oH,NO! There is a red back lose...In my room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
This is a true story,Red backs are spiders that kill in one bite,Today I saw one in the corner of my room,forgot about it,now it is gone sad And it's time for me to go sleepy bye's.........with a lose deadly spider in my room sad

**** you God..........screw you man sad

I COULD DIE AND BE DEAD TOMMOROW FROM THIS SPIDER IF IT BITES ME!!!!!!

do you care? NO mad

KMCDUDE HIS HERE GOD YOU ***** mad COME TAKE ME sad I KNOW YOU ARE GUNNA KILL ME IN A FORM OF A REDBACK SPIDERfear fear

Wolflet
i'm sure the spider wont bite you unless you hit him first...or maybe the spider will bite you if you have drugs in your room and it got high erm

i'm just tying to get you to smile blink

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolflet
i'm sure the spider wont bite you unless you hit him first...or maybe the spider will bite you if you have drugs in your room and it got high erm

i'm just tying to get you to smile blink

fear It could bite me while I am asleep

Wolflet
You should sleep on the couch erm

Sir Mist
Your asleep at 8:15pmblink

Wolflet
i go to bed at 6pm big grin
although it is 6:16..i have a meeting to go to sad

Sir Mist
You suck miffed

kmcdude
You should sleep on the couch erm

I cantconfused My brothers mate is asleep on thereconfused

My girlfriend could also possibly be coming over,but I will not sleep with her tonight cause I have a cold sad I am thinking about not saying nothing and she can have my bed and I will sleep out on the porch or something evil face

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Your asleep at 8:15pmblink

Ummmm.......What time would YOU go to sleep if you had to get up at 5 in the morning?confused

Some of us have JOBS

Wolflet
You suck miffed
Your just jealous cause I can wake up early and catch the sunrise while being chased by police because I'm outside during curfew miffed

Sir Mist
Your just jealous cause well I got nothing but Im sure your still jealous miffed

Wolflet
Your just jealous cause well I got nothing but Im sure your still jealous miffed
You have $4 dollors....hey! i just found out why you make us pay up $4!! eek!

Sir Mist
Originally posted by kmcdude
Ummmm.......What time would YOU go to sleep if you had to get up at 5 in the morning?confused

Some of us have JOBS

Some of us juggle jobs and study,....and I'd still go to bed later than 8:30 anyway.

You have dollors....hey! i just found out why you make us pay up !! eek!

Why? miffed

DarkC
This is a true story,Red backs are spiders that kill in one bite,Today I saw one in the corner of my room,forgot about it,now it is gone sad And it's time for me to go sleepy bye's.........with a lose deadly spider in my room sad

do you care? NO mad

KMCDUDE HIS HERE GOD YOU ***** mad COME TAKE ME sad I KNOW YOU ARE GUNNA KILL ME IN A FORM OF A REDBACK SPIDERfear fear
It's called a Black Widow.

powerfulone1987
lol

Prince Nauj

do you care? NO mad

oh I love spiders evil face

T.M
Originally posted by DarkC
It's called a Black Widow.

Black Widow is part of the same family as the Redback only difference between the 2 is the place they live and the Black Widow doesn't have the red dorsal strip.

if it is a Redback just make sure u dont put your hand or something in the web. because the Redback hardly ever leaves its web it will not come after you to bite you. anyway most bites from a Redback are innafective because they have really small jaws. If you are bitten put ice on the bite area. do not apply pressure this will make the pain worse, collect the spider then go to the docter.

easy.

Da preacher
Answer hostility with love.
Just give the spider one big hug.

HBK
I'm bored so it's time to stereotype.

American Way: Blow it up.
Australian Way: Get drunk.
French Way: Give your room to the spider.
German Way: Same as Australian but you need to eat more sausages.
Japanese Way: Build a robot to kill it.

T.M
Originally posted by HBK

well seeing as though the Redback spider is only found in Australia the American, French, German and Japanese wouldn't have to do anything.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by HBK

laughing out loud LMAO!! Thats funny!

HBK
Originally posted by T.M
well seeing as though the Redback spider is only found in Australia the American, French, German and Japanese wouldn't have to do anything.

Dear Mr. Smart Ass,

There is a new invention called the " Airplane " which can allow people from different countries to travel to other countries. That way a *cough* French person can travel to Australia and rent a room in a hotel which could have a spider.

Yours Sarcastically, HBK

ladygrim
time to get a hotel room

HBK
Originally posted by Bun Bun
laughing out loud LMAO!! Thats funny!

big grin

Bun Bun
Originally posted by HBK
big grin
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hey do u mind if i quote u in my profile?! laughing out loud

HBK
Why not? Sure go ahead.

Bun Bun
k done! Happy Dance

HBK
WOO! I feel famous. Soon I'll be asked for autographs the photographs then contracts to rule the world. MWAHAHAHAHA

Bun Bun
OoOoOo i want an autograph !!!!!!!!!

Prince Nauj
oh I like this, its getting violent evil face

HBK
Originally posted by Bun Bun
OoOoOo i want an autograph !!!!!!!!!

The plan is coming together.

HBK
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
oh I like this, its getting violent evil face

You know too much.sniper

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by T.M
Black Widow is part of the same family as the Redback only difference between the 2 is the place they live and the Black Widow doesn't have the red dorsal strip.

if it is a Redback just make sure u dont put your hand or something in the web. because the Redback hardly ever leaves its web it will not come after you to bite you. anyway most bites from a Redback are innafective because they have really small jaws. If you are bitten put ice on the bite area. do not apply pressure this will make the pain worse, collect the spider then go to the docter.

easy.

You know too much.. no expression Are you a spider expert or something?

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by HBK
You know too much.sniper
mwahahahah you cant stop me evil face

HBK
mwahahahah you cant stop me evil face

I can try.
2guns
gun_bandana
sniper
gun_bandana
sniper
gun_bandana
2guns

HBK
tomcattomcattomcat

Puddin Pop
woah...
I gots a spider
Hey i hate spiders could you please kill one in my room? Its scary!

sowwy about the killer spider but it will go away if you give it a cookie and a huggle. smile

HBK
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
woah...
I gots a spider
Hey i hate spiders could you please kill one in my room? Its scary!

sowwy about the killer spider but it will go away if you give it a cookie and a huggle. smile

Just get a piece of toilet paper and squish it.

Puddin Pop
eww no! my friend john is trying to kill it with anything he can throw at it. he ruined my cd already sad

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by HBK
I can try.
2guns
gun_bandana
sniper
gun_bandana
sniper
gun_bandana
2guns
Originally posted by HBK
tomcattomcattomcat
I'm invincible *snap,snap

HBK
I'm invincible *snap,snap

Happy Dance

NOT TO THE POWERS OF THE BANANA!!! Haha.

King Me!

Prince Nauj
bananas?! you've been eating to much fish sticks

The Ones
there was a tarantula in my room. i threw a knife at it and it died.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by The Ones
there was a tarantula in my room. i threw a knife at it and it died. woah...i miss my spider. why did you kill him?

§P0oONY
"Redback bites occur frequently, particularly over the summer months. More than 250 cases receive antivenom each year, with several milder envenomations probably going unreported. Only the female bite is dangerous. They can cause serious illness and have caused deaths. However, since Redback Spiders rarely leave their webs, humans are not likely to be bitten unless a body part such as a hand is put directly into the web, and because of their small jaws many bites are ineffective. The venom acts directly on the nerves, resulting in release and subsequent depletion of neurotransmitters.

Common early symptoms are pain (which can become severe), sweating (always including local sweating at bite site), muscular weakness, nausea and vomiting. Antivenom is available. No deaths have occurred since its introduction."

The Ones
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
woah...i miss my spider. why did you kill him?

deadly spider + vulnerable human= extinction.

Puddin Pop
deadly spider + vulnerable human= extinction. oooooooooooooooookay then.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by T.M

easy.

Umm... I don't know about yall, but while T.M. is doing all of this, I'll be on my way to the emergency room.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Da preacher
Answer hostility with love.
Just give the spider one big hug.

lol

kmcdude
Just letting you all know I am still alive.............still no spider found yet.......

silver_tears
where do you live that has red backs? What the f**k?

kmcdude
Originally posted by silver_tears
where do you live that has red backs? What the f**k?

In australia.In a house smile

T.M
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
You know too much.. no expression Are you a spider expert or something?

no..

you see there is these things called books you open them up and there are words in them. These words then make up things called sentences and when you read these sentences they give you all sorts of interesting facts. You should really try it out, It is amazing these books cover all sorts of topics. Try it out I'm sure you will learn something.

powerfulone1987
Hey, I know what a book is. eek!

I feel so in the know right now.

no expression

Is it comprehensible.....

eggmayo
deadly spider + vulnerable human= extinction.
Thats a nice metaphor for life, I think. Replace 'deadly spider' with any of these new-age problems.

kmcdude
Originally posted by eggmayo
Thats a nice metaphor for life, I think. Replace 'deadly spider' with any of these new-age problems.

It's been like 3 days and I still cant ****ing find it,I thought it would of returned to it's web.....Then I could lay my pimp hand on the biatch evil face

sad But it hasn't.............I am doomed sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.