why did dumbledore die giv eme your theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feather
why did dumbledore die give me your theory
then i will tell you mine

feather
ttttttrrrrrrr ttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

scurran
i dont think he did but i might be wrong

The Phantom
Originally posted by scurran
i dont think he did but i might be wrong There are threads on this already. Please use search before making threads.

Emerika
OK. Here it goes....**:big grineep breath::**

That argument snape and dumbledore had by the forest was about what dumbledore wanted Snape to do which i think was he wanted snape to cast the spell. So when the time came at the astronomy tower Snape's face was showing that he was hating himself for doing this. I think Dumbledore wanted people to think he was gone for some reason i do not know. But during the funeral Harry saw a Pheonix shape in the smoke. I think that means that Dumbledore(the most intelligent and powerful wizard in the world) found a way to make a horcrux without having to murder someone. So i think Fawex is Dumbledore's Horcrux. He made one because of how important it is that his plan works. So i think that Dumbledore is Not dead.

Oh and i think R.A.B. is Regulus Black. B/C when Harry was cleaning out number 12 grimuald (spelling?) place on the tapestry it said REGULUS BLACK (Date of death some FIFTEEN YEARS PREVIOUSLY!) and he was murdered by voldemort. So i think that he found out about his Horcruxes and destroyed one and Voldy got mad and killed him.

So there you go. My fingers hurt.

Nick1989
big grin

Emerika, Dumbledore didint make a Horcrux out of Fawkes. If he did that he would be immortal becuase a Phoenix never truely dies.

If he made a Horcrux why was he in a portrate at the end of HBP?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nick1989
big grin

Emerika, Dumbledore didint make a Horcrux out of Fawkes. If he did that he would be immortal becuase a Phoenix never truely dies.

If he made a Horcrux why was he in a portrate at the end of HBP? Because people put it up thinking he was dead. Don't get me wrong, I am against that theory too, but people put the portrait up because they thought he was dead. (and by people, since everyone is outside and your going to say that, I mean House-elves!)

feather
i thought u said there were already threads on this

zac_j
Originally posted by Emerika
OK. Here it goes....**:big grineep breath::**

That argument snape and dumbledore had by the forest was about what dumbledore wanted Snape to do which i think was he wanted snape to cast the spell. So when the time came at the astronomy tower Snape's face was showing that he was hating himself for doing this. I think Dumbledore wanted people to think he was gone for some reason i do not know. But during the funeral Harry saw a Pheonix shape in the smoke. I think that means that Dumbledore(the most intelligent and powerful wizard in the world) found a way to make a horcrux without having to murder someone. So i think Fawex is Dumbledore's Horcrux. He made one because of how important it is that his plan works. So i think that Dumbledore is Not dead.

Oh and i think R.A.B. is Regulus Black. B/C when Harry was cleaning out number 12 grimuald (spelling?) place on the tapestry it said REGULUS BLACK (Date of death some FIFTEEN YEARS PREVIOUSLY!) and he was murdered by voldemort. So i think that he found out about his Horcruxes and destroyed one and Voldy got mad and killed him.

So there you go. My fingers hurt.

thats actually the best one ive heard yet! if he murdered fawx, he would just come back so no harm would be done!!!

ILuvRUPERT1091
I think he died bc snape Said "Avada Kedavra" and pointed his wand at him

DarkC
Originally posted by feather
i thought u said there were already threads on this
Does it stop him posting on this one? No. So why is it relevant?

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
Does it stop him posting on this one? No. So why is it relevant? Thank you DarkC.Originally posted by ILuvRUPERT1091
I think he died bc snape Said "Avada Kedavra" and pointed his wand at him But the qu estion is, did he mean it? Don't get me wrong, I think DD is dead and gone forever and not coming back, but for saying that, do we really know if Snape meant it? You need to really mean it to use that spell and make it work right.

MistressofSnape
of course he didn't mean it. Snape respected Dumbledore after all he was the only one who believed in him.

dansdaman
ILoveRupert...that was an awsome idea!....lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.