GOF out by Xmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emily_depp
do you think it will be out on DVD then because it is normaly if theres film out in nov, i hope so big grin

Radcliffe_Rocks
i do not know but i hope so too Happy Dance laughing eek!

nick1811
i doubt it will be out on DVD til' late january/early february

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Emily_depp
do you think it will be out on DVD then because it is normaly if theres film out in nov, i hope so big grin
your talking about next year right sweety? stick out tongue

The Phantom
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
your talking about next year right sweety? stick out tongue DVD's are coming out a lot quicker now, but it will take longer than a month to do it, so maybe late Jan, early or mid Feb.

Prince Nauj
your crazy , look at todays blockbusters , star wars took five months to come out , so maybe may stick out tongue

Saratn
yes, all movies usually take five to six months to come out. so May sounds resonable...

The Phantom
Originally posted by Saratn
yes, all movies usually take five to six months to come out. so May sounds resonable... I don't know, I've seen movies and then two or three months later it is on DVD. (ITS CRAZY I TELL YOU, CRAZY!) and that's blockbuster, not everywhere.

Saratn
well, it depeneds on how popular the movie was...lesser known movies that were in theaters tend to be quicker.

danagrint
maybe around March

Director_Joe
Films are in the theater for about 8 weeks.... That'll put the movie far past december....

Prince Nauj
well, it depeneds on how popular the movie was...lesser known movies that were in theaters tend to be quicker.
exactly. if it did good it takes more time but if it didnt do good it takes less. so I guess may and thats final people *snap,snap

The Phantom
exactly. if it did good it takes more time but if it didnt do good it takes less. so I guess may and thats final people *snap,snap I dunno, people might be dissappointed by this one.

Emily_depp
Just saying because they could make loads of money 4 Xmas wink

Emily_depp
your talking about next year right sweety? stick out tongue

BLAH! stick out tongue

zac_j
It wont come out!!! ARRGGHH!!! lol jp, i wrote that and it even scared me!! embarrasment

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by The Phantom
I dunno, people might be dissappointed by this one. why would they be? hello the return of voldemort! triwizard tournament!! new characters!!!!
hello!!!

Originally posted by Emily_depp
BLAH! stick out tongue
ackk stick out tongue

Emily_depp
Originally posted by zac_j
It wont come out!!! ARRGGHH!!! lol jp, i wrote that and it even scared me!! embarrasment

eh? wink

Saratn
This movie is pretty damn close to the book from what i hear. a few things that they didn't add...but it's really good, especially from the ones who already saw it in June or July...i think it was...

The Phantom
why would they be? hello the return of voldemort! triwizard tournament!! new characters!!!!
hello!!!

ackk stick out tongue Originally posted by Saratn
This movie is pretty damn close to the book from what i hear. a few things that they didn't add...but it's really good, especially from the ones who already saw it in June or July...i think it was... The movie isn't much like the book. The characters aren't the same. I just don't like what I see so far, esp. with the whole Dumbledore yelling and throwing Harry against the wall part, way out of character. I'm just saying, it might be a dissappointment.

Also, why isn't Fleur really hot? Isn't she suppose to be? I don't see it in her actor.

Saratn
the movie is too close to the book...

The Phantom
the movie is too close to the book... Nope. I don't see it, sorry. I'm just dissappointed at this. I'm not going to argue.

Saratn

The Phantom
... This isn't the thread for it.

Saratn
and this isn't the thread for a debate, so i did that to say i understood.

bubbles33
ill die if i hav 2 wait till may, i hope it comes out in march in time 4 my bday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.