I am an idiot... But am I evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Sanctuary_
Me and my friends are stupid.. So so stupid...

Kathryn used to be our friend...
A girl called Kathryn bullied one of my friends... it is a long story but they really upset my friends in a variety of ways (she punched me at one point, I don't care at all about it because she is still fat and ugly big grin)

Colette(my "friend"wink thought it would be funny if she told Kathryn that me and her had had an arguement and now she wanted to be her friend again...

I know, what a nasty thing to do... that was only the beginning..

I said not to, but it was too late she had gone over and was talking to her and saying what I "had done"
She then came over to me and the rest of our friends and told us what was going on...
Colette then went back to Kathryn saying that she tried to make friends with us but we just laughed at her...

I was panicking, this stupid prank had gone out of control and now Colette was starting to feel guilty about doing the whole thing!
She told one of Kathryns friends to come over and ask me my side of the "story" this was ridiculous!
I said there was no point in telling her because she wouldn't beleive me after hearing Colette...

Colette didn't know how to get away from Kathryn without being horrible to her, so she told me to come over and fake-apologise for the fake-arguement - WHICH I HAD SAID WAS STUPID AT THE BEGINNING!

I said that it wasn't fair because then I become the bad guy in this little episode of hers! She had b***hed about me to Kathryn and now wanted me to fake apologise!!?!?
I didn't but she told Kathryn we had made up...

What the hell is wrong with me!
Why am I friends with people like this!
Why do I get stuck in the middle of these stupid teenage histrionics!

eggmayo
You are evil, you homicidal little maniac.

TheFilmProphet
Your an idiot because your evil.

no expression

Clovie
it is just sad.

nick1811
lol, sounds fun thumb up

_Sanctuary_
lol It is not my fault I got stuck with dumb friends!
see "please help" to see what I am talking about

I didn't want to do it anyway! STUPID COLETTE!

_Sanctuary_
You have to remember when reading this that Kathryn put everyone through a LOT

And also remember I was dragged into it! I said it was stupid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.