Interesting Descriptions of ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I was just at Hollywood Video returning some rentals and picked up their latest magazine of DVDs and games. ROTS was featured in it, as follows:

November 1 - Sci-Fi - Only on DVD

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Rated PG-13 for sci-fi violence and some intense images.

Starring Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen
Director: George Lucas

Synopsis: This 3rd and final installment in the Star Wars prequel trilogy chronicles Anakin Skywalker's journey towards the Dark Side of the Force.

MOVIE ANATOMY
Violence Moderate
Sex/Nudity Mild
Profanity Mild
Drugs/Alcohol Mild

Remind me where the sex/nudity, profanity, and drugs/alcohol are, please? huh

adamrubin
ha ha ha where did you find this

JKozzy
Originally posted by JKozzy
I was just at Hollywood Video returning some rentals and picked up their latest magazine of DVDs and games. ROTS was featured in it, as follows..

overlord
Death stix appear in the back of some scene and a naked Jar Jar is using them. And everything he says already is profanity to me.

chinabing
I just wish Jar Jar HAD spoken in ROTS, just to smack all the Jar Jar haters!

bobcrickett
You obviously haven't found the secret hidden deleted scene starring Kenobi and Padme... whistle

darkjedi132
i saw that too i was like wtf

chinabing
A deleted scene, however, is not IN rots.

spencerspider
Jar Jar did speak he says a line. Jar Jar should have got his head chopped off by Anakin in a deleted scene and show his head on the ground and everything. That would be some intense images lol

BAILY
Sex/Nudity Mild (prolly referring to Anakin and Padme in bed.. SLEEPING!!
Profanity Mild (Those deleted scenes where Sam Jackson was cussing at Palpatine during their lightsaber duel.. "you jiv ass motherfcuker!"
Drugs/Alcohol Mild (We all know Obi-Wan is a real boozer.. hence Obi-Wan Kaboozie and drugs...well it was prolly the Marijuana that all the Jedi smoked that made them completely obvilious to the fact the Clones had turned on them.. idiots. See kids.. drugs are bad... and they impare judgement.. even a Jedi's!!)

tlbauerle
Originally posted by BAILY
Sex/Nudity Mild (prolly referring to Anakin and Padme in bed.. SLEEPING!!
Profanity Mild (Those deleted scenes where Sam Jackson was cussing at Palpatine during their lightsaber duel.. "you jiv ass motherfcuker!"
Drugs/Alcohol Mild (We all know Obi-Wan is a real boozer.. hence Obi-Wan Kaboozie and drugs...well it was prolly the Marijuana that all the Jedi smoked that made them completely obvilious to the fact the Clones had turned on them.. idiots. See kids.. drugs are bad... and they impare judgement.. even a Jedi's!!)

LOL!

Especially the image of Jackson going SHAFT on Palpatine's ass.

spencerspider
lol yea mace haha that was funny

Darth Jello
a lot of times they refer to bare midriffs as nudity, plus amy allen is sporting a new piercing...

palpy_666
*In George Lucas voice*

"Originally we were going to have the conception scene, the scene where we see Anakin's ding dong and Padme's pink powder-puff. I was going to show Force charged sperm travelling through the slimy birth canal and fertalizing an electrical egg which splits in two. The music was great in this part as well. John Williams added the Force theme all throughout to really bring back the feel of the Original Trilogy."

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Jello
a lot of times they refer to bare midriffs as nudity, plus amy allen is sporting a new piercing...

Amy Alien again??
She makes young SW fans crazy with her boy Fisto! eek!

Anyway as for Jar Jar, he did speakah: "Yous Sidious. Yousah be leader of universah. Meesah go to bed, meesah tired."

And Lucas even added him in ROTJ update. With Jar Jar being Sidious' personal helper. Here is a picture of the final scene of Jar and his master:

Sorgo
Jar Jar is a f@g, and not the kind of F@g that is smoked around Britain, either.

kalsemo
Originally posted by palpy_666
*In George Lucas voice*

"Originally we were going to have the conception scene, the scene where we see Anakin's ding dong and Padme's pink powder-puff. I was going to show Force charged sperm travelling through the slimy birth canal and fertalizing an electrical egg which splits in two. The music was great in this part as well. John Williams added the Force theme all throughout to really bring back the feel of the Original Trilogy."

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sir J
Originally posted by palpy_666
*In George Lucas voice*

"Originally we were going to have the conception scene, the scene where we see Anakin's ding dong and Padme's pink powder-puff. I was going to show Force charged sperm travelling through the slimy birth canal and fertalizing an electrical egg which splits in two. The music was great in this part as well. John Williams added the Force theme all throughout to really bring back the feel of the Original Trilogy." that would probably be in an over 15 or 18 release laughing

Sir J
any other explanation of the sex is a deleted scene called obi-wans secret where you see the conception of luke and leia but again that would probably be in an over 18 release

adamrubin
Originally posted by JKozzy

MOVIE ANATOMY
Violence Moderate
Sex/Nudity Mild
Profanity Mild
Drugs/Alcohol Mild

Remind me where the sex/nudity, profanity, and drugs/alcohol are, please? huh

proboly when you see anakin without his shirt

Stun
Yes i never remembered any death stix used in ROTS. As for the nudity? the wookiees never wear pants i guessyes

The Ones
actualy it could be the birth scene

Stun
True..

But im still digusted that the wookiees had no pantslaughing out loud

spencerspider
lol at least it wasnt the jedi

JKozzy
Too bad it wasn't Padme. sad

DarkYoda
Shame... damn shame! no

overlord
Originally posted by The Ones
actualy it could be the birth scene
That was a disturbing scene, especially with Yoda looking through the window while Padme's legs are open.
Originally posted by adamrubin
proboly when you see anakin without his shirt
That scared the crap out of me.

Ballister
... That's gross. But yes, that did kind of get me wondering... Oh god...
Now you made me all queezy!

Darth Jello
if you slow down the sidious duel, you can see that yoda's penis has clearly flopped out

Jedi Priestess
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.