what do you think Jar Jar thinks of Anikan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthvader_fan
what do you think Jar Jar thinks of Vader

spencerspider
um O would say Vader? hmm He don;t like him of course. Anakin in 1 and 2 I know he liked, but in 3 he sees him and doesn't talk to him which was weird.

Canadadude
Jar Jar was a lost character and a mistake. It was like Lucas did not know what to do with him in the end. That is poor planning if you ask me

Sir J
Vader should of killed Jar Jar

Sidious: go and kill jar jar binks and every gungan in existence

Vader: it will be done with a lot of pleasure my master

laughing

chinabing
Meesa tinks Jar Jar no liken Vader.

spencerspider
um ok I hated Jar Jar. He should have been tortured at the end. Vader's first kill lol. first the tounge gets chopped off then the hands then legs then eyes then head

chinabing
Jar Jar Lives!

Jar Jar's in "Return of the Jedi" on the DVD shouting "Wesa Free!" at the finale celebration, or at least a Gungan who sounds just like him.

spencerspider
He dies dude I wished they had shown that.

Da preacher
He don't die, dude!

spencerspider
He does die he is not immortal

darthvader_fan
jar jar doesnt die he watches padm'e's funeral

spencerspider
He dies is he immortal? no he is not everyone dies

palpy_666
I think it would've been great to see Padme's kids coming out half human, half gungan. Obi-Wan would look at Yoda in shock and then out of nowhere, Jar Jar appears, smiles, hold's his mouth and says, "sawwey".

JenR1215
messed.... I have to addmit, that would a sight to see, lol.

spencerspider
lol wow what an imagination

henniestevens
I think he is afraid of Vader just like a whole lot other creatures. I dont think he knows Vader was once his friend anakin. O yeah and I wanna say I really liked Jar Jar in episode 1. There was some kind of chemistry between Qui-Gon and Jar Jar what I really liked...

spencerspider
u liked jar jar in ep1? i liked his role alot better in ep 3 lol

Silverstein
jar jar sucks major ass. I like the idea of sidious telling Anakin or even the clones wipe out the whole gungan race LOL

JaehSkywalker
yup...... that would be pretty awesome... but i would like to see them be tortured first...

Da preacher
No dude, that would ruin the whole movie.
Think about it.

Sir Mist
Ha, looks like we dont need an ep3 forum anymore....

I suggest merging the ep3 forum with the OTF.

overlord
Jar Jar is the most annoying and evil character ever in any movie and Lucas doesn't even give us the pleasure of seeing him die!! But to get on topic. Jar Jar is both Sidious and Vaders buddy. Jar Jar is a major suck up and *******.

starwarsrules14
"Execute Order....67."
The clone wars were never an epic struggle. They were from their very beginning, the revenge of the sith. They were the perfect gungan trap. By existing at all, the gungans lost. Clones open fire and gungans die. All across the galaxy. All at once. Gungans die.

Da preacher
Mickey suttle..............lol.
Gotta love that Avatar!

starwarsrules14
I think Jar Jar got negative energy from Anakin, and in turn he disliked him. He probably disliked a lot of people because they didn't treat him very nice.

overlord
Originally posted by Da preacher
Mickey suttle..............lol.
Gotta love that Avatar!

Yeah, I'm quite the hypocrite ain't I? Here I say Jar Jar is a freaking ass-hole clown and on my cool site I say stuff like; gungans are a well respected species to the empire and everybody loves Jar Jar.

DarkC
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
what do you think Jar Jar thinks of Vader
"What the hell happened to him dammit?"

overlord
Jar Jar: "Hey Ani! Meesah sorry for yousah wife Padme dying. Meesah glad though dat yousah now sith lord. Yousah really made it in life!"

Darth Vader: "Hello, Jar Jar. You are my only remaining friend, I really appreciate you. And because of your help of Palpatine you keep your political position."

Jar Jar: "Wowsers, dat really bombat, Ani! But wat de fluck happen to all our jedi friend?"

*This is a canonical scene in SW, wich was cut out because of lack of time. But Lucas told me it is an actual event in SW.*

Barker
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Looks like we dont need an ep3 forum anymore....

I suggest merging the ep3 forum with the OTF.
laughing

DarkC
Originally posted by overlord
Jar Jar: "Hey Ani! Meesah sorry for yousah wife Padme dying. Meesah glad though dat yousah now sith lord. Yousah really made it in life!"

Darth Vader: "Hello, Jar Jar. You are my only remaining friend, I really appreciate you. And because of your help of Palpatine you keep your political position."

Jar Jar: "Wowsers, dat really bombat, Ani! But wat de fluck happen to all our jedi friend?"

*This is a canonical scene in SW, wich was cut out because of lack of time. But Lucas told me it is an actual event in SW.*
Thought it was 'bombad', not bombat. laughing

overlord
Originally posted by Barker
laughing

Storm and "is it comprehensible"?? What the hell?? Are you somekind of sock??? eer

I hope you meant it satirically..

DarkC
Is he a sock of...?

overlord
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=5309533#post5309533

DarkC
More like the other way around. But it is interesting.

darthvader_fan
yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.