Archangle vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
who wins

jinzin
I'm kind of leaning towards archangle.. he can just go in the air and "drop bombs".... on poor ol logan... pretty simple if you ask me...

wolverine8888
no prep match thou he has what he normaly carriers on him, which is his sword

DarkCrawler
If Archangel is stupid enough to take it on ground, I think Wolverine wins.

Archangel is not that good swordfighter.

But he can swap him with his wings, and grab him from legs or hands and throw him into something...

wolverine8888
grabbign his leggs or feet would get him kill very fast lol. I don't think archangle stupid enough to try that.

DarkCrawler
I wouldn't kill him if Wolverine is disoriented.

wolverine8888
u are assume that archangle can just swoop down and grab a guy who dodges bullets and attacks from foes like spiderman.

DarkCrawler
He could hit him with his wings...a goose can break a mans hand with it's wings, what would happen to Wolverine if Archangel would hit him? He actually holds his power because he could kill a normal human with flap of his wings. Archangel is basically faster then any bird. Needletail swifts can fly with speeds of 219 mph, Archangel can fly away, gain speed and then swoop at Wolverine.

wolverine8888
ya and hurt him self a lot more then hurt wolverine. unbreakable bones. he would break most of his bones doing that and wolverine would be fine seeing how he takes hits from 100 ton characters and is fine.

DarkCrawler
He could still knock the air out of Wolverine's lungs if he could aim the hit right. And then swoop/attack him with his sword.

wolverine8888
yes but he would likly hurt him self far more and ur just assume wolverien does not stabb him well he slamms into him.

DarkCrawler
Why would he hurt himself more?

Wolverine's stomach area is not protected by bones...

wolverine8888
wolverine 5 foot 3 just imagine tryign to hit is stomack. most likly he hit his sloulder by the way, again u are acting as if wolverine just gunna stand there and let angel hit him.

radioboy121
Is the only difference with the current Archangel to the former is regaining his natural wings and a souped up healing factor? I give Wolverine the advantage.

Flight speedblitzing Wolverine who is capable of removing with great precision the cape off a speeding Storm without injury to her person has a good chance of doing servere damage to Archangel. Also, when he faced the former Archangel when his wings were behaving "wild" on his own and the fact that his healing factor was neutralized, he still put up a good fight (albeit eventually a losing one).

Originally posted by jinzin
I'm kind of leaning towards archangle.. he can just go in the air and "drop bombs".... on poor ol logan... pretty simple if you ask me...

Is bombs part of his arsenal?

StyleTime
This actually would be an interesting fight. Angel could easily fly around, but I don't think he'd be able to take Wolverine out with anything from the air. If he swoops down, I'm pretty sure Wolverine is quick enough to get some good slashes in or just grab Archangel. Since archangel can't stay in the air all day, he'll have to land eventually. Wolverine will still be in perfect condition and would kill him on the ground.

I think Wolverine has an edge here.

Wolverine 8/10.
Originally posted by jinzin
If Archangel has exploding projectiles, I'll definitely change my scoring lol. I guess I'll just wait on some more arguments on Archangel before voting.

wolverine8888
oh also when they foguht besides the fact wolverines healing factor was gone he was almost dead. jean had said a comic befor that he was very close to dead. also wolverine could of killed archangle but he was only aiming at his wings which wolverine commented on would be far harder then killing archangle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.