Wolverine VS. kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
wolverine took out lobo....which took out superman which takes out kalibak all the time.so can wolverine take out kalibak?

xmarksthespot
Of course he can. He's Wolverine.

RAGE17
shut up you living brain.

xmarksthespot
Krang would curbstomp Colossus.

RAGE17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Krang would curbstomp Colossus.

you see colossus would see krang....he would get sick and scared ....fall unconscious and turn human and then krang would eat his brains out

xmarksthespot
Krang doesn't eat other brains - that'd be like cannibalism. He flays pieces of skin and flesh from peoples bones with his tendrils and eats them like candy. He keeps the brains as pets.

RAGE17
Krang doesn't eat other brains - that'd be like cannibalism. He flays pieces of skin and flesh from peoples bones with his tendrils and eats them like candy. He keeps the brains as pets.

dam and i thought i was sick.....

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud

Hmm.. do you actually think any Wolverine supporters will say Wolverine wins?

RAGE17
laughing out loud

Hmm.. do you actually think any Wolverine supporters will say Wolverine wins?

i feel wolverine8888...coming.........run my friend run!

wolverine8888
kiss my ass. also i ahve no idea who kalibak is

xmarksthespot
He was already on earlier trying to assert that Wolverine can't die because he can heal from being dead...

RAGE17
Originally posted by wolverine8888
kiss my ass. also i ahve no idea who kalibak is

i dont kiss asses.....kalibak is darseid's son....

wolverine8888
He was already on earlier trying to assert that Wolverine can't die because he can heal from being dead...

no wolverien can die, just not from the methods that u were saying.

xmarksthespot
A clean decapitation = death. You say he can heal from it. You say he can heal from death.

Wolvie pwns Kalibak!

RAGE17
no wolverien can die, just not from the methods that u were saying.

dammit yet again you have outsmarted us all......with your ingenious logic and knowledge of the BASIC concepts of biology

wolverine8888
ya just like ice man can turn into mist makes a whole lot of sense and colussus turning his whole body into metal and not needing water or food even makes mroe sense.

RAGE17
ya just like ice man can turn into mist makes a whole lot of sense and colussus turning his whole body into metal and not needing water or food even makes mroe sense.

you will pay!!!!!!bub

RAGE17

and its not metal its organic rage! get your shit straight

xmarksthespot
Hah. You're comparing Iceman's abilities to Wolverine's? Those are their powers. Wolverine isn't immortal, it isn't Wolverine's power to exist as a noncorporeal consciousness or to heal post-mortem. A healing factor recovers from injury, it doesn't prevent the initial injury from occuring. If the injury is nigh instantly fatal, and results in death there is no recovery.

wolverine8888
lol

wolverine8888
niether one makes any sense what so ever. people need to learn not to use real life in comics. u can not debate what happens in comic with what happens in real life. if u could no one in comic could happen hell even the shit batman does who "only human" which would be a load of bull shit in the real world

RAGE17
niether one makes any sense what so ever. people need to learn not to use real life in comics. u can not debate what happens in comic with what happens in real life. if u could no one in comic could happen hell even the shit batman does who "only human" which would be a load of bull shit in the real world

well JP took him out with one multiphasic punch

wolverine8888
lol good old jp

Bol Gath
Seriously. wolverine8888, how dumb are you. I like wolverine as much as the next guy (or in this forum more than most) but he can't regenerate from death. and if you are persistent in saying so give me proof... when has he ever recovered from death?

RAGE17
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Seriously. wolverine8888, how dumb are you. I like wolverine as much as the next guy (or in this forum more than most) but he can't regenerate from death. and if you are persistent in saying so give me proof... when has he ever recovered from death?

wolverine cant die.......call wolverine8888 dumb again and i will shank you.....only i can do it

wolverine8888
Originally posted by RAGE17
wolverine cant die.......call wolverine8888 dumb again and i will shank you.....only i can do it
lol thanks i think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.