council wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
Kit vs ki adi mundi vs plo vs depa

I think Kit will win because green is better then tan-red, orange, or skin colored!

Tangible God
Well I'm white and I'd own all their asses.

jollyjim311
Go Plo!!!

Darth Avis
Kit pwns plo

jollyjim311
But Plo would make gettin owned look cool!

Se7in
Depa or Kit. Instincts say Depa.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well I'm white and I'd own all their asses.
Massa' got me workin.... laughing

darthsith19
I'd say Plo. He's said to be stronger than Qui-Gon and I'm pretyy sure Qui-Gon would last more than 5 seconds against Sidious, especially if he had Mace helping him. Not to sure if he'd beat Depa, though. But Mace could have pwnd her if he had wanted to in Shatterpoint and he had just gotten severely injured. I think Plo'd do just a bit better against him.

jollyjim311
Yeah, Plo is actually really good at saber combat.

Twilight Janick
Plo Koon, final.

Deus Ex
Wow, there's some serious Plo Koon blind faith fanboyism going on here. Depa wins this based on merit and feats.

Darth Takáta
None of you have said mundi, why?

Deus Ex
Because Plo Koon wows the masses with his amazing powers. These include but are not limited to:

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Uses "furce ligtning that wud cruch all".

- Freezes over creeks. (The ultimate weapon).

- Covers his face (Which looks like an infected testicle.)

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

- Died pretty badly considering he was supposed to be an ace pilot (Yeah, right.)

- Add Random Supershadow/Wikipedia sourced feat here.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Because Plo Koon wows the masses with his amazing powers. These include but are not limited to:

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

- Died pretty badly considering he was supposed to be an ace pilot (Yeah, right.)

- Add Random Supershadow/Wikipedia sourced feat here. 'Tis like the singing of the angels themselves.

darthsith19

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

1) I did hear somewhere that Plo started to learn Vaapad but stopped because he feared it would bring him to the Dark Side.
2) He does use lightning. It wouldn't cruch all, though, but he does use it.
3) DK about the cracks one.
4) Hey, just because Courscant's oxygen isn't rich enough for his species doesn't mean he's weak. Vader and Grievous have to wear masks and they're not weak.
5) Yes, he does, In revenge of the Sith. he says "I". But I have noticed Depa doesn't have any lines, so i guess she'd lose according to your analogy, and Mundi'd win. Oh, and Kit and Luminara are weak as hell since they have no lines.
6) Neither does Depa.
7) Oh yeah, he dies so much worse than Aayla Secura, Stass Allie, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin. Come on, at least he noticed them before he died. And what's an Ace Pilot supposed to do in a situation like that? Not even Anakin would be able to do anything in that situation.

Deus Ex
Since when the **** does not having lines mean they lose? You obviously don't understand my reasoning, since every time I post you read it and get something totally different our of it. I was posting the feat wars-type things people put up in defense of Plo Koon, which is utter bullshit.

And Anakin could sure as hell survive that attack. Plo Koon sucks. Get over it.

overlord

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

That post strengthened my abdominal muscles. Go Plo! rock

darthsith19
Since when the **** does not having lines mean they lose? You obviously don't understand my reasoning, since every time I post you read it and get something totally different our of it. I was posting the feat wars-type things people put up in defense of Plo Koon, which is utter bullshit.

And Anakin could sure as hell survive that attack. Plo Koon sucks. Get over it.
So your saying having no lines mean they win?

No, I didn't post something totally different I was saying why those were not bullshit. How are any of those things false? How does Plo suck? And how the **** could have Anakin survived that?

Deus Ex
I'm saying what OTHER PEOPLE are using as reasons for Plo Koon winning, and it IS a heavy dose of sarcasm. Hell. It's obvious. And watch the intro of ROTS; Anakin is an amazing pilot. He'd survive the clone's attack.

darthsith19
I'm saying what OTHER PEOPLE are using as reasons for Plo Koon winning, and it IS a heavy dose of sarcasm. Hell. It's obvious. And watch the intro of ROTS; Anakin is an amazing pilot. He'd survive the clone's attack.
Oh yes, less than a second left to move and he'd definately be able to do it because his fighter is so much faster than Plo's of the Clones.

Seriously, with that little time to spare he'd never be able to dodge the laser.

Deus Ex
He'd have sensed it beforehand. And in any case, that's what i think. I'm not gonna argue it with you since you can't even understand me right the first two times.

overlord
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yes, he does, In revenge of the Sith. he says "I".

eek! laughing Hurray for Ploon Clone!

darthsith19
He'd have sensed it beforehand. And in any case, that's what i think. I'm not gonna argue it with you since you can't even understand me right the first two times.
Plo did sense it beforehand. Just a second before it happens, to late for him to react.

Deus Ex
No, he doesn't. I watched it the other night. The guy's damn near clueless.

Darth Avis
plo is a wasted commercial charecter. he is not in any books and can easily be taken out of the movies without any change. And he sucks at that. Bad force sensetivaty (he had atleast 5 seconds from the time when order 66 was said and when he died. anakin would have been out of there in 2 seconds.) Avarage with a saber, not a big talker (lol). Avarage jedi

Tangible God
Kit Fisto really pissed me off. Don't know why.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
plo is a wasted commercial charecter. he is not in any books and can easily be taken out of the movies without any change. And he sucks at that. Bad force sensetivaty (he had atleast 5 seconds from the time when order 66 was said and when he died. anakin would have been out of there in 2 seconds.) Avarage with a saber, not a big talker (lol). Avarage jedi

Mace even questioned his place on the Council.

Darth Avis
when?

Great Vengeance
Plo Koon is cool because he never talks..."He who knows does not speak."

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
when?

I don't have an exact source, but I have heard it several times from different people so I assume it's true.

overlord
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Plo Koon is cool because he never talks..."He who knows does not speak."

Nearly every council member doesn't say a word. But I think the guy behind Obi Wan in the cafeteria was the coolest because he does absolutely nothing.. "He who is god doesn't do crap." Tres cool. thumb up

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Mace even questioned his place on the Council.
You sure? Casue in The New Essential Guide to Characters it says he questioned Saesee Tiin's place on the Council, might you be getting Tiin mikex up with Koon?

Darth_Glentract
You're right. I new it was some guy who never talked and Plo Koon never talks, so I thought it was him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.