Bishop(TMNT) VS. Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Both were attending a government sponsored party. Bishop tells Bruce that the government is cutting his budget so he wants Wayne Enterprises to sponsor him.

Bruce Wayne: My money doesn't buy weapons. The answer is no.

Bishop: Perhaps if I told you we'd make them in fun Bat-Shapes Mr. Wayne?

Bruce Wayne(Trying to act stupid): What's that supposed to mean?

B: Don't insult my intelligence Mr. Wayne(hands Bruce an envelope containing photos that prove he's Batman) Don't insult any of my intelligence.

BW: (Frowns) What do you want from me?

B: Increase my agency's budget by 200 percent.

BW: And if I don't?

B: Blackmail's a dirty word Bruce. Let's go outside and talk this over.

*They walk outside to an area where nobody can see them*
BW: The answer is still no. Do what you want, you still won't get a penny from me. Blackmail only works if the victim lays down for it.

B: I figured you might say that. About 2 weeks ago, one of our defense droids malfunctioned and went to Gotham City. You defeated it before it could hurt any civilians and be traced back to us. We thank you for that. Fortunately you were lacerated during the battle and left blood at the scene. We thank you for that also. Do you recognize this young man?
(Hands Bruce a photo of a young man inside a large glass tube filled w/water. He looks just like Bruce did 20 years ago)

BW: What's this for?

B: We made a clone from that sample and as he went through the aging process, he began to look more and more like a certain billionaire. This is what made us decide to investigate you in the 1st place.

BW: So you've cloned me. I still won't give you a dime!
B:You still don't get it. I thought Batman was the world's greatest detective. You just said yourself that Blackmail doesn't work unless the victim lays down. We need that funding! You didn't think we'd have a backup plan?! You are going to be replaced by a successor who loves his country enough to give us what we need and the world will never know.

BW: And where does that leave me?

B:That's why I came here myself Bruce. You are about to die for your country. I'm going to beat you to death and incinerate your body. (Bishop starts walking towards Bruce and cracking his knuckles)

Bruce and Bishop are both wearing special suits and ties that don't restrict their movement. Special dress shoes w/the same properties also. No weapons

Lana
Moving.

brainchild81
No calls for outside help for anybody

brainchild81
bump

Tha C-Master
Bishop was pretty badass, he handed ALL the turtles AND splinter their ass with triceraton...

I'm liking bishop...

brainchild81
Ditto.

Wynndar
anyone have a picture of Bishop?

jinzin
bishop for sure... I mean he took down the elite foot gaurd by himself... a feat I don't think batman would be able to pull of with his suit much less bruce wayne...

brainchild81
Ditto
Originally posted by Wynndar
anyone have a picture of Bishop? No. I'll look for 'em.

mailedbypostman
Who is this guy?

brainchild81
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search
Agent Bishop is a fictional character in the 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles television series.

Agent Bishop is a man with a shadowy past and nebulous intent and appears in season three of the series. Bishop embarked on an eugenic scheme to created super-soldier using both his own DNA and Splinter's. Disliking both the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Shredder, at first he is a peripheral character, but becomes a major threat by the final episodes of the third season. Due to his fast recovery from getting a meathook slammed to his back during a struggle, many viewers think he may not be human.

A man who looked suspiciously like Bishop was seen in a photograph alongside President Grant. Bishop, or his lookalike great-grandfather, witnessed Grant's signature on a treaty to found an agency to monitor extraterrestrial activity on earth. Viewers suspect Bishop may well be over two hundred years old in addition to not being a man.

Bishop is now partnered with Dr. Baxter Stockman, Shredder's former science officer and, thanks to Shredder, a grotesque disembodied freak of nature; this promises to be a very fruitful friendship in season four.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Wynndar
anyone have a picture of Bishop? Here's one of him talkin' to one of his hoes

DrDoom101
he's actually inspired from agent smith in matrix.

brainchild81
More of the same

brainchild81
Looking over a mutilated Leatherhead

brainchild81
Looking over a soon to be mutilated Mikey

brainchild81
'Bout to scrap w/Splinter, April & Casey

brainchild81
Originally posted by DrDoom101
he's actually inspired from agent smith in matrix. Didn't know that.

holding mikey hostage. 'bout to scrap w/everybody

brainchild81
scrappin w/everybody (Leo & Raph pictured here)

00.y
Wait, is Bruce armed, or are you disarming him?

brainchild81
Originally posted by brainchild81
Bruce and Bishop are both wearing special suits and ties that don't restrict their movement. Special dress shoes w/the same properties also. No weapons For those who voted and didn't post why, post why.

00.y
Why wouldn't he have his stuff? He needs it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.