Need some love advice if you please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CURIOUS22
Ok. heres the deal. My fiance and I havent been making love in quite some time. Neither one is cheating, just work, sick, school, and all that jazz. So when he wants to I dont or vise versa. But now, I feel like we are falling apart. This morning he wasnt acting himself. Almost acting like he was upset or something. Any ideas or thoughts? I feel like Im losing him but he says nothing is wrong.(i know him better than that tho)

Ms Flower
no one on this forum knows your fiance so IF someone had even bothered to try to give you advice...it would have been crap at best. IF you are having those sorts of issues then its my suggestion to seek professional help....no? Fine...get out the big tub of ice cream, sit & watch info-mercials till you fill like slapping yourself.

see? tis the best advice and its crap stick out tongue

French Tip
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
Ok. heres the deal. My fiance and I havent been making love in quite some time. Neither one is cheating, just work, sick, school, and all that jazz. So when he wants to I dont or vise versa. But now, I feel like we are falling apart. This morning he wasnt acting himself. Almost acting like he was upset or something. Any ideas or thoughts? I feel like Im losing him but he says nothing is wrong.(i know him better than that tho)

Simple. You* need to take a day off of work and plan a romantic evening for him. Go to VS, buy some sexy lingerie, make him dinner, just spoil him.

Otaku
Originally posted by French Tip
Simple. You* need to take a day off of work and plan a romantic evening for him. Go to VS, buy some sexy lingerie, make him dinner, just spoil him.

Whats VS? no expression

a1hsauce
or shellesebube, just give in...thats what marriage is right? compromise. you gotta give and take alil

French Tip
Originally posted by Otaku
Whats VS? no expression

Victoria's Secret

Ms Flower
Originally posted by a1hsauce
or shellesebube, just give in...thats what marriage is right? compromise. you gotta give and take alil indeed but if he is all distance and not talking to her....

course she could always offer self to him on a silver platter erm

Otaku
Originally posted by French Tip
Victoria's Secret

Isnt that the same as wearing sexy lingerie?

Anycrap i dont think that would really save a relationship...unless your fiance is named Al Bundy no expression

a1hsauce
spice it up..go rent 9 1/2 weeks. follow what Mickey Rourke does yes just dont turn into an ******* like the ending erm

French Tip
Isnt that the same as wearing sexy lingerie?

Anycrap i dont think that would really save a relationship...unless your fiance is named Al Bundy no expression

*re- reads Curious' post*

You already said the answer. You stopped having sex. Men can't stand that (most anyways).

If he's becoming distance he might being thinking about seeing someone else (or may have already). You should sit down and talk to him.

HBK

Wait a minute... You're fiance sometimes doesn't want sex? What the hell is wrong with him.

Ms Flower
professional help
ice cream and info-mercials
sexy lingerie, make him dinner, spoil him
whats VS ( just so Im not leaving out Otaku stick out tongue )
compromise, give and take
silver platter
Mickey Rourke

I love us! droolio

Storm
Communication is the key to a healthy and active sex life, so talk with one another. Ask him what he would like, to make your relationship better. Be open to what he has to say.
Let him know you care and are thinking about him throughout the day by notes, e-mails, phone calls, hugs, etc.
Make a date for romance. Plan an evening of intimacy. Turn off the TV, light candles, put on some romantic music, treat him to a massage, ...

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

HBK
Originally posted by Storm
Communication is the key to a healthy and active sex life, so talk with one another. Ask him what he would like, to make your relationship better. Be open to what he has to say.
Let him know you care and are thinking about him throughout the day by notes, e-mails, phone calls, hugs, etc.
Make a date for romance. Plan an evening of intimacy. Turn off the TV, light candles, put on some romantic music, treat him to a massage, ...

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Turn off the TV? Are you crazy? All that will happen is "I WAS WATCHING THAT *****!" "I'm Sorry, I'll give you a massage" " YOU JUST GAVE ME ONE *****!"

In the end they bothd die.

Otaku
So saving her relationship comes down to f*ckin his brains out no expression

HBK
So saving her relationship comes down to f*ckin his brains out no expression

*nods*

kmcdude

This might sound bad but ...............THE GUY NEEDS TO GET LAID no expression

DarkC
Communicate...keep trying until he's in the mood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.