Superman Prime Vs The Galactic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Till the death, who'd win?

henniestevens
I think Superman's heads blows of when Tarkin aims the deathstar at his head. but when Superman moves real fast I think he may destroy the whole fleet.

Tangible God
Superman.

jollyjim311
They send out a fleet to distract him (they tell the fleet to kill him) then have some big ship go into hyperspeed right at superman to kill him. Or Vader finds a way to use Kryptonite as a focusing crystal in his saber(not likely, but a cool idea). Empire.

Gryn Jabar
All Supes has to do is fly past the edge of known space power up like nuts, then grab a meteor and chuck it into Coruscunt. The empire would sh1t itself, especially when Supe's repeats this process for every planet.

Se7in
Superman flies too fast and can avoid the the Death Star's beam. As Gryn says, he grabs a meteor, hurling it at the Death Star. Destroys their superweapon. No amount of infantry can stop Superman. Lightsabers don't hurt him seeing as lightsabers can't slice blaster bolts and Superman has withstood blaster bolts. Superman launches a Godzilla-esque attack on Coruscant, toppling buildings, burning people with heat vision, and owning everything in sight. There is no known source of kryptonite in SW.

Deus Ex
Yup. Supes pwns SW.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Se7in
No amount of infantry can stop Superman. Lightsabers don't hurt him seeing as lightsabers can't slice blaster bolts and Superman has withstood blaster bolts. owning everything in sight.

How about an infantry of Jedi. Lightsabers may not hurt Superman but telekinesis and telepathy and magic sure can.

I've heard powers like that affect Superman more severely than it can humans. So owning everything in sight may be an overstatement.

But I'm gonna still go with Superman. Superman is great, but he can slip at times.

Deus Ex
Actually, it's stated that magic and telepathy affect Supes like it would a normal human. However, the Force is not magical in nature (at least, in comparison with the DC universe. Magic defies laws of nature; the Force is more mental control over physical nature.) and telepathy cannot effect the strong minded.

Illustrious
Prime is on a whole 'nother level. The Galactic Empire is scared shitless.

Gryn Jabar
My guess is that Supes kills Palps, takes over the GE, then turns the galaxy into Smallville, but with aliens and such.

Deus Ex
lmao

Tangible God
With the rebellion led by Lex.

Gryn Jabar
Heh, my money is on Supes with a deathstar versus Lex and a tauntaun.

DrDoom101
what the hell is superman doing in SW?

Deus Ex
Eh, it's a decent thread. Just goes to show that SW fans can admit when their entire universe is outclassed. This makes us better than Star Trekkies, DC/Marvel comic fanboys, Master Chief fanboys, Wolverine fanboys, Sonic fanboys, DBZ fanboys, etc.

Tangible God
You forgot the Disco fanboys.

Illustrious
Well, Prime was able to beat Joker with Mxy's powers, and nothing short of Spectre stopped him, so it's easy to admit he outclasses the SWU.

Gryn Jabar
This thread is obviously pointless.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
This thread is obviously pointless. So you felt the need to revive it?

Gryn Jabar
And let Ush close it? Yes. Think before you speak, and perhaps you'll avoid spouting the nonsense that characterizes your posts.

The Creator
Then why don't you just let threads like this die.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
And let Ush close it? Yes. Think before you speak, and perhaps you'll avoid spouting the nonsense that characterizes your posts. Why do YOU care if gets closed? And just because it's rightfully ignored, does NOT mean it will be closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.