"SQUIRM",,,,I made THE worms!....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alan in GA
I worked for a small business in 1975 that made the SQUIRM worms in plastic. The movie group met at the business location in Marietta, GA which has been out of business since about 1978 or so. I kept several of the worms for FISHING! I now have only a few left,,,but after visiting a seach of 'cult movies' and seeing that SQUIRM is nomminated for one of the WORST movies of all time,,I thought about the worms I still have .
Wonder what they'd bring on ebay?!

Picture available if any interest shown. Just found this site looking for a place to ask about them.
They worked great as plastic worms for bass! The real worms WERE bloodworms commonly used for bait. Expensive molds were made using real worms as a model. These worms have micro rings on them in the hope that when oiled up and placed on an actor and his chair,,they would move . Then a vibrator motor with a heavy off center weight was mounted to the chair to 'help' the worms 'crawl' on the actor and chair. The worms were identical except for being made in 3 or 4 different lengths and 3 or 4 different tints of sandy brown color.
Alan in GA eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.