"No More Mutants.." S P O I L E R S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
Confirmed mutants who lost their powers in HoM 8.

Moonstar? (Maybe, this one not confirmed. She is awfully depressed for some reason.)

Wind Dancer
Tag

Iceman (SAY IT AIN'T SOOOO.. The one I was hoping wouldn't lose their powers.)

Magneto!

"half the students" at Xavier's I presume. It's most likely more than that.

*empties a 40 oz. of Malt Liquor*

The Ion
Pietro and Wanda

8bitChris
It never explicitly said Wanda lost her powers.

And Pietro's is still unofficial until it's in the comics smile.

The Ion
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScarletSpider
Iceman? That's dumb, as one of the originals he should be safe. DUMB DUMB DUMB!

The Ion
Emma said it was possible the mutations were just suppressed which leads me to believe House of M 2 will happen eventually. I'm sure they'll all get their powers back. Well, maybe not Tag. It's possible for Marvel to live without the great Tag.

King_Mungi
Jubilee
Chamber
Blob

Shown in Generation M series that is coming out shortly. They are shown on seperate covers.

Khellendros
Good for Iceman. Had to suck being stuck in solid ice again.

long pig
Not TAG!!! NO!

He had the ability to make people feel compelled to run away from him! He was great!

ScarletSpider
I think the No More Mutants thing is good. Keep the New X-Men kids who are useful and get rid of the deadweight. Keep the worthwhile mutants who can be superheroes, the special next step, not one of a million. The lame mutants were just stupid. Oh no, an extra arm coming out of your ass, who cares. That's just dumb.

They should have left the bulk of the X-Men and Brotherhood alone, and gotten rid of the rest.

stormfront13
stacy x also loses her powers, and yes, quicksilver is confirmed. ever heard of son of M, it's about pietro losing his powers.

8bitChris

8bitChris
They can't find Xavier on Cerebra either.

stormfront13

8bitChris
I'd still like to think it's unofficial until it actually prints.

I mean, that's like calling a Deadpool takes over the Marvel Universe comic that never printed official.

And from the quote of the guy who wrote Son of M. It still looks pretty unofficial to me. Read it again. It's brand new.

ScarletSpider
In the solicitations it said, blatantly, Pietro is now powerless. There's a difference between spoilers, or yet-to-bes and what never was.

And the waters Pietro's standing in? That's a terrigen myst chamber, he's going to go and visit his estranged wife, Crystal, and the Inhuman family....

Disappear
unless pietro's been genetically modified to have no powers, which i don't believe is what wanda actually did, wouldn't the terrigen mists have no effect on him? in earth x, when the mists were leaked into the atmosphere, i don't remember any mutants getting any additional powers, due to the fact that their genetics conflicted with the mists. a similar principle was brought up when pietro wanted to expose luna to the mists, though she had inhuman AND mutant dna (which, coincidentally, just cancel eachother...)

DigiMark007
^^ Earth X isn't canon...helluva good story, but not canon.

ScarletSpider
The Terrigen mysts are far from an exact science, and just exactly what Wanda did to the mutants is unclear. All I've guessed at, given the information at hand, is that Pietro gets an idea into his head to envelope himself in the mysts, whether they have an affect, who knows.

Blair Wind
ICEMAN!!!!!??????????? SAY IT ISNT SO!? they need to stop f-ing with the original 5.....and my fav one at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disappear
i know earth x ain't canon, though it wasn't dissimilar in any way that applies to this conjecture, hence the second example. and i know nobody knows what petey's gonna go off and do yet. just a hypothetical put out into the universe...

8bitChris
It doesn't blatantly say "Pietro is now powerless."

Well, not in those words anyway.

Draco69
I guess this thread is kinda House of M#8....

Anywho, go to UncannyX-Men.net.

They have preview pages showing Quicksilver having a sucky life...and a nude scene.

Ewwwww. sick

Draco69
Pietro looks pretty damn powerless to me:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/news/sonofm1-3.jpg

I almost feel sorry for him. I have a sore spot for anti-heroes.

Disappear
hine better not **** him up... you know, any more than making your sister rewrite reality, then having it written with everyone hating you, would.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Disappear
hine better not **** him up... you know, any more than making your sister rewrite reality, then having it written with everyone hating you, would. Dunno, there is a potential for a silver lining . . .

I went to http://www.uncannyxmen.net and (after I got back on track after getting distracted into the Jubilee section like I always do) saw the interveiw. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.