Blade (w/ stealth) vs Punisher and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Blade's hidden lurkin around somewhere n wolverine n punisher gotta find em' who takes the cake...???

wolverine8888
wolveirne by him self and easiliy. blade can not hide form wolverine. blade is also no wear near as stealthy. if any thing blade is the one who gets jumped.

X-Logan
As long as I know Wolverine wins this alone.

StyleTime
AHAHAHAHAH. This match is hilarious. Wolverine and Punisher everytime. I feel so sorry for Blade.

Wolverine/Punisher 10/10

braz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolveirne by him self and easiliy. blade can not hide form wolverine. blade is also no wear near as stealthy. if any thing blade is the one who gets jumped.

err i dont think so...blade has GUNS remember..and thats the sole reason why wolvie loses to the punisher too, so thats y i paired them up.....

wolverine8888
lol punisher ahs never defeated wolverine ecpt for that time hulk did it form him and it did not even nock wolverine out. also if u don't know this the writer of that comic got in some serous shit for righting that comic there was many things in it that amde ne sense.
wolverine 10/10 vs punisher.
if u recall punisher goes all out vs wolverine well wolverine on the other hand will not use leathal force.
also wolverine kicked the shit out of punisher the last time they fought.
guns lol is why blade would beat wolverine lol. honestly do u know nuthign about wolverine?
besides the fact wolverine can easiliy dodge bullets, he frankly does not need to. wolverine has sat there with 9 guys with machine guns just unloaded on him and he just smiled and then killed them all.
gun have no effect on wolverine what so ever.
wolverine him self beats blades ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.