is it just me??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
my layout suddenly stuffed it it looks weird and stuffed up i tried refreshing it then opened um another page and the same thing.

Mandorallen
Try Making your font bigger.

BakaXero
i dont think the font has anything to do with this erm
kmc stuffed up on me

Lana
When that happens, close and reopen your browser.

Clovie
weird huh

btw when I clicked on that pic, at first I got that "you're not allowed to view this page" message blink

BakaXero
Ok this is starting to happen way to often for me.
and also my smilies arent working properly...

Gaia
odd.... not happening on the KMC default mode., But is anyone else getting a snowstorm on the main menu?

eggmayo
Everyone gets the snowstorm. Don't worry.

My layout keeps screwing up from time to time, but I thought that was something to do with the dodgy quotes..
Smilies seem to work but are loading slowly using Firefox, they're little red X boxes at first, then load after a second or two.

Gaia
wasn't able to quick quote............

Raz
Originally posted by eggmayo
Everyone gets the snowstorm. Don't worry.

My layout keeps screwing up from time to time, but I thought that was something to do with the dodgy quotes..
Smilies seem to work but are loading slowly using Firefox, they're little red X boxes at first, then load after a second or two. Could you post a screen shot with details next time it happens?

Syren
BX's problem happens to me sometimes too, I figured it was related to you making changes, Raz erm

Raz
Nope, nothing I did. Shouldn't happen.

And if this is a regular thing, we need to find a cause.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Raz
Could you post a screen shot with details next time it happens?
Seems fine now, but I am using IE..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.