Plo-kun,Kit Fisto and Coleman Trebor vs. (ANH)Sidious and 20 strtrp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Three ballet dansers against Sids and 20 troopers. My guess is that the troopers kill Trebor, Sidious tools Fisto and Plo sends Palpatine to that old fokes home in the sky.

Deus Ex
Put the pipe down and stop making stupid threads.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6673/sarumanwtf7lk.jpg

Darth Takáta
well apart from the fact sids took out plo, kit and tiin in 5 seconds, with mace there trebor will go as well as kit and plo. 5,6 or 7 seconds max

kamikz
Actually it was Kit, Agen Kolar and Tiin but I agree with you on the rest.

Darth Takáta
oh yh sorry your right

Tangible God
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Put the pipe down and stop making stupid threads.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6673/sarumanwtf7lk.jpg (laughs uncontrollaby for a minute straight)

darthsith19
LOL, Sidious could probably beat these three alone. I take that back, he could take these three on his own. If he were alone Coleman would die like Agen did in the movie. Plo and Kit together might be able to last a few seconds. Maybe 5 or 10.

overlord

Dush-khan Mabeo
ANH Sidious!!!!!!!!!!That means no lightsaber and a bit weaker force powers. My idea is that they enter his office, kill the guards then start attacking Sids.But then a shield surrounds the Emperor and the troopers come out of nowere.Colmen ends up as he did and the other two kill the stormtroopers. Sids can't do anything and starts frying Kit while Plo decapetites Palpatine in mid laugh. In the end it's a g*y kiss like in TPM.

overlord
laughing No lightsaber and weaker force powers in? What kind of crazy speculation is that? Did I miss something???

Dush-khan Mabeo
For example, Obi-wan is far weaker in both lightsaber skills and force powers in ANH than in ROTS. As for the lightsaber Sids lost it in his battle with Yoda.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Hello, is anyone there?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
For example, Obi-wan is far weaker in both lightsaber skills and force powers in ANH than in ROTS. As for the lightsaber Sids lost it in his battle with Yoda.
Who says he didn't get a new lightsaber? Or retrieve the one he lost after the fight was over? And Obi's Force Powers increase between ROTS and ANH.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Because he didn't have one in ROTJ, and Obi sure showed Vader how powerful he is in ANH.lol man, everyone weakens with age.

overlord
In the first version of ROTJ Sidious has multiple lightsabers and passes Vader one when Vader falls in the lava with one arm and a lightsaber.

Just because Sidious underestimated the situation on the second death star doesn't mean he has no lightsaber.
And that thing about Sidious being weaker in the force you stated still is speculation.

Dush-khan Mabeo
He said it himself.bla bla bla I am unarmed strike down with your anger and your path towards the dark side will be complete bla bla bla. And did you see how long it took to bring Luke to his knees with lightning if it was ROTS Sids he would've killed him right away.

overlord
Yeah, he said lots of things, you are probably right. He strikes me as an honest man too.

But what the hell? You think Sidious wanted to kill Luke? He was torturing the guy to the dark side along with saying his friends are dead.

Why the hell even continue some pointless speculative discussion? Do you honestly think you are right, or is it your ego I am battling?

Dush-khan Mabeo
Well thats an opinion, but along with frying him he was talking to Luke saying he made a mistake not turning to the dark side

overlord
Wow, that post doesn't mean anything. So it is just some last word thing, isn't it?

Dush-khan Mabeo
bla bla bla(fry) You will pay for your lack of vission (fry)bla bla bla

overlord
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
bla bla bla(fry) You will pay for your lack of vission (fry)bla bla bla
bla bla bla(fry) You will pay for your lack of decent spelling (fry)bla bla bla

Dush-khan Mabeo
OK so I'm not a grammar wiz.

Sesse
You aren't not a grammar wiz. Perhaps you should have try to spelling school! cool

Dush-khan Mabeo
neither are you obviously

Darth Faunus
People don't get sarcasm these days. . .

And this is a truly horrific thread. Palpatine in any form would wipe his old, fried ass with these goons any day of the week. This is like Trytavius all over again. . .

Dush-khan Mabeo
I think I made my point here, read what has been said Faunus!!!!!!!

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
People don't get sarcasm these days. . .

And this is a truly horrific thread. Palpatine in any form would wipe his old, fried ass with these goons any day of the week. This is like Trytavius all over again. . .

Ew. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.