Scott Summers not really a nice guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gandhi_of_KMC
http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/niven/142/opinion/opi18.html

Disturbance
Oh this is old... everyone who's been reading the comics knows this. Not that I'm saying the summary wasn't still interesting to read...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/niven/142/opinion/opi18.html

I brought up this point and got attacked by PR and some girl called Blib laughing out loud

Nathaniel Grey
I doubt any of the X-Men can be considered " nice " or even wholesome. Summers isn't the only one with indiscretions. Gambit, Wolverine, Beast, Jean, Gambit, Rogue...the list goes on. Not one of the X-Men haven't had their own dark secrets. Why single out Cyclops any more than that kinetic STD carrying cajun Gambit? ( Noticed I dislike Gambit yet? )

crimsonphoenix
There must be a pure soul amongst the x-men.

Nathaniel Grey
Not one. Even Lockheed had some business going on...

wolverine8888
beast when has beat ever done some thign wrong? archanglkes a prick but he mostly a good guy

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I brought up this point and got attacked by PR and some girl called Blib laughing out loud

I think bilb is PR's sock laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by wolverine8888
beast when has beat ever done some thign wrong? archanglkes a prick but he mostly a good guy
Didn't you hear? Beast is a pedophile.

Disturbance
What?!

NoFate007
I haven't heard anything bad about Storm, Iceman or Colossus really...though I might just be completely out of the mix lol

Neptune
Storm used to be a thief. But that's what i like about the X-men. They're not goody 2 shoes like the Avengers or the Fantastic 4 but they have good hearts.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Disturbance
What?!
I think he kidding

crimsonphoenix
What about kitty? She hasnt done anything bad ,at least what i can think of.

DarthLazious
What the?

willRules
Originally posted by StyleTime
Didn't you hear? Beast is a pedophile.

confused laughing out loud

botcherby
blah that is way before my time.

Everyone knows Scott ain't a nice guy, he did the dirty with Apoc... in the sense of body merging fun. Then he did the dirty with Emma... hes a frigging pimp

peejayd
Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
I doubt any of the X-Men can be considered " nice " or even wholesome. Summers isn't the only one with indiscretions. Gambit, Wolverine, Beast, Jean, Gambit, Rogue...the list goes on. Not one of the X-Men haven't had their own dark secrets. Why single out Cyclops any more than that kinetic STD carrying cajun Gambit? ( Noticed I dislike Gambit yet? )

* agreed! we don't have single out Cyke in this matter... considering the fact that other superheroes are worse than Cyke...

* about the "pimp issue", i think Logan have had more women in his past... so Cyke is "nicer" than Logan... Cyke's love shift is just... controversial...

xx_Storm_xx
oooooooooook.

Disturbance
Is there any calculation somewhere how many women Logan has had?

Is he flirting to many chicks in the comics? I remember reading about him and Domino, but I'm not quite sure any more whether that was official or fan fiction!

And don't you mock Beast. He's hot.

botcherby
well lets consider the whole Apoc thing going on that led to his latest love endeavor. Apoc messed his mind up, and he lost his memory... its the same thing how when some stunt motorcyclists crash and screw their head. Most have to learn to re-love their partners, and most don't and move on to another chick... I can't see how its controversal :P

wsg
As far as how many girlfriends Logan has I read the post on it and went strait to my comix. I went thru them and 25 came to me so far.........

wsg
25 GF's that is.....

peejayd
Originally posted by botcherby
well lets consider the whole Apoc thing going on that led to his latest love endeavor. Apoc messed his mind up, and he lost his memory... its the same thing how when some stunt motorcyclists crash and screw their head. Most have to learn to re-love their partners, and most don't and move on to another chick... I can't see how its controversal :P

* considering the way people react on Cyke-Emma thing... and make it more like a big deal, face it... it's controversial... eek!

botcherby
meh, fine

StyleTime
Originally posted by Disturbance
Is there any calculation somewhere how many women Logan has had?

Is he flirting to many chicks in the comics? I remember reading about him and Domino, but I'm not quite sure any more whether that was official or fan fiction!

And don't you mock Beast. He's hot.
Hot.....for little kids.....

xx_Storm_xx
MICHEAL JACKSON!?!?!? EWW!!!eek2

botcherby
didn't Beast fall for a mutated cat one time :P , animal molestation!

Almu
The guy who has written the article hasn't read the comic-books.
Cyclops was not "remorseless". In fact, he felt guilty, and went back to Alaska to Madelyne and their son, just to find them gone, and then the police found a corpse who they thought it was Madelyne's. After that, Scott almost turned insane for guilt and grief and had a nervous breakdown, seeing gosths and all. All of this in X-Factor 1-15.
I apologize for my grammar and spelling errors, but I'm spanish and english is not my mother language.
Have a nice day

botcherby
Originally posted by Almu
The guy who has written the article hasn't read the comic-books.
Cyclops was not "remorseless". In fact, he felt guilty, and went back to Alaska to Madelyne and their son, just to find them gone, and then the police found a corpse who they thought it was Madelyne's. After that, Scott almost turned insane for guilt and grief and had a nervous breakdown, seeing gosths and all. All of this in X-Factor 1-15.
I apologize for my grammar and spelling errors, but I'm spanish and english is not my mother language.
Have a nice day

blazed, mr. article writer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.