opinion no one can beat that SOB... Well except Mr. T and Shaft...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Escape81

Thats the greatest thing ever said in this forum.

Darth_Veav
A powerful creature that can destroy NJO Luke with one hand behind hes back is....Darth Janus, The Jawa Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.