The world of SORGO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
OMG OMG OMG! THIS AR3 TEH NEW THREAD!111!1OONEOENEONEELEVENENEONE!!111 3V3RY0N3 AR3 W3KLCOM3!11111! *PLAYS SCARY MUS1C
!11!!1*

V.I.P PASS to these people

DARKC

CAPTAIN REX

DEUS EX

DARTH FAUNUS

CINEMADDICTION

RESUBIANNUSHI

ILLUSTRIOUS

Everyone else is also welcome,

and just a personal msg to someone

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance mad mad mad evil face

a1hsauce
huh

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sorgo
OMG OMG OMG! THIS AR3 TEH NEW THREAD!111!1OONEOENEONEELEVENENEONE!!111 3V3RY0N3 AR3 W3KLCOM3!11111! *PLAYS SCARY MUS1C
!11!!1*

DARKC

CAPTAIN REX

DEUS EX

DARTH FAUNUS

CINEMADDICTION

RESUBIANNUSHI

ILLUSTRIOUS

You will NEVER have even HALF the TALENT I do you **I**** piece of ***** son of **** ****** ******* smile

Good luck with your thread anyway,Everyone on the forum knows who the man is cool

a1hsauce
yes me big grin

GCG
If Sorgo likes SW , I like Sorgo ;

Can i start breeding clone armies in here ?

DarkC
Originally posted by kmcdude
You will NEVER have even HALF the TALENT I do you **I**** piece of ***** son of **** ****** ******* smile

Good luck with your thread anyway,Everyone on the forum knows who the man is cool
And he's not half the attention whore you are.

kmcdude
Hey Sorgo?

Why dont u just change your username to ''wannabekmcdude3'' laughing rolling on floor laughing

Loser eek!

DarkC
Hey Sorgo?

Why dont u just change your username to ''wannabekmcdude3'' laughing rolling on floor laughing

Loser eek!
Please, stop with the childish posts.

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC

laughing out loud At least I think up my OWN threads no expression

a1hsauce
hahaah ouch lol

DarkC
laughing out loud At least I think up my OWN threads no expression
Did you not realise that he made this thread in a satirical view of your own "WORLD" thread, to make fun of it? Or that his first post was his impression of you?

kmcdude
Did you not realise that he made this thread in a satirical view of your own "WORLD" thread, to make fun of it? Or that his first post was his impression of you?

Yes
no expression

But it is still kind of tryhard behaviourconfused

kmcdude
Originally posted by a1hsauce
hahaah ouch lol
laughing out loud Exactly

Leo.M

no expression

DarkC
Yes
no expression

But it is still kind of tryhard behaviourconfused
No, it isn't. He's purely trying to make fun of you. Sorgo is definitely not an attention whore, from what I've read of his posts. Arrogant at times, maybe. But not an attention whore.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Leo.M
no expression

laughing out loud

Leo.M
Hey Sorgo?

Loser eek!

hysterical so true hysterical

kmcdude
No, it isn't. He's purely trying to make fun of you. Sorgo is definitely not an attention whore, from what I've read of his posts. Arrogant at times, maybe. But not an attention whore.

Well.............let him make fun big grin

DarkC
What, you think being an attention whore is funny? Sure, go ahead and laugh at your own faults.

Leo.M

your right cos by make this thread he's even more of an attention whore then kmcdude no expression

a1hsauce
dang you two cats really dont like each other

Sir Mist
Hey, finally a good thread eek!

kmcdude
What, you think being an attention whore is funny? Sure, go ahead and laugh at your own faults.

Noconfused I think your funny worrying about itconfused

hysterical

DarkC
your right cos by make this thread he's even more of an attention whore then kmcdude no expression
No, as I said before:

He is putting this thread in a satirical view of kmcdude's own.
If you misunderstood, I meant that kmcdude's far more of an attention whore than Sorgo is. Clear? Good.

kmcdude

Thats kinda the way I am seeing it too...confused

DarkC
Noconfused I think your funny worrying about itconfused

hysterical
For your information, no, I am not worrying about the fact that you're an attention whore. But it does concern me in a way, because it is really annoying. Understand?

GCG
Looks like the war of the worlds ; lol

This is my Real World just in case you want to check it out.

enter-blu

DarkC
Nice try.

Leo.M
I repeat

no expression and kmcdude made that thread cos his old one got closed

GCG
...it is the Real World wink

a1hsauce
ohhh come on keep arguing

kmcdude
I repeat

Exactly, The only reason I made THE WORLD OF KMCDUDE is cause a mod (Ush) closed my first thread for what reason I do not know,So maybe if that ONE thread bothers you little girls so much you should speak to Ush about why he closed my old one. no expression

Sir Mist
I repeat

Dude, just shut up, your making yourself look more stupid each post.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Sir Mist

no expression

Sir Mist
Its just not registering with you, is it?

He. is. taking. the. piss. out. of. kmcdude.

Not. being. an. attention. whore. like. kmcdude.

kmcdude

roll eyes (sarcastic) No...........you guy's are,All I ever really see you do ''Sir Mist'' is go into threads you know dont appeal to you(including mine...which strangely everyone hates so much but post's in confused ) Just to complain about them laughing out loud ........I mean we all probably do it every now and then..........but It's almost like thats what you log on here for laughing out loud

To put it simple

You bi.tch more than my girlfriend no expression

(over a FORUM) laughing out loud

Sir Mist
I do smile

Whats even more laughable "kmcdude" is you looking for attention over a FORUM laughing out loud

Kharhmah
Ooooo! I know! Lets all go play in traffic! eek!

no expression

kmcdude
Its just not registering with you, is it?

He. is. taking. the. piss. out. of. kmcdude.

Not. being. an. attention. whore. like. kmcdude.

No,I understand that......but after reading the 1st post 10 times,I just dont see what is funny about itconfused

a1hsauce
roll eyes (sarcastic) No...........you guy's are,All I ever really see you do ''Sir Mist'' is go into threads you know dont appeal to you(including mine...which strangely everyone hates so much but post's in confused ) Just to complain about them laughing out loud ........I mean we all probably do it every now and then..........but It's almost like thats what you log on here for laughing out loud

To put it simple

laughing that last part is funny haha

kmcdude
For your information, no, I am not worrying about the fact that you're an attention whore. But it does concern me in a way, because it is really annoying. Understand?

Why is it annoyingconfused Just dont go in my thread or put me on your ignore listconfused....The mentality of some of the more so called ''smarter'' people on the forum really shocks me sometimes laughing out loud

DarkC
Exactly, The only reason I made THE WORLD OF KMCDUDE is cause a mod (Ush) closed my first thread for what reason I do not know,So maybe if that ONE thread bothers you little girls so much you should speak to Ush about why he closed my old one. no expression
Ush in question has been here for 5 years. During that time, much of which was spend modding, do you really think he'd close threads without a good reason? A 2005'er questioning a 2000-reg mod's decisions. I mean, really.
No,I understand that......but after reading the 1st post 10 times,I just dont see what is funny about itconfused
It was not meant to be funny, if you haven't noticed.
I repeat

Okay, you and kmcdude explain to me how making this thread makes Sorgo an attention whore. Unless you don't have a good reason?

kmcdude
Ush in question has been here for 5 years. During that time, much of which was spend modding, do you really think he'd close threads without a good reason? A 2005'er questioning a 2000-reg mod's decisions. I mean, really.

It was not meant to be funny, if you haven't noticed.

Okay, you and kmcdude explain to me how making this thread makes Sorgo an attention whore. Unless you don't have a good reason?

Okay eek!

First of all,why would you waste a thread just to write near the same thing as someone else? I also wonder if my thread did not have as many post's would he of still made the thread? I will think of more reasons soon. wink

And explain to me what makes ME an attention whore....

Sorgo
Hey Sorgo?

Loser eek!

To put it simple

I don't see a relevant point in replying, seeing as you just screwed yourself before I even got a chance to do it. Now can you just call yourself a Newb and save me the trouble? It would be nice of you.

BTW: I am still the L337 H4xxx0rz.... Fool...

kmcdude
I don't see a relevant point in replying, seeing as you just screwed yourself before I even got a chance to do it. Now can you just call yourself a Newb and save me the trouble? It would be nice of you.

BTW: I am still the L337 H4xxx0rz.... Fool...

confused Your the one who seems to think you are not a noob,I have already told you,YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO CALL OTHER PEOPLE NOOBS wink

Sorgo
confused Your the one who seems to think you are not a noob,I have already told you,YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO CALL OTHER PEOPLE NOOBS wink

I'm not? Look at yourself. You're an arrogant, egotistical little peon who thinks he is the best of the best in this forum with your litte social thread.

Considering you have no idea what is circulating you, I am in a perfect position to call you a newb.

Leo.M

To put it simple

hysterical

DarkC
Why is it annoyingconfused Just dont go in my thread or put me on your ignore listconfused....The mentality of some of the more so called ''smarter'' people on the forum really shocks me sometimes laughing out loud
No. You see, I really feel the need to go in and put it down. I'm not content with just ignoring. And no, it does not make me dumber.
Okay eek!

First of all,why would you waste a thread just to write near the same thing as someone else? I also wonder if my thread did not have as many post's would he of still made the thread? I will think of more reasons soon. wink

And explain to me what makes ME an attention whore....
A reason he would waste a thread to make something similar to yours? Why, I will tell you what I have been saying for a while now.

BECAUSE HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS SEE HOW DUMB YOUR OTHER ONE IS.
He's not trying for popularity. Hell, I don't know if he even cares about popularity. Cares more about his pride.

What makes you an attention whore? Well, let's see what we have, from the start.
1.)You make a thread about yourself.
2.)You make about five threads alone just to inform everyone about your Driver's Ed test.
3.)You bump your own thread numerous times, back-to-back when it's dying and no other members will post.
4.)You make a thread complaining about how your other thread gets closed.
5.)And finally, you make yet another thread about yourself.

With the list possible for additions later on.

TheFilmProphet
*Watches fight, waits for someone to deliver the KMC knockout*

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/104623.gif stick out tongue

kmcdude
No. You see, I really feel the need to go in and put it down. I'm not content with just ignoring. And no, it does not make me dumber.

A reason he would waste a thread to make something similar to yours? Why, I will tell you what I have been saying for a while now.

BECAUSE HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS SEE HOW DUMB YOUR OTHER ONE IS.
He's not trying for popularity. Hell, I don't know if he even cares about popularity. Cares more about his pride.

What makes you an attention whore? Well, let's see what we have, from the start.
1.)You make a thread about yourself.
2.)You make about five threads alone just to inform everyone about your Driver's Ed test.
3.)You bump your own thread numerous times, back-to-back when it's dying and no other members will post.
4.)You make a thread complaining about how your other thread gets closed.
5.)And finally, you make yet another thread about yourself.

With the list possible for additions later on.

1.So?

2.That was like...5 mths ago

3.Sure,I bump my own thread smile .........you would be the first one to complain if I made a new thread instead of bumping my old one hey.. wink

4.I simply wanted a reason,why my thread got closed as I could prove there is 100's more here that are more explict than my one.

5.I have already stated the only reason I made my new thread is cause my old one got shut,which the MODS have said I am allowed to keep open.

Next... big grin

Sorgo
that guy just wants attention, like any other B!tch laughing

I wonder... Should I wait for their titles to change or shall I throw on the gloves?

Maybe both sounds applicable.

DarkC

To put it simple

Oh, I wasn't aware that bitching over a forum gave you a black mark.

*end_sarcasm

What's hypocritical is that you're looking for attention (OVER A FORUM). laughing out loud

kmcdude
Oh, I wasn't aware that bitching over a forum gave you a black mark.

*end_sarcasm

What's hypocritical is that you're looking for attention (OVER A FORUM). laughing out loud

confused I am not,I just post and people reply........so I post again confused

Sorgo
Originally posted by GCG
If Sorgo likes SW , I like Sorgo ;

Can i start breeding clone armies in here ?

As fast as you can say "Order 66"!

Sorgo

Wow....

Just....

Wow.

DarkC
1.So?

2.That was like...5 mths ago

3.Sure,I bump my own thread smile .........you would be the first one to complain if I made a new thread instead of bumping my old one hey.. wink

4.I simply wanted a reason,why my thread got closed as I could prove there is 100's more here that are more explict than my one.

5.I have already stated the only reason I made my new thread is cause my old one got shut,which the MODS have said I am allowed to keep open.

Next... big grin
1.)So, it proves that you're in need of attention, not just wanting it. First step to becoming an attention whore.

2.)Yes, that was five months ago. If you had changed by then, sure, it's easily forgiven. But it appears to me that you have in fact, not changed. Which is why I'm bringing it up.

3.)No, I feel no shame in the fact that I'm not complaining about the fact that you're bumping your thread. Why? Because it was dying anyway, and you, being its attention-starved creater, needed to bump it to the top to entice people to post in. Which, numerous times, they haven't.

4.)Why, pray, haven't they gotten closed instead of yours, then? Go on, you tell me that.

5.)Sorry to inform you, but a "Locked" thread does not classify as being open, as you just said.

Leo.M
I wonder... Should I wait for their titles to change or shall I throw on the gloves?

Maybe both sounds applicable.

do whatever you want no expression and i didn't post that no expression how dare you set me up

DarkC
Even when the others stop posting for a while. Dearie me, you missed that little tidbit out.

kmcdude
do whatever you want no expression and i didn't post that no expression how dare you set me up
laughing out loud I wouldn't worry too much about it

Sorgo
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2011/kmcdude0il.png

Pictures are worth a thousand words, Kmcdude.

Oh and Leo, don't lie. Bad for the heart.

kmcdude

big grin I'm the only one being bashed here Ladies and Gentleman....You reported me? laughing Yet,with the thread you just made.......What did you expect? laughing out loud

DarkC

What's even more dumb is that he's denying it when his pride is at stake.

Sir Mist
big grin I'm the only one being bashed here Ladies and Gentleman....You reported me? laughing Yet,with the thread you just made.......What did you expect? laughing out loud

Yep, you sure are smile

kmcdude
Yep, you sure are smile confused Well by starting this thread is kinda bashing if u want to get technical..........and I did not call him anything exept ******** which is not even a word....

Sorgo

I have seen slices of Ham with a bigger Intellect than you. You came in here, talking shit about this thread, and now you wanna play Victim? B*tch PLEASE!

Think about it this way:

If you throw a brick at someone, don't expect them to sit there and laugh, buddy.

You had better expect that brick to come flying back to hit you in your face.

kmcdude
I have seen slices of Ham with a bigger Intellect than you. You came in here, talking shit about this thread, and now you wanna play Victim? B*tch PLEASE!

Think about it this way:

If you throw a brick at someone, don't expect them to sit there and laugh, buddy.

You had better expect that brick to come flying back to hit you in your face.

meh,shut up

Sorgo
confused Well by starting this thread is kinda bashing if u want to get technical..........and I did not call him anything exept ******** which is not even a word....

Bashing? Bashing who? Huh? What? I merely made a thread that revolves around ME AND WAT I DU!!111!!ONEONE!!11

What makes you think this thread would be bashing anyone in particular? Assumptions make an ass out of you and me, Kmcdude.

Lana

Actually, you did. I saw the original post and it was reported.

Sorgo
meh,shut up

I had better back the f*ck down.... That was a deep post that totally pwned me.... Oh great, I shit myself.

Leo.M

I'm not lying, you're just mad cos I'm not sticking up for you What the f**k?

I can't believe you would go as LOW as to set me up like

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lana

Hi Lana! stick out tongue

DarkC
Interesting that you're saying this now, after coming into Sorgo's thread and participating in the argument.

Lana
Hi Lana! stick out tongue

Quite a few reports from this thread of yours, don't be surprised if it's shut down messed

DarkC
meh,shut up
Oh look people, he's crumbling. Good sign.

Sorgo

Set you up? Wow, you're amazing. And I thought I was horrid liar. Come on now, Leo. You don't have to lie to win over an arguement.

I PRETENDED I WAS STABBED AND NEARLY DEAD BECAUSE I WAS BORED!

^ Yeah, See? No lies from me.

DarkC
Quite a few reports from this thread of yours, don't be surprised if it's shut down messed
Oh, I won't be.

GCG
As fast as you can say "Order 66"!

Order 66 crying1

Sorgo

You're just mad because I posted your edited post before you had the chance to edit it under everyone's nose!

edit ninja

Yeah, that's right.

DarkC
Originally posted by GCG
Order 66 crying1
I have yet to see the movie. Dreading that part.

Sir Mist

icon5

*slaps*

To the video store!

Leo.M

you were seeing things lana ninja

kmcdude
Set you up? Wow, you're amazing. And I thought I was horrid liar. Come on now, Leo. You don't have to lie to win over an arguement.

I PRETENDED I WAS STABBED AND NEARLY DEAD BECAUSE I WAS BORED!

^ Yeah, See? No lies from me.

And I am the attention whore? laughing out loud

DarkC
I bought the DVD yesterday, but I'll have time to watch it on the weekend. laughing out loud

GCG
Ouch !

Lana is on your ass Leo ;

You got busted as a basher and lying ; this is not a good sign im afraid no

DarkC
Yes, you're still the attention whore. Seeing as how you can possibly derive attention-starvation from that particular post of his, please explain how that makes him the attention whore.

Oh, and I forgot. You admitted it yourself.

Sorgo

Well.... Yes!

I did that out of boredem, not attention. If I wanted attention, wouldn't I still be doing things like that?

Are you jealous that my thread may be better than yours? Call me an ass for the assumption, but you continue to self-proclaim yourself as "The Man" and wont stop bashing my thread. If you don't like it, talk about it in your thread, but why take it here? Want this to get shut down? Obviously you cannot handle competition.

Go big or go home, Kmcdude.

GCG

It was such an emotional parting ; gave me the goosebumps it did.

EDIT: Well actually, if it wasnt for John Williams, it wouldnt have been so dramatic.

Leo.M
You're just mad because I posted your edited post before you had the chance to edit it under everyone's nose!

Yeah, that's right.

I don't know what YOUR on............. cos i SAID NOTHING

^ and I'm sticking to that story stick out tongue

Sir Mist
I bought the DVD yesterday, but I'll have time to watch it on the weekend. laughing out loud

You'd better miffed

Lana
you were seeing things lana ninja

Ahh, no I wasn't. Editing posts doesn't edit the report. So not only is the original post recorded, BUT it's known that you edited in order to try and avoid getting in trouble.

Sorgo
I don't know what YOUR on............. cos i SAID NOTHING

^ and I'm sticking to that story stick out tongue

Posted by Lana

Ahh, no I wasn't. Editing posts doesn't edit the report. So not only is the original post recorded, BUT it's known that you edited in order to try and avoid getting in trouble.

^ Stick to that story, Leo.

kmcdude
Well.... Yes!

I did that out of boredem, not attention. If I wanted attention, wouldn't I still be doing things like that?

Are you jealous that my thread may be better than yours? Call me an ass for the assumption, but you continue to self-proclaim yourself as "The Man" and wont stop bashing my thread. If you don't like it, talk about it in your thread, but why take it here? Want this to get shut down? Obviously you cannot handle competition.

Go big or go home, Kmcdude.

confused Did you honestly expect me NOT to come in this thread?

Captain REX
What Lana said.

*grabs VIP pass and takes it to the booze closet*

Say anything stupid and get it reported? stick out tongue

Leo.M

so..................... am I in the clear huh

p.s. shut this place down, it's not good, nothing really just bashing

TheFilmProphet

True,

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
What Lana said.

Get me some booze while you're at it....

Uhh, as your post was recorded and reported, I doubt it.

And I can't, unfortunately.

Captain REX
Why, what'd he say? Do I actually have to get off my ass to read a report? *grumbles*

Leo.M
Get me some booze while you're at it....

Uhh, as your post was recorded and reported, I doubt it.

And I can't, unfortunately.

you think I'll get banned confused1

darn closedeyes

Lana
Why, what'd he say? Do I actually have to get off my ass to read a report? *grumbles*

Yes, you do.

Lazy-ass stick out tongue

kmcdude

It was nothing exitingconfused

Sir Mist
What Lana said.

icon5

You've been holding out on us! miffed

To the booze closet! mad

Whats the password, I cant seem to get in ninja

GCG

not true; im talking Order 66

Captain REX
*throws booze to Lana*

Mist, the password is...'porkin' pigs!' eek!

GCG
What Lana said.

busted_cop RED ALERT ! Booze Cabinet under attack !

Sir Mist
PORKIN PIGS PORKIN PIGS!!!! eek! eek!

ninja

Captain REX
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES! OH **** GET THE **** OUT! eek!

Lana
We're all going to die!!! eek!

Sorgo
confused Did you honestly expect me NOT to come in this thread?

Why not? Wanna seek more attention by starting a fight? Or trying to shut this down because you're jealous of competition?

I didn't go into your thread, so back it up.

Sorgo
Okay, replace the prok sandwiches with the freakin' Oreos.

kmcdude
Why not? Wanna seek more attention by starting a fight? Or trying to shut this down because you're jealous of competition?

I didn't go into your thread, so back it up.

confused I struggle to see what this ''competiton'' is you are talking about...As I dont know you in real life so cant really compete with you over anything confused I personally have played a bit of football,but am more of a stoner than a sporty kind of bloke.

I'm just confused as what you mean by competition? confused

GCG
Competition for bouncing around KMC's OTF like a hyper-active kid hyper

Sorgo
confused I struggle to see what this ''competiton'' is you are talking about...As I dont know you in real life so cant really compete with you over anything confused I personally have played a bit of football,but am more of a stoner than a sporty kind of bloke.

I'm just confused as what you mean by competition? confused

Either you're playing stupid like a dumbass, or you are ACTUALLY that stupid.

It is obvious you felt threatened by this thread because it might get more attention than yours. The other alternative is that you came in here to bash me because you have nothing else important in life to do, yes?

kmcdude
Either you're playing stupid like a dumbass, or you are ACTUALLY that stupid.

It is obvious you felt threatened by this thread because it might get more attention than yours. The other alternative is that you came in here to bash me because you have nothing else important in life to do, yes?

laughing out loud Feel ''threatened'' by a thread? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You really dont know me at all big grin

Sorgo
laughing out loud Feel ''threatened'' by a thread? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You really dont know me at all big grin

That's what you think.

You said it yourself, mate. You said you were an attention whore. Now, considering I made a thread similar to yours, you probably felt that attention may have been steered away from your thread onto mine.

Lana
Well, I'm guessing that it'll be a safe bet that both threads get closed.

kmcdude
Well, I'm guessing that it'll be a safe bet that both threads get closed.

blink

Sorgo
I doubt it heavily, Lana. Maybe some TempBans and a warning, but this thread will not get shut down.

I had better not get warned, because if that happens, I may have to point a few things out....

kmcdude
I doubt it heavily, Lana. Maybe some TempBans and a warning, but this thread will not get shut down.

I had better not get warned, because if that happens, I may have to point a few things out....

**REPEATS** blink blink blink

Lana

Both threads are loaded with hostility, so I don't think they'll be allowed to stay open.

kmcdude
Both threads are loaded with hostility, so I don't think they'll be allowed to stay open.

What if I make KMCDUDES WORLD 2 eek!

Lana
What if I make KMCDUDES WORLD 2 eek!

Why do you NEED to have these threads? They're quite silly and pointless, really.

The only reason you were allowed to open your current one was if it didn't turn into people bashing each other and hostility.

kmcdude
Why do you NEED to have these threads? They're quite silly and pointless, really.

The only reason you were allowed to open your current one was if it didn't turn into people bashing each other and hostility.

I know..........look all I want is ONE thread sad It's not my fault this thread was made,and really,my thread is quite harmless we just together for a joke and that........I am not being rude,I am just stating there is not much point my thread closing,As it will always be replaced,even if I have to get another member to make it.

I am honestly sorry about the bashing in it and I will try my best to keep that out of the thread.

I am not saying this to you Lana,I will say this to everybody,for the last time,NO ONE HAS TO GO IN MY THREAD IF THEY DONT WANT TO.

I am finished sad

kmcdude
And now Rex has his WORLD..........it cant be against the rules to make threads like that.

GCG
And now Rex has his WORLD..........it cant be against the rules to make threads like that.

Rex was the first ever person to open up. and you are in no position to say that.

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
Rex was the first ever person to open up. and you are in no position to say that.

ummmm......Dont understand

GCG
Mur hudu zopp foxx kemm ghandek !

Lana
Originally posted by GCG

Actually, there were a few before his (Rex's Bar and Grill he made to mock all those originally if I remember correctly), but his is the longest running.

GCG
...something along those lines. stick out tongue

Sorgo
I know..........look all I want is ONE thread sad It's not my fault this thread was made,and really,my thread is quite harmless we just together for a joke and that........I am not being rude,I am just stating there is not much point my thread closing,As it will always be replaced,even if I have to get another member to make it.

I am honestly sorry about the bashing in it and I will try my best to keep that out of the thread.

I am not saying this to you Lana,I will say this to everybody,for the last time,NO ONE HAS TO GO IN MY THREAD IF THEY DONT WANT TO.

I am finished sad

Fault is irrelevant to this thread. This thread is unchanged by time and untouched by the sword. "Fable"

Sorgo
Originally posted by GCG
Mur hudu zopp foxx kemm ghandek !

What is that supposed to mean?

GCG
its in my native tongue ; dont bother.

Sorgo
You're russian?

Tari Ringeril
confused

Sorgo
There is more civil ways to up your post count, y'know.

kmcdude
confused

GCG
You're russian?

Nope malta

Neo_Version 7
!11!!1*

DARKC

CAPTAIN REX

DEUS EX

DARTH FAUNUS

CINEMADDICTION

RESUBIANNUSHI

ILLUSTRIOUS

Dude, weren't you stabbed?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

laughing laughing laughing

kmcdude

clapping hysterical

can u get reported for using smiley's? laughing

DarkC
clapping hysterical

can u get reported for using smiley's? laughing
laughing laughing laughing
Excuse me? You would find it funny if Sorgo got stabbed?

That just labels you as scum; I wouldn't find it amusing if you, or kmcdude got stabbed, shot, whatever. I wish no physical harm to anyone even if I hated their guts, but I sure as hell will get in an argument with them.

Revernd Maynard

That just labels you as scum; I wouldn't find it amusing if you, or kmcdude got stabbed, shot, whatever. I wish no physical harm to anyone even if I hated their guts, but I sure as hell will get in an argument with them. well put dave...well put yes

DarkC
Thank you, Alex.

Sorgo

Ahaha! You screwed up!

The line is "Dude, didn't you get stabbed?"

stick out tongue

Sorgo
confused

^

There is more civil ways to up your post count, y'know.

Ahem...

kmcdude

That just labels you as scum; I wouldn't find it amusing if you, or kmcdude got stabbed, shot, whatever. I wish no physical harm to anyone even if I hated their guts, but I sure as hell will get in an argument with them.

laughing out loud No you misunderstand,Sorgo never got stabbed,he admitted it was bullcrap,he made the whole thing up.

Ask him yourself

Sorgo
laughing out loud No you misunderstand,Sorgo never got stabbed,he admitted it was bullcrap,he made the whole thing up.

Ask him yourself

No, I think *YOU* misunderstand. He knows I made that shit up, he was insulting the fact that you would think it would be funny if someone was actually stabbed.

Good job, by the way.

Leo.M
can't we just let it go people erm

Sorgo
can't we just let it go people erm

Shouldn't have barged in here talking smack, Mac.

Leo.M
Shouldn't have barged in here talking smack, Mac.

are you talking about me What the f**k? cos I'm over it no expression

so anything good going on with you ( I'm trying to make peace here, okay )

Sorgo
are you talking about me What the f**k? cos I'm over it no expression

so anything good going on with you ( I'm trying to make peace here, okay )

Either you're with me, or with Kmcdude.

Live or die... Make your choice.

^ Saw tribute

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>