Uber-Cosmics vs Full Power Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, it's 5 of the most powerful cosmics in the MU vs Big G, Who wins?

Sentry (going all out)
Photon (going all out)
Silver Surfer (pissed off)
Thor (Warrior Madness)
Gladiator (very confident)

VS

Full Power Galactus

sam_drugbringer
Where's Thanos?

Dizzle
Galactus eats them. Literally.

And how did I guess, before I opened the thread, that it was gonna include Sentry and Genis? I must be like... Batman or something.

The Ion
All those guys are ants to Galactus. Literally. You should just make Ant-Man Vs Galactus.

sam_drugbringer
You are aware Sentry stalemated Galactus the first time he came to earth.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Dizzle

And how did I guess, before I opened the thread, that it was gonna include Sentry and Genis? I must be like... Batman or something.

lol well they are the 2 most powerful heroes of the MU right now (no, SS is not above them, in my opinion SS is #3 (right below them)) so if i say "uber-cosmics", expect at least one of them to be there.

Originally posted by sam_drugbringer

Dude that was BS. Sentry couldnt even beat Photon (Genis), and Genis had a hard time with King Thor (granted Photon has been stated to have gotten more powerful since then), who, yes, is a Skyfather, but is still nothing compared to Galactus.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Dizzle
I must be like... Batman or something. Your powers of deductive reasoning and intuition are unrivalled. Batman isn't anywhere close.

sam_drugbringer
It dosen't matter if it's BS, he did it.

Together, say they could drive off a normaly powered galactus. Full power would proboly still take them though.

armandovalles
no, he didnt, Spiderman just said he did. It was never proven. That doesnt make it valid by someone just saying it, especially Spiderman, all that comes out of his mouth is BS usually. I mean, he thought Sentry was ****ing Thor when he first saw him. I mean sure, they both have blonde hair, but other than that i dont think Thor & Sentry look anything alike. Stuff people say cant be used as valid evidence, and i know ur gonna disagree with me on that, so i just thought of something else too: even if he did stalemate Galactus, how do u know Galactus wasnt at 2% power?

sam_drugbringer
Spiderman dosen't LIE.

And I sincerely doubt Spider-man would be so awed at that time galactus showed up at 2%. Spiderman could have beaten him then.

Darth_Erebus
I'm waiting for someone to add pre crisis Superman and say "Galactus goes down". Not even on his bad days would he lose to these guys.

The Ion
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
So did Thor. What's your point?

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright, it's 5 of the most powerful cosmics in the MU vs Big G, Who wins?

Sentry (going all out)
Photon (going all out)
Silver Surfer (pissed off)
Thor (Warrior Madness)
Gladiator (very confident)

VS

Full Power Galactus
Sentry is still unkown ( nothing shows G level)

G whould take this group even when he is weak ( while trying)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.