Wolverine (w/ Venom symbiote) vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who takes this?

scotsmn
Either one of them alone can take him.

GODSCRIBE
im refering to the symbiote taking wolverine as a host. but anyways i really doubt he could take deadpool alone (wolverine).

there was a thread with this before.

wolverine8888
l9ol u dont read there fights much do u. deadpool has admitted that he hates having to fight wolverine because he almost always loses. wolveirne is dead pools superior

GODSCRIBE
ive read a good number of their fights, and its about even. wolverine has actually only clearly beaten him once. not to mention to writers do it intentionally..

remove all those constrictions, and who do you think wins?

wolverine8888
wolverine. he stronger faster more agile better reflexes. more silent. better fighter

wolverine8888
deadpool a normal human given wolveriens healing factor.
wolverine a mutant with a healing factor superhuman agility reflex and strength along with stamina

scotsmn
Like I said, Wolverine alone is already enough to take out Deadpool. The symbiote is overkill.

xmarksthespot
Deadpool is immortal. He is an assassin and mercenary of high calibre with formidable armed and unarmed combat skills. He has enhanced strength, agility, reflexes and stamina. His healing factor is superior to Wolverine's. He regularly carries a veritable arsenal of technological weaponry including a teleportation device. "a normal human given wolveriens healing factor." is a drastic understatement.

wolverine8888
ya but all his superhuman abilities are lower then wolverines. his are all due to his healing factor wolverine on the other hand was born with these abilites and are much higher. deadpools abilities are barly over peak human. also he is immortal but it was never said his healing is better then wolverines. also he is not as skilled or experienced a fighter as wolverine.

wolverine8888
not realy he was a normal human that was given wolverines healing factor and then became immortal. he also quite crazy and is a very good asassin amoung other things.

wolverine8888

sam_drugbringer
You haven't read C&DP recently.

He got a boost from a comic a long time ago, but nobody ever wrote about it, but now they descided to write him with it.

He's now eaisly superhuman (Surpasing wolverine's 800 LBS limit) and has agility compareable to spiderman.

Deadpool could take him. It would be a good fight.

Wolverine + Venom is still just overkill.

wolverine8888
I read it and wolverine is not 800 pounds people need to stop assume that. he is on many listing at 2 tons. hell wolverine has picked up the hulk and carried him a very long way and the hulk ways over 1000 pounds. dead pool could win but it unlikly. wolverine will take the win most of the time.

sam_drugbringer
There is only one listing of wolverine at two tons.

Wolverine only has exspirence on his side, while Deadpool has a much better agility and ranged weapons (Guns...) and a better healing factor.

Hell, he was hanging out with Iron fist AND Power man last issue, and wolverine gets taken out by powerman easy (See NA)

Deadpol wins 6/10

wolverine8888
luke cage neevr once took out wolverine. what the hell areu talken about. iron fist got taken out by wolverine befor thou.
not so much deadpool has better healing it that he immortal.
also it not proven if his agility is better or not.
actauly there 2 listing and all the other I pritty sure start at 1 ton ecpt for wolverine and x-men hand book which start at 800 pounds.
naw wolverine 7/10

sam_drugbringer
1 ton is not superhuman.

Deadpool is.

Cage tossed Wolverine around like a rag-doll in NA.

Deadpool has preformed amazeing feats of agility involveing leaping through a city Spiderman style (minus the web obviously)

He's simply a better overall fighter.

Decay
i think wolverine and deadpool would fight to a standstill, if anything id give it to deadpool slightly more. i remember him telling ninjas how he trained their master (and not lying about it) and when he fought wolverine when he was having hallucinations. whenever he was seriously fighting he seemed to have the advantage. and then hed stop and think and wolvering would get some more hits in. in the end wolverine won, but deadpool said something like "im so happy" and commented that wolverine should be glad that he wasnt out to hurt wolverine, only fight so he could clear his head. before the adamantium id say wolerine might have been more agile, and faster. but not anymore. like drugbringer says, deadpool wins 6/10. with the simbiote id say maybe wolverine 6/10.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by wolverine8888
luke cage neevr once took out wolverine. what the hell areu talken about. iron fist got taken out by wolverine befor thou.
not so much deadpool has better healing it that he immortal.
also it not proven if his agility is better or not.
actauly there 2 listing and all the other I pritty sure start at 1 ton ecpt for wolverine and x-men hand book which start at 800 pounds.
naw wolverine 7/10 Your posts give me vertigo. Deadpool is physicaly superior to Wolverine.

wolverine8888
when I said 1 ton is aid it starts at 1 ton not that he is 1 ton. any ways what the hell is NA? wolverien has leap throu a sitty befor. hell wolverine kept up with spiderman who was using his webs and wolverine had nuthing.
also wolverines fighting skill> deadpool

sam_drugbringer
NA = New Avengers

If you dare claim that Wolverine can beat spider-man, I will unleash the holy fury of the largest amount of Spider-man VS Wolverine knoledge the world has ever known.

wolverine8888
wolverien can beat spiderman in a fight. also when did luke cage beat wolverine, what issue of new avengers un less it is the newest one then i dought what u say is true seeing how I own the whole series.

scotsmn
It would be a long fight. Both have healing factors and ways to kill. The agility advantage goes to Deadpool. Fighting ability is slightly in favor of Wolverine. The real difference is that Wolverine has an adamantium skeleton, which prevents limb loss. Deadpool has no such protection. On top of that, Wolverine cannot lose his weapons in the middle of the fight, whereas Deadpool can. Wolverine has SIX blades vs Deadpools TWO. If they both really go at it Deadpool is going to lose a part of himself that will cripple him enough to be "finished". I know he can come back to life but a loss is a loss. Besides, I don't think Deadpools weapons are immune to Wolverine's claws.

I say Wolverine 8/10

StyleTime
You forget that Deadpool also carries firearms and can teleport. He has also healed from a puddle in like...seconds. I don't think limb loss will be much of a concern. This will be a long fight however.

I think Deadpool 8/10. My main reason is that I don't see Wolverine causing enough massive damage to put Deadpool down for a prolonged period of time.

wolverine8888
thing is wolverine has put him down befor and he can easiliy do it again

superman302
Deadpool will win this considering all his advantages.

wolverine8888
what are those? he immortal thats about the only advanatge he holds.

StyleTime
Oh jeez. I just realized that Wolverine has the Venom symbiote. Wolverine wins this.

Wolverine 10/10.

wolverine8888
lol

maese
why do people never complain when characters like deadpool, ice man, cable, get a boost, except when wolverine gets one?

sam_drugbringer
I complain about it all the time.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by maese
why do people never complain when characters like deadpool, ice man, cable, get a boost, except when wolverine gets one?

lol I ack my self that very question all the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.