The Matrix: The Last Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
Characters:

The Ones- David "Opeus" Perisher

Chaosbark- Koran "Carnet" Orion.

naruto641- Makubex

KingDubya- Jon "Mr. E" Erikson

DarkDethbringer- Narrik

TheQuincy- Hammus

Movie_Geek_- Element

Rules:

Dont kill off your character without my permission.

Dont flam or abuse other members here. If you have a problem with someone, PM them. Dont let us here about it

The will be a main story to follow properly

Lets Begin!!!

The Ones
Opeus was on the run, he grabbed his gun and fired it at the 2 cops. people everywhere were screaming. He heard gun shot behind him he felt the bullets brushing his body. He climbed up a fire ascape and broke into an abondoned building. he charged though it and lifted up the phone. He was transported out. "Damn i swear those training simulations are getting easier everytime. Havnt you thought about upgrading it?" He asked hammus. "I already did." Hammus replied. "but we have got to jack in". "What wrong?" Element asked. " Monthly brief, remember." Opeus said." they all set up there chairs and prepared for jack in. Hammus went round and put the plug into everyones head. he went back to his control area and pushed some buttons. the crew felt the reality slip away as they were propelled into the matrix. they then headed toward the meeting area

TheQuincy
Hammus was pushing the buttons. Day in and day out he pushed the buttons. It was what he was good at. He could keep his head clear and focus on the task at hand. It also helped that he was a good typist. He looked over at his crewmen and saw their unoccupied bodies. He looked back at the matrix. It had him.

naruto641
Makubex sat in a chair crosslegged and watched Hammus work. He didnt have much to do since Hammus seemed like he could handle everything by himself. Makubex chewed on the toothpick stuck in his mouth.

She Seduced
][

DarkDethbringer
~yes~
Narrik stretched inside the Matrix looking at the old warehouse they were in, He smield. "Good to be back!" he said loudly looking at the couple of Hand Guns in his pockets and strps under his clothes.

Movie_Geek_
Element started to look over her guns and looked up at Narrik. "Speak for your self." She slip her coat over so it hid her guns. Being in the Matrix was a mission. She had only been at this for a little over a year but was routine of her.

Jacobleo
can i join

DarkDethbringer
~sign up thrad genius~
"Myabe I do I am teh only one who seems to apreciate clean air...no matter how fake it may be!" He said smiling wlaking around his Spiked Blue hair shijning in the small amount of light.

Movie_Geek_
Element just smiled, "Careful or we may just leave you here." She walked over to the window and looked down on all the people the Matrix was still tied to it. "So where is the meeting?"

naruto641
Makubex yawned and stared at the computer screen making sure everything was going smoothly. He typed in some codes and commands adjusting the system. This way easy stuff for him, there was practically nothing that made him think much.

DarkDethbringer
Narrik took out Cell phone and contacted The Real World. "Makubex...We're in...." he talked for a momen tor two "So where is this meeting?" Narrik smield looking about the Matrix.

naruto641
"Yea, I know." he answered. "Dont know where yur supposed to go, not my job to kno."

DarkDethbringer
~lol yes it is stick out tongue~

naruto641
(hehe no I say no lol, ask Hammus. =P)

The Ones
~no one else can join once its started. adding new characters half way through would be confusing.~

"you mean youve forgotten?" opeus said. "its only been a month. head to matrix way a few miles north."

Movie_Geek_
Element nodded and walked for the door. "I'll drive."

DarkDethbringer
"The Hell you will!" He said smiling holding up the kesy to there Classic (insert car nae here) out in teh front of the warehouse.

Chaosbark
"Woah, easy now people. You know the drill, well at least I hope you do." Snapping out of a slight day dream Carnet pushed up lightly red tinted glasses walking towards the group. His Matrix ware included a sleek black coat (not trench) along with red shirt and blue jeans. Black hair spiked up he would let out a smile. "I'm driving you bums. Don't want any of you to flip the damn car." He always drove along with pilot any thing the group got into. It was his way of protecting them in any small chance. Reaching for the cell phone he spoke up. "Yo X, how we going to fit this many people in such a small car? Give us something with a little more room. Oh, versatile too." Carnet had also taken the keys from Narrik when he was too preoccupied drooling over Element. Spinning them on his finger he kept the cell to his ear giving Element along with the other's a simple grin.

Movie_Geek_
"You guys are no fun." She walked out after him. The street was full of people walking around trying to get from place to place. Element just slip into the sidewalk and blended.

DarkDethbringer
~theres only four of us tops~
"this is fine man lest go..." Narrik stepped outside an dnito the car awaiting Opeus an dteh oterhs to get in so we can get this started....

naruto641
Makubex smiled. "Well Narrik seems to be fine with the car so just stick with it." he said leaning back a little in his chair. "Anyways, you dont want me to work more than I need to, do you?" he said laughing a little.

TheQuincy
Hammus tapped his comlink. "May I just say you all look right at home inside the matrix. Element's green blip looks best though" He said leaning back. He looked over at Makubex and winked. He knew he'd pay for the comment later. "Well consider me the guide, whenever you need me, let me know. As for right now, Just continue along the city. There is a bridge up ahead, with a sewer drain behind an old toll booth. Head there.

naruto641
Makubex grinned at Hammus before returning his gaze to the computer screen.

DarkDethbringer
"You wanted to drive so lest go!" he said to his teammate trying to make it un obvious that he was carrying a learge amount of fire arms in under his clothes...

Chaosbark
Carnet let out a laugh closing the cell phone as he turned to Narrik. "Easy tiger, keep those guns in your coat. For all our sake." He gave off a short laugh knowing full and well that Narrik knew he was kidding. Opening the door quietly he slid into the front seat. All these guys carrying tons of weapons. All he needed was a solitary Ingram. Nice little burst for any unwanted guests. "Well, get in people."

Movie_Geek_
Element sliped into the car with the others. "I keep or guns ready. So many people trying to jack in it will not take to long for agents to notice."

The Ones
opeus stepped into the car, he noticed a black car parked across the road but didnt think anything of it. as he stepped into the drivers seat he turned the keys and drove away. the black car started to follow them

Movie_Geek_
"What crews are we going to meet? There are to many secure points in the matrix." She sifted her position the back seat of the car.

The Ones
"Just the crews from the logos and the Centrius"

TheQuincy
Hammus was tossing a ball around with Makubex. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a blip on the screen. "You see that?" He asked looking into the screen. "Nah" Makubex said, tossing the ball at him. He caught it, and continued to play.

The Ones
opeus reached a toll booth. he didnt want to pay attention to imself so he reached into his pockets to find what little change he had. as he reached the barrier, the man looked at him and said, "that will be $1.69...ARRRGGHHHH!" the man started to get meleted. within 1.2 a secon the man now had shades, a suit and an ear piece. not to mention a new face. "AGENT!!" opeus said as he smashed through the barriers. the black car tailing them now went in full pursuit. the agent at the toll jumped into a sleak new blue convertable and drove alongside the black car with the other agents. "CALL HAMMUS!!" opeus yelled to his crew at the back

DarkDethbringer
"Motha'!" Narrik pulled out a cell phone. "Hammus! Agents! we need to get out! wheres the nearest exit!? tell me its close!' Narrik pulled out a shotgun an dbegan firing at the Convertable while on teh phone.

Movie_Geek_
Element took out her two automatic pistols and cocked them back. She rolled down the window and got ready to fire. Her face became cold and her tone level. "This should be fun."

naruto641
Makubex turned around wildly hearing the report, his toothpick falling out of his mouth. He typed onto the computer and scanned the passing data. He turned to Hammus. "Nearest exit is pretty far, this could be bad."

Movie_Geek_
Elemant couls hear the conversation over the cell. "Glad to you you where paying attention." Bullets shot out of the Agent's car. Element ducked lower in to car.

TheQuincy
"Damn damn damn damn damn" Hammus said, typing rapidly. "Nearest exit is...shet it's 10 miles down the road. At least it's the nearest WORKING phone. God damn streets with their broken phones." He said typing more. "Head straight and then hit ur next right."

naruto641
Makubex was typing rapidly getting the phone ready for a fast getaway. "You guys, rememeber to go through together or all of you wont make it."

Movie_Geek_
(( Only one person at a time. )) confused

naruto641
(ah ok, srry havent watched much of matrix :P)

naruto641
(heres replacement post)

Makubex watched intently as they two cars made their way through the road. "You guys, try to lose them enough so you guys all have time to get through."

DarkDethbringer
"Inded I wll my friend and inacse we don't make it I STILL thin this is your falt.." Narrik laughs shooting out a tire in the Agents Black car causing it to spin a bit.

naruto641
"Che, not my fauly you guys werent paying attention to where you guys were going." he said smirking a bit even though he knew it was part of his job to make sure they were in a safe area at all times.

DarkDethbringer
"That as it may be I still blame you. " Narrik said laughing again as a bullet whizzzed by his hea dNarrik ducking. "So anyways if we don't Tell Zion that I died Valiently, as if tehy would beileve it!" Narrik smiled still shooting at the Agents he wa sthe only one not serious of this situation he smiled at this having a coiol hea din all situations...

The Ones
the convertable wizzed passed opeus. it stopped just inches from the front of his car. opeus tried to slow down but couldnt. he smashed into the car. bits of metal and fire flew everywhere. opeus looked back. they were injured badly, but alive. opeus saw the black car coming up behind them. "oh crap, oh crap OH CRAP!!!" opeus yelled. "GET OUT!!" he yelled to the others. they did there best to "jump" out. the black car crushed opeus's car into pieces, 3 civilians on the street turned into agents. "split up, its the only way we can thin the threat out" opeus began to run. but the agent shot him stright in the leg. he fell down in pain. the agent walked up to the limp body. lifted his gun up and fired. opeus cringed. but no gunfire. just bits of metal clicking. "im out..." the agent said. a gun fired and the agent flew over opeus's body and landed on the ground behind him. he turned back into a human. he turned to see who shot the agent. it was narrik. "thanks" opeus said. "dont mention it" narrik said. "come on, lets get out"

diabloprimeevil
can i join

The Ones
~sorry no new characters~

Movie_Geek_
Element shot of both clips at the reaming agents. Each moved faster then he eyes could keep up. Not one bullet hit them. "Opeus can you walk!" She was preparing to run as she refiled her gun and fired at the agent s. They where dogging the bullets but that would not stop their advance forever.

DarkDethbringer
~whooh! I killed an agent way to go me!~
Narrik got up looking at the otehr two Agents. "Lets go guys these guys arent gonna be so easy..." he said pulling out a hand gun.

Movie_Geek_
" Then lets move."

TheQuincy
".....did u just kill an agent?" Hammus said amused. "I figured Opeus would be the one to do that."

naruto641
Makubex laughed. "Good job, now the score is you 1, and Opeus 50/" he said joking around.

DarkDethbringer
"Ha yep! thats me AGnet Killer 101!" he laughed running on the phone, then putting tiaway to run fat=ster he turned a corner and saw a fire Escape, he leapt up it, he then pulle dout teh cell again "Hey dirrections?" he aked running throungh a building.

TheQuincy
"Directions?" Hammus asked jokingly. "The great Agent Killer can't navigate one measly building?" He said nodding to makubex.

DarkDethbringer
"haha. Funny, Right or left?" he said at th eturning point at th ebuilding.

TheQuincy
"Left, and quick, more agents have shown up!" Hammus said getting serious. There is a set of stairs on your next right."

The Ones
the door next to the crew burst open splinters flew everywhere. the 3 agents stood there. the one narrik "killed" punched narrik through a wall. opeus took what strength he had left and charged at the agent. the agent blocked his attack with ease and twsited his body back into an arch. he lifted his finger up and pressed it deeply into opeus's eye. blood gushed out from where the eye used to be. opeus let out a loud scream. he fell to the floor crippled and in pain, his hands over his eye. narrik got up. the agent kicked opeus body straight into narrik. then they turned to the rest of the crew

TheQuincy
"Sonofabitch..." Hammus said, his jaw dropped. "Damn it guys get Opeaus and RUN! TO THE STAIRS DOWN THE HALL! THEIR IS A PHONE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THEIR!!!"

DarkDethbringer
"Ugh..On..it" H esaid getting up first emptying his gun into teh Agnet who daged fast an deasy. Narrik grabbed Opeus and ran to the end of th ehall. "Brace your slef buddy!"He said leapoing oiut the window an dfalling form the second to firsty floor, Narrik got up holding Opeus an dran to teh building across the street.

naruto641
Makubex watched in a stunned silence. All the time he was here he had never seen them get into a situation like this. He didnt know what to do and just sat there watching.

Movie_Geek_
Element took up behind them keeping a stream of bullets behind her to try and slow the agents. The Agent moved with their inhuman speed out of the way of each. When they entered the building the phone was ringing. "SOme one get that fast!" The agents where crossing the street.

DarkDethbringer
"ON it!" Narrik boote dteh door open and turned around the Agents were on tehre tails one of them leaping at him, Narrik quickly pulled out a pistol sinking a bullet into its leg for little effect then running inside to the top floor t get the phione.

The Ones
Opeus limped and stumbled into the direction of narrik. when he entered the room narrik was in he had gone. then the phone started ringing he reached for the phone and picked it up he felt something grab his legs. he was getting pulled away and thrown into a wall. the agent the blew the phone away with 1 bullet. opeus was too weak to fight. he was certain he was dead. as opeus stood up the agent shot him in the arm and his other leg. "your not going anywhere" the agent said. the agent walked up to him. "you know that thing with worms, where you have one and rip it in half and you get 2 worms? do you think that will work with you?" the agent took his arm and twsited it behind his back the agent was attempting to break his back. he was the thrown out the window onto the pavement. the agent jumped down and landed in front of him. "any last words?" the agent said. "just one. truck" opeus said as the agent got hit by a massive oil tanker. it jac-knived and blew up. he then heard another phone ringing in the house. he limped insde and lifted it up and put it to his ear. "hello this is bt" the voice on the other end of the phone said, "were wondering why you havnt paid your bills in the last 2 months." opeus put the phone down with disappointment. then the phone rang. he lifted it up and was sucked through the phone back into the real world

Movie_Geek_
Element got knocked back when the agents entered the building. One of the agents moved down on her in seconds. HE made a punch to he face but she countered with a left arm block. The agent fallowed with a right punch, Element could not move fast enough and was knocked back, but she was still on her feet. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Opeus get through and knock down a wall. The agent raised his gun and was about to shoot her, she came up with a kick and knocked the gun away but it opened her up and this time the agent kicked her in the stomach. She had been shoved back to the wall that Opeus had went out, she used all that she could and got to her feet and jumped out the hole. She could hear the gunshots fire behind her. She landed on the sidewalk and Opeus was gone. She did not stop to look and took off down the street. She took out her cell. "I need a new exit!"

TheQuincy
Hammus watched Makubex help Narrik and Opeus out of their seats. "Guys, Element is still in there." He said typing. "El, the next phone is in the twelfth floor of the apartment building, 1 block down. it's being renovated, so not many people will be in there. Hurry though, those agents won't be happy unless they kill at least one of us." He said with a bead of sweat on his brow.

DarkDethbringer
"jack me back in!" he said sitting down in the chair. "She can't handle four Agents alone I'm going in!" he said getting ready

Movie_Geek_
"Got it>" She clicked the cell down and ran as fast as she could. People where lined in the streets going about there day, two guys at a news stand became the agents that they where running from. "D***." that pulled their gins and began to fire. People dove for the ground only making it easier for the agents to get a clear shot at her, but also easier for her to run. She made it to the apartment and burst into the room as the phone rang. She ran to it and picked it up. That last thing she saw was a agent with his gun pointed at her.

The Ones
opeus walked down the ship corridor to his room. his eye, even though its still there, was painful and functionless. he flopped on his hard bed and tried to get some rest

naruto641
Makubex helped element out of her seat. He then turned to Hammus. "Hey is Opeus ok? I didnt have time to ask him before he just left for his room."

Movie_Geek_
Element shook her trying to get her bearings. Her hard was still beating vary fast and her face and back still hurt from the agents attack. "I think he is pain but be will be fine I think. He took a beating in there, the worst of us. It will take some time for him to heal." She got up and walked over to the operates station and looked a the matrix's coad. "We should call the other ships and tell them we can not make the meeting and that they should watch their backs."

TheQuincy
"Yeah maybe....I wait for the captains orders. Someone go talk to him" Hammus said, still looking at the code. He poured himself a mug of slop and gulped it down.

DarkDethbringer
"on it..." he said waking down the hal to Opeuss room . "Hey cap...whaddya' say we warn the other ships about the attack?" he asked

naruto641
Makubex sighed and leaned back in his chair.

The Ones
"yes. they need to be warned."

Movie_Geek_
Element came up behind Narrik, she told Hammus that he should contact the other ships and looked at Opeuss. "We are alive, that is what is important. You going to be ok?"

KingDubya
*Sorry for not being here. I had an essay for Chem that I had to work on. What'd I miss?*

The Ones
~we jacked in to go to a monthly meeting. Agent ambushed us and opeus lost his eye (literaly) and his heavily beaten up and injured including 1 broken arm and 1 leg that was shot (but not broken). the others are injured a bit from the car crash~

Movie_Geek_
Element stood in Opeuss' door way with Narrik. Opeuss had not answered her question and gave no sine that he was going to, she did not repeat it. Captain what do you want us to do? The other ships will still want to have a meeting. Are we going to attend? Even if we do not do that we have not recharged the ship in a long time and Makubex had been complaining that we need to."

DarkDethbringer
"I'll tell Hammus to send the ships a message meanwhile we should mave the shi[p they were probabal;ey tracing us that whole chase man..." he said leaning against the wall

Movie_Geek_
((laughing out loud I thought mt typing got messed up ))
(( Sorry The Ones but you are not on and we have taken small control of each other so I will play your part for the post so we can keep playing, If this is a problem them just tell me and I will not do it again. ))

Opeuss looked up at them and nodded his head. "Right, have Hammus tell the other ships that we are going to move to a safer transmission point and we see if it safe to jump into the matrix for a second try. If not we will see what is are next best move."

Element gave a small smile. "Yes sir." She walked down the hall and set herself to the tasks of getting the ship ready to move.

DarkDethbringer
~your very nice arent you~

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~your very nice arent you~

(( Who me? Thank you, I try to be, just because it is the net no need to be rude. ))

naruto641
Makubex whistled some then stopped. "Hey Hammus, we do pretty much the same thing everyday, think anything big is ever gonna happen? Sitting here and doign this gets boring ya kno."

DarkDethbringer
~sarcasm buddy boy on my typing~

naruto641
(lol)

Movie_Geek_
(( laughing out loud embarrasment I was only joking, sorry if I made you mad. If it makes you feel better my typing is really bad to. Thank god for Spellcheck wink ))

"Be careful of what you wish for Makubex. In any case I think nearly being killed by agents is excitement enough for me. "

The Ones
~what did i do wrong?~

TheQuincy
Hammus leaned back in his chair. "Well I guess maybe. Why? Wanna go through a training simulation or something? That's as cool as we operators get to do."

Movie_Geek_
Element finished running the check systems through the ship and left the operating room. There was not much she could do in the way of flying the ship. She walked down the passage of the ship that led to the "kitchen" she pulled a wrap bandage from one of the container and wrapped her arm where the agent had hurt it. " I do not get it, they knew we where going to be there. The agents where waiting for us when we left." She only shook her head.

DarkDethbringer
"I know wexactly how you feel kid...thats the second time I fought an agnet last time I barely escaped with my life..." he says suddenly from behind her. "Just be gald you survived unlike last time..." he says remmbering three or more years ago members dying fro the large number of Agents ambushing them.

naruto641
"Ill pass on more simulations." Makubex said grinning. He then turned to face the computer with a solemn face. "But I still dont get how the agents just ambushed us like that, usually we run into a few who happen to be there but these agents seem like to expect us.... and I didnt pick up any trace if a hacking."

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
"I know wexactly how you feel kid...thats the second time I fought an agnet last time I barely escaped with my life..." he says suddenly from behind her. "Just be gald you survived unlike last time..." he says remmbering three or more years ago members dying fro the large number of Agents ambushing them.

Element jump at him behind her, she had thought that she was alone. "Yeah, that was not the first time I have had to run from one, but it was the first time I had to fight one." She shook at the memory. She finished wrapping her arm and looked up. "I just hope I do not have to do it again any time soon. "

DarkDethbringer
"Everyone hopes that until they are confronte dagain......the noly thing you CAN do it fight..." he grabbed something from teh stove and poured into a mug and handed it to Element "Rest easy kid we're not done yet..." he said refering to ththere fight for freedom and assuring her tehre is hope.

Movie_Geek_
She gave a small simile and nodded her head to show she understood. She took the mug and drank form it. "Just like mom used to make." She made a small face at the goop that was in the mug,. She drained it and got up with anew strength. "Come on lets see where they are with the ship."

DarkDethbringer
"good idea lets go.." he walked off he kinda felt sorry for Element, he didn't feel sorry for meny people but it seemed she didn't belong tehre.....He smield at teh but walked off and quickly began to play it cool again. "So Ham-man whats goin' down?" he asked smiling.

KingDubya
Sitting in the cockpit, Mr. E contemplated the events that had happened to the others. He had not jacked in, for reasons even he wasn't exactly sure of. But now he was slightly glad he hadn't, because as good as he knew he was, he would barely stand a chance against an agent. After a long time, he dismissed the thoughts and got up from his seat to go and talk to the others.

*He enters at about the time that Element and Narrik do*

TheQuincy
Hammus looked up at Narrik. "Ham-man?" He asked lifting one eyebrow.

Movie_Geek_
Element came up behind Hammus and looked over his shoulder. "I like it, Ham-man....."

DarkDethbringer
" yeah.." he said laughing "Hammus+Narrik=Ham-man. Narrik being me manipluating it." he laughed more. "So whats going on?" he askd smiling.

naruto641
Makubex laughed at the new nickname. "Ham-man.......haha cant believe I havent thought of it before." he said grinning at Hammus.

KingDubya
Standing next to an open doorway, Mr. E looked at Hammus and said, "So, seems like you have a new nickname. Maybe we should call you that from now on, since everyone seems to like it so much."

TheQuincy
"Fine, but if you call me it, don't blame me if I 'accidentally' give you bad directions whilst ur running from th big bad agents."

DarkDethbringer
lol
"Hey hey suit your slef whats Zion gonna say when yu come back with a ship full of dead bodies hmmm?" he asked jokingly knowing Hammus wouldn't do it.

TheQuincy
"i'd tell them that everyone got sick from that shit we have to drink!" He exclaimed pointing at the mug of grool. "That's enough to bring even superman to his knees!'

KingDubya
Laughing at the comment, E (as I'll call him from now on) understood how true that was. "Not only would it bring Superman to his knees, we could probably use it to kill agents," he said, referring to how they seemed invincible.

DarkDethbringer
"true, man I beileve the jokes are my department though " he scowled jokingly an dbust out laughing slightly.

Movie_Geek_
Element looked at the screens of the matrix, she nudged Hammus, "Don't worry Ham-man I don't see any agents anywhere near the new meeting point. All we have to do is wait for Opeus to stop the ship and give the order."

DarkDethbringer
Narrik smiled and looked to Element. "Hey L how about a go in the dojo? (fighting simulation)?" he asked as the others look at him.

naruto641
"I call winner." Makubex said smiling. "I havent had a go at it for awhile."

KingDubya
"And I call whoever wins that second fight," E said. He hadn't sparred with any of the crew in a while either, just boring programs.

Movie_Geek_
Element felt a smile cross her face. " Sounds fun, I could use the practice, 3 fights in a row." Element walked over to the jack in station and started getting ready.

DarkDethbringer
"Don't get so cocky don't forget Ive got seniority!" he smile dhopping i the chair as Makubex put the cords in there heads. Narrik smiled. "Be careful there cubey" he smile dat this remark as they were both in th eDojo in the simulation, Narrik wearing a black Martial arts Gi, He looke over at Element ready to fight.

Movie_Geek_
Element stood in a ready stance waiting for Narrik to make a move.She was in a white gi, her hair pulled from her eyes. "Ready?"

TheQuincy
"25 on El" Hammus extended his hand towards Makubex.

DarkDethbringer
"born ready!" Narrik sprung froward with a fast kick and two punches she blocked the punches, but felt another kck send her into the wall, Narrik smiled an dreadied himslef.

KingDubya
Taking the time to study his potential opponents, E made sure to soak in every detail of their fighting styles, watching every movement they made, even those others would deem as unimportant.

naruto641
Makubex grinned at Hammus then reached into his pocket pulling out bills. "I'll out 25 on Narrik" he said slapping down the money in Hammus's hand.

DarkDethbringer
~whooh support!~

Movie_Geek_
~laughing out loud~

Element shook off the blow and retook her fighting stance. She shifted from foot to foot to make it harder to predict her moves. Then she lunged at Narrik, making a round kick to drop his guard. Narrik blocked to first blow and she followed with a couple punches the first one was blocked but the second made it mark on his jaw. Narrik took a couple steps back form the blow and got ready to fight again, Element did the same.

naruto641
(yea well Element got betted on before I could....lol j/k)

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
~laughing out loud~

Element shook off the blow and retook her fighting stance. She shifted from foot to foot to make it harder to predict her moves. Then she lunged at Narrik, making a round kick to drop his guard. Narrik blocked to first blow and she followed with a couple punches the first one was blocked but the second made it mark on his jaw. Narrik took a couple steps back form the blow and got ready to fight again, Element did the same.

Originally posted by naruto641
(yea well Element got betted on before I could....lol j/k)
(( yeah! go me! big grin laughing out loud j/k ))

Movie_Geek_
Edit.

DarkDethbringer
Narrik backer dup "Gettin good kid but can you handle the great Agent killer?" he asked leapin high over El coming lower kicking a knee into th etop of her head that was one of his strongest moves, Narrik did a caertwheel after landing he ran up the wall doing a flip behind Element awaiting her move ready to dodge.

Movie_Geek_
Narrik was faster then her, and had taken a good hit on the last move, but his move up the wall made it easy to tell where her was going to land. When Narrik hit the ground she spun round with a hook kick. Narrik blocked the move and the next two. Element backed up a little and wait for Narrik to move. When he came in she blocked his first two moves when she saw his leg move to and brought her arm down to block,she caught him off guard and landed a punch in him abs. "Your getting predictable." She knew she would pay for the last comment.

DarkDethbringer
"Predictable?...Me?....NO!" he jumped at her with a good kick with both feet to her chest he did a backflip landing two more kicks then a tiger sweep making he fall to teh ground.

Movie_Geek_
El let out a small grunt when she hit the ground, he had knocked the wind from her. She rolled to the right and then used her momentum to push herself upright. Narrik kept up with his attack,She stopped his next punch and countered with two of her own, which he just shook off. It was unlike Narrik to make reckless moves. Element did a couple of back flips to put some distance between the two of them but he was still on her. Element made a block and then found her back to the wall. "D***" now she got it, he had been backing her into a corner.

naruto641
Makubex grinned watching. "Looks like your gonna owe me some money Hammus." he commented seeing element cornered.

DarkDethbringer
"HAHA whos perdictable now?" he asked with a roundhouse kick, he then lifted her up and slammed her down. A fist sped towards her on teh ground-stopping at inches from her. Narrik helped her up and hopped backwards in a fighting stance

Movie_Geek_
Element got back and faced him ready to go. "Round two." She charged at his and used a crescent kick to open his defence, falling through the kick she spun into a second kick that hit him in the chest.

DarkDethbringer
Narrik was knocked back slightly he thought fast grabbing her fott swinging her around fats and into the far wall of the Dojo. "Have a nice trip-cya next fall!" he said whirling you away getting back to fight.

Movie_Geek_
Element hit the floor again, part of the wall coming with her. She was breathing hard she was getting beat and she knew it. She would not be able to kept up this pace, this fight had to end soon. She had never beaten Narrik before but she was not going to make it easy for him. She got back up and faced him, her leg slipped in front of her and she was set.

DarkDethbringer
Narrik smiled umping up an ddown while in a fihting stance read to attack he jumped doing a triple roundhouse kick into the face then chest then feet. Then one straiht kick sending her to the wall again. "You wanna tak e abreather? it is kinda one sided me being a Vetrean and all."

Movie_Geek_
Element just sat down she was done, that last attack was strike three. "That it. I given." She lade back and looked up. " I am going to beat you one of these days. You have to admit I am getting better and I almost had a couple of times."

DarkDethbringer
"Yeah the first time you couldn't scratch me now you nearly knocke dthe wind out of me hey ytou handled that Agent prettyy well....Let get some slop" he said and looek dup. "Hey Cubey, Ham-Man Jack us out!"

DarkDethbringer
~anyone there?~

Movie_Geek_
~ME of coarse. cool ~

Movie_Geek_
(( Is anyone still playing?? ))

TheQuincy
Hammus undid Narrik and Element. He looked over to the computer and then sat back down. "So what did opeus say? What are we supposed to do?"

Movie_Geek_
(( big grin ))

Element ruddied the back of her neck, she still felt the some of the pain from the fight. "He said that we should we if the other ships are going to continue with the meeting, then we need to recharge to ship. "

(( I think The ones said that a few pages back. In a PM a couple of days ago he told me that he is planing out what we are going to do and that he is still playing.))

DarkDethbringer
~OK~
"THen lest get to that..." he stretched abit feeling pain in his back from soem of the fight. He stood up ready to help.

Movie_Geek_
"Hammus, you think you can call the other ships? "

TheQuincy
"Well yeah. They dont call me Ham-Man for nothing" He said as he began to call. "What the hell am I supposed to say?" He asked suddenly confused.

Movie_Geek_
"You the operator you figure it out! " She took off the help prep the ship.

DarkDethbringer
"Tel them about teh attack, tell them we are relocating to..........Hmmmm...There!" he said pointing at an abandoned warehouse that had a Hardline in it one teh map. "Lets go Ham-man!"

KingDubya
*I will pop in and out, so if I'm not here for a while, I'm probably busy with something. And I have no ideas of what to say now...*

TheQuincy
Hammus reported to the other captains. He told them that they were going to attempt to land in some warehouse.

Movie_Geek_
"Finished, Element walked back in the operators station. All systems are clear and centennial activity is pretty low around here. We could not ask for a better time. "

DarkDethbringer
"Alright then lets get to it..."

Movie_Geek_
El took her place and laid back getting ready to be jacked in. "Lets hope this is good news."

KingDubya
Approving of the idea, E walked over to his station and readied himself for the trip.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>