What should I do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Sanctuary_
I can't stand it anymore
And I hate her

I'll call her Colette ok?

Every day I hear her opinions on me
Colette thinks she knows me, it is frankly disturbing that she thinks she knows me when every day I am lieing to her because it would tear up the group if me and her didn't speak to each other.

So I say nothing, as usual...

She goes on and on insulting my looks my fashion sense.... Making me feel completely worthless

And as usual I say nothing...

She goes on and on and every day I hear this walking superiority complex telling me about herself...
I am getting fed up of this...

Colette tries to impress her friends by acting like complete moron or by hitting other people

I just can't stand it....

Every day I have to act a stupid way just so I can stay friends with these people.. what is the point..

They all secretly hate each other, so there is a big chance they hate me and if that doesn't matter then why should I stay friends with them?

I don't know what to do, I lose her as a "friend" and I have to spend all my time alone and I will get bullied about it - again..
Why did I make friends with these people?
What should I do?

Kharhmah
Make friends with me instead! eek!

stick out tongue

_Sanctuary_
lol I actually prefer being online and talking to people like this than to be talking to them...

Kharhmah
happy

HBK
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
lol I actually prefer being online and talking to people like this than to be talking to them...

Thats really sad. Try changing your personality, you're acting like a benson (Scottish Word) .

Kharhmah
Originally posted by HBK
Thats really sad. Try changing your personality, you're acting like a benson (Scottish Word) .
No it's not. No one should change their personality for anybody.

Ms Flower
Originally posted by HBK
Thats really sad. Try changing your personality, you're acting like a benson (Scottish Word) . I like new words...explain benson for me please.

Puddin Pop
I can't stand it anymore
And I hate her

Colette thinks she knows me, it is frankly disturbing that she thinks she knows me when every day I am lieing to her because it would tear up the group if me and her didn't speak to each other.

She goes on and on insulting my looks my fashion sense.... Making me feel completely worthless

She goes on and on and every day I hear this walking superiority complex telling me about herself...

Colette tries to impress her friends by acting like complete moron or by hitting other people

Every day I have to act a stupid way just so I can stay friends with these people.. what is the point..

They all secretly hate each other, so there is a big chance they hate me and if that doesn't matter then why should I stay friends with them?

I don't know what to do, I lose her as a "friend" and I have to spend all my time alone and I will get bullied about it - again..
What should I do? My 'old' friend did that. I told her if you like the things about me tough. Leave me the hell alone if she cant be nicer. smile I'll be your friend big grin

Otaku
Oh tragedy....

_Sanctuary_
Well that really helps my inferiority complex "Otaku"

_Sanctuary_
It sounds weird the way I have written it out on the page....

Simplified:

Total b***h what do I do?

Raven Guardia
Make some real friends that aren't back stabbers. People you can actually have fun with and hang out and not worry about if they hate you and why. This Colette seems like she maybe Jealous of you. If you want to stay friends with them, you need to tell her how you feel. Be honest and say that what she is saying and doing is not very friend like and you don't appreciate it. And she needs to stop. But I think you need to weigh your choices here. Stay with your current friends and go through what seems to deeply trouble you or try and make new friends who don't upset you in such away.

_Sanctuary_
My problem is that I'm a complete freak.
I never talk and I mean NEVER because people automatically make fun of me becuase I see things differently to them.
People are scared of me because they see me as "mysterious" I can't make friends with anyone else...
And HBK just because I prefer being here to with my school "friends" does not mean that I do not have other friends..
My best friend moved to New Zealand last year and my other friends go to other schools

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by HBK
I did have other friends, but they are gone now.
1 to NZ, 3 others to other schools

Puddin Pop
I never talk and I mean NEVER because people automatically make fun of me becuase I see things differently to them.
People are scared of me because they see me as "mysterious" I can't make friends with anyone else...
And HBK just because I prefer being here to with my school "friends" does not mean that I do not have other friends..
My best friend moved to New Zealand last year and my other friends go to other schools I dress differently and act different. I know what you mean i was a freak untill i started to make new friends. can be one your friends Sanctuary?

_Sanctuary_
YAY!

Kharhmah
My best friend moved to New Zealand last year and my other friends go to other schools
I used to be exactly like you. I never used to talk to anybody so I was considered the biggest loser in my year. But now I go to college, it's a hell of a lot better than school.

DeepPink
I suggest you

1. Watch Mean Girls
2. Read ''Queenbees and Wannabes'' by Rosalind Wiseman

And then when you have a more full understandign of the mean girl's psyche you can use it to undermine them.

Ms Flower
hmmmm still no one....benson....I must know what this means detective

_Sanctuary_
I always make friends with the wrong people!

Neo_Version 7
Bump

_Sanctuary_
bump?
Did I miss something?!?!

Neo_Version 7
Loads.

_Sanctuary_
ok...............................
Why bump?

Neo_Version 7
because you missed loads.

Tired Hiker
Tell her if she can't accept you for who you are, then you don't want to be her friend. Maybe your other friends in the group feel the same way about here, and they are too afraid to admit it. They may back you up. Also, join some school clubs or something that might interest you, it's a good way to meet new people who have something in common with you. And lastly, if you end up alone, you may find it refreshing. You might get to know yourself better, and usually when you become more secure with yourself, cliques become less important.

Morning_Glory
I can't stand it anymore
And I hate her

What should I do?

feed it cheese

_Sanctuary_
She apologised today because she realised she has been making me feel bad... I have an feeling this isn't the end though..

Da preacher
Why are you still friends with them anyway?
This is so pathetic.............

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
feed it cheese

Good idea she is lactose intolerant...

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Da preacher
Why are you still friends with them anyway?
This is so pathetic.............

Mainly because I'm scared that if I'm not friends with her my other friends will go on her side, and I will be alone - which I don't mind at all, except for the bullying that comes with being a loner

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Tell her if she can't accept you for who you are, then you don't want to be her friend. Maybe your other friends in the group feel the same way about here, and they are too afraid to admit it. They may back you up.

too be honest my other friends are so detatched from reality they probaley wouldn't notice if i was gone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.