Battlefront II ---better on XBOX or PC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr_snerdly
I want to get Battlefront II, but I am not sure for which system. I have Battlefront I for my PC and enjoy using the mouse and keyboard to control the soldiers, but I don't prefer it to fly the spaceships. Can one control the ships on Battlefront II with a controller for the PC? I have a Logitech dual action controller. I would like to use the mouse and keyboard to control the soldiers and jedi, and the controller to fly the ships, is this possible?

Are there any other pros/cons to one system over the other?

Deus Ex
I'd suggest looking into custom controls for the PC version, which will look better and play better int he long run.

Canadadude
I am getting the X-Box verison

The Ones
i got it for the PS2

Se7in
While the Xbox may have better control and graphics(depending on your comp), PC has potential modding capabilities which would add virtually unlimited replay value.

To each his own.

SnakeEyes
For me, PC is the way to go. No question. I have both Battlefront games for my computer and it delivers better graphics and IMO, better gameplay (keyboard/mouse). Plus, I've downloaded a ton of maps for the first Battlefront.

Deus Ex
Definately. My computer is a virtual beast and it's be a shame to play it on an Xbox which features a measely 64 MB video card and sup-par online capability.

darkjedi132
i prefere pc because of the controles

DarthMaul9123
what pc controls are confusing and dumb but i guess its your choice mine is xbox

SnakeEyes
I think that maybe the PC controls are just too complicated for you ^

Deus Ex
lmfao!

Pwned.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/866/ownedgood3gm.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.