Conceit and Self Importance Running Rampant In the OTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Why does everyone think they need their own thread? Seriously. Even if it is all in "fun", it eventually doesn't come off that way. It's kind of elitist and unnecessarily self important if you ask me.

Sir Mist
Ayepirate

To hell with the lot of you! pirate

Lana
It's been like this for a very long time.....

I've always found the idea of creating threads like that silly, and the only one I ever posted in was Rex's Bar and Grill, which is over a year and a half old.

Zatch
really doens't matter to me. Doesn't bother me they make them. If it is silly I just don't post in it.

DarkC
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Why does everyone think they need their own thread? Seriously. Even if it is all in "fun", it eventually doesn't come off that way. It's kind of elitist and unnecessarily self important if you ask me.
I share your opinion. Which is why I didn't make a thread dedicated to me, and didn't bump it when it died.

silver_tears
Not to be completely egotistical or anything, but I think mine may have been one of or the first, when ush created it for me when I was having an exceptionally horrid week bless his heart. But mine's ages old.

a1hsauce
droolio

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Zatch
really doens't matter to me. Doesn't bother me they make them. If it is silly I just don't post in it.

Amen.

GCG

Not only they need their own exclusive thread but they also bumb it up with back-to-back posts.

Eg.

kmcdude: Ok good night folks

*next day*

kmcdude: Check out my latest list.

kmcdude: smile

kmcdude: laughing out loud

kmcdude: roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce
okay thats harsh dude..you dont need to put him on blast like that and single him out erm

DarkC
Originally posted by a1hsauce
okay thats harsh dude..you dont need to put him on blast like that and single him out erm
GCG has a point. I don't exactly see anyone else doing such, while kmcdude is.

Ms Flower
I had one at one time made by Ellen who doesnt post here anymore. She made it one day cuz I cussed her out for acting stupid. She thought I was mad at her...I wasnt, she was asking for it. Literally....she was asking to be put down messed...she was wacked! Anyways she made the one hoping I wasnt really mad at her. It went on for some time and then I had Raz close it.

Even though I didnt make it...I felt obligated to post in it and in turn that made me feel like I was trying to get attention....thats not who I am.

Its kinda silly to b.itch about someone having one in my opinion...making threads to b.itch about it even sillier as thats drawing more attention to the pathetic threads begging for some sort of attention...

I just ignore them erm

kmcdude
Originally posted by a1hsauce

laughing out loud I get my kicks by people blasting at me big grin

Thanks for posting that though,but for all you people that dont like the ''WORLD OF KMCDUDE'' THREAD I have one thing to say to you

stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
Not only they need their own exclusive thread but they also bumb it up with back-to-back posts.

Eg.

kmcdude: Ok good night folks

*next day*

kmcdude: Check out my latest list.

kmcdude: smile

kmcdude: laughing out loud

kmcdude: roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way,It's only really ONE thread,you dorks make it sound like every ****ing thread is made by me laughing out loud

T.V.O.T.I.
do you want your own thread?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by kmcdude
laughing out loud I get my kicks by people blasting at me big grin

Thanks for posting that though,but for all you people that dont like the ''WORLD OF KMCDUDE'' THREAD I have one thing to say to you

stick out tongue
wink just sayin the truth

Wolflet
yes

GCG
Originally posted by kmcdude
By the way,It's only really ONE thread,you dorks make it sound like every ****ing thread is made by me laughing out loud

bla bla blaberty blap. petty nonsensaroo just to get my post count to #5763

Snoopbert
Why does everyone think they need their own thread? Seriously. Even if it is all in "fun", it eventually doesn't come off that way. It's kind of elitist and unnecessarily self important if you ask me. This is the single most ironic post you've ever made.

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
bla bla blaberty blap. petty nonsensaroo just to get my post count to #5763

laughing out loud I would not even know how to see how many posts I have laughing out loud I dont care no expression

Ladyluck
bag shrug

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Ayepirate

To hell with the lot of you! pirate

You know, I was going to say the exact same thing! eek!

Kosta
Meh, the way I see it is that this is the OTF, people will make those threads, no matter how much people post saying that its wrong, and that it's attention seeking, and that it's stupid. I say let them do it, and if you dont like it, just dont post in the thread. If you're worried about it pushing worthwhile threads down the list, then bookmark them, and bump them when you want to.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Kosta
Meh, the way I see it is that this is the OTF, people will make those threads, no matter how much people post saying that its wrong, and that it's attention seeking, and that it's stupid. I say let them do it, and if you dont like it, just dont post in the thread. If you're worried about it pushing worthwhile threads down the list, then bookmark them, and bump them when you want to.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.