Asian hulk vs. HKH (post crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
can asian hulk take on the HKH?.......

Lucid Lui
He obviously can. Just look at him.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
He obviously can. Just look at him.

yeah but HKH is on a totally different league...i mean like asian hulk will have a hard time on his hands.....

Lucid Lui
Yeah, but Asian Hulk has a gotee. And a hat.

xmarksthespot
Yeah, but Asian Hulk has a gotee. And a hat. Hmmm... there's really no beating that.

RAGE17
Yeah, but Asian Hulk has a gotee. And a hat.

yes but HKH can just "league up " like he did when he fought the beyonder and galactus in BS# 813

RAGE17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmmm... there's really no beating that.

krang scares me get him out of your sig.... sad

xmarksthespot
#813 is a great issue. Good art.
Originally posted by RAGE17
krang scares me get him out of your sig.... sad No. evil face Krang isn't scary, he's sexilicious. Besides you can't be scared, you're pure RAGE.

RAGE17
No. evil face Krang isn't scary, he's sexilicious. Besides you can't be scared, you're RAGE.

dammit its a living brain its sick.but yes i am rage....i will show no fear!

newjak86
HKH has got his hands full but in the end I think Asian Hulk goes down but he will give HKH a decent fight.

xmarksthespot
He used to have a body... but they took it away and exiled him. sad It's not his fault he's evil.

Tha C-Master
No. evil face Krang isn't scary, he's sexilicious. Besides you can't be scared, you're pure RAGE. lol at the sig...

RAGE17
He used to have a body... but they took it away and exiled him. sad It's not his fault he's evil.

well he is still sick.and you will pay!!

RAGE17
Originally posted by newjak86
HKH has got his hands full but in the end I think Asian Hulk goes down but he will give HKH a decent fight.

yeah it will be a harder fight then HKH with LT in BS#912

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
lol at the sig... Krang is not to be laughed at...! He'd peel your skin off and eat it in an instant.

I miss old TMNT.
well he is still sick.and you will pay!! You can try... but you ain't getting past Krang.

newjak86
yeah it will be a harder fight then HKH with LT in BS#912 Yes it will but still not as hard as HKH vs Kirbalactus BS issue A2500

RAGE17
yeah that was a great fight

xmarksthespot
HKH stalemating Kirbilactus was PIS though - Kirbilactus could have just swallowed him instead the writers made them fight H2H.

DigiMark007
X is about the only defender of Kirbilactus. It's funny as hell

I vote Asain Hulk...HKH is a newcomer to the scene compared to AH's dominance on these forums.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.