isnt batman really hot? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mazza
I really think the guy playin batman is really hot, at the beginning i thought no way this guy cant play batman. but then he became classy n sophisticated. PERFECT dont u think? mainly for the girls but guys what do u think?

peejay88
my Mum likes him. So that means Christian Bale is a housewives favourite, kinda like Daniel O'Donnell....

laughing big grin

NoFate007
Lol that'd be funny if that guy was Batman lol

braz
yea christian bale is definitely one sexy beast...lol nah j/p he is rather handsome though, looks like me 2 cool if i could i'd get a picture to prove itwink

vaya_the_elf
Batman is always hot. Well besides in Batman and robin.

I love batman love

Susan-Storm
Christen is Okay..So not my type

Zarathustra
Yep, Batman (in the comics or as played by Christian Bale) is one fine piece of Man-meat. I do recall that Bale looked even better in American Psycho, though. That was the point of the character Patrick Bateman, though.

Mazza
i love him n hayden christensen NOW THEY R SOME FIIINE MEN LOL dont u agree?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mazza
i love him n hayden christensen NOW THEY R SOME FIIINE MEN LOL dont u agree?
lol I do not no expression...or lets say 50%......Christian is Hot...Hayden is not....Ewan though droolio

sevenman
Originally posted by NoFate007
Lol that'd be funny if that guy was Batman lol laughing

Mazza
OMG ur so wrong, hayden is really buff, n when he looks evil, with the fire in his eyes SIGH ahh he takes my breathe away love

Bardock42
OMG ur so wrong, hayden is really buff, n when he looks evil, with the fire in his eyes SIGH ahh he takes my breathe away love

Then there is something really wrong with you....

sevenman
Ladies can't resist perpetual fire.

Mazza
i dont care what u say , i love him I REALLY DO

Nevermind
Pfft, Keaton is way hotter.

Nevermind
love

http://www.all-pictures-photos.com/images/michael-keaton/michael-keaton-008-img.jpg

Nevermind
And I'll say it again. love

Nevermind
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Christen is Okay..So not my type

Let me guess. A man who can stretch certain body parts, is the type for you right?

dave_kodak
Keaton is the sexyest batman there ever was and ever will be.

sevenman
RIGHT ON!

Mazza
B-U-F-F

Mazza
S-E-X-Y

Mazza
haydens face is perfect!

sevenman
B-A-T-S

Mazza
??

sevenman
He's Batman. HES BATMAN

Mazza
OK THEN ....

LethalFemme
OK THEN ....

I think the character is hot unfortunately i can't say the same for the actors who play him.

tpaquin
http://www.palisadeschamber.com/Pics/Adam_West.gif

*creams himself*

vaya_the_elf
*dreams of batman *

Mazza
love ...*sigh* christopher bale

peejay88
laughing

Lord Magnus
I'm trying to think of an appropriate response...
Don't you have some friends to talk to who don't live in their mothers basements? We're all nerds here. i'm sorry, but, if you post in a Batman forum, you're a nerd. The stink will never wash off. You will die a nerd. I have come to embrace it.

Talking_Owl
oh, yes, doesn't he look hot here

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
I'm trying to think of an appropriate response...
Don't you have some friends to talk to who don't live in their mothers basements? We're all nerds here. i'm sorry, but, if you post in a Batman forum, you're a nerd. The stink will never wash off. You will die a nerd. I have come to embrace it.

http://www.orlyowl.com/omg.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bardock42
love ...*sigh* christopher bale
It's Christian.....what the **** What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.