No Batman Returns Commentary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
I found this little article on DVDAnswers.com. I don't know if it's just the Region 2 release of Batman Returns or all of them or what. I'm not a fan of the Batman movies so I haven't checked it out for myself.

Warner Home Video regrets to announce that, due to a printing error, the DVD sleeve of BATMAN RETURNS incorrectly states that the DVD features a commentary by director, Tim Burton. This commentary is not included on the DVD and, as a result, should not have been listed as a Special Feature on the DVD sleeve. All other Special Features are included on the DVD in addition to the feature film.

Warner Home Video apologises for this error and has taken steps to ensure it is not repeated. If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please contact: [email protected].

Mandorallen
Just so everyone knows, don't return this DVD if you have it...

keep it.

Cinemaddiction
...why?

Mandorallen
I would keep it just to say:

"I got a special DVD"

but that's just me.

Cinemaddiction
It's flawed. Commentary is a HUGE reason for returning it.

peejay88
I bought this DVD, and returned it the day after. I heard it suggested on IMDB.com that Region 4 DVD's work on Region 2 players? Is this true?Please PM me with the answer as i don't look at this forum often and will forget to check LOL, Thanks!

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's flawed. Commentary is a HUGE reason for returning it.

EXACTLY! you need to think the opposite! if everyone else thinks it should be returned, then you'll have one of the very few that are flawed. Making the flawed version hard to find.Flaws are good sometimes.

Solo
Originally posted by Mandorallen
EXACTLY! you need to think the opposite! if everyone else thinks it should be returned, then you'll have one of the very few that are flawed. Making the flawed version hard to find.Flaws are good sometimes.

Well, at least, that's an interesting way to look at things....

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Mandorallen

If anything, it's worth less than what you paid for it, and to pay for something you're not getting is stupid.

peejay88
Originally posted by peejay88
I bought this DVD, and returned it the day after. I heard it suggested on IMDB.com that Region 4 DVD's work on Region 2 players? Is this true?Please PM me with the answer as i don't look at this forum often and will forget to check LOL, Thanks!

?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.