Flash VS. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
eek! Debate. Current Darkseid...

Adam Warlock
Flash wins.

Metalmanx
Flash again.

sam_drugbringer
Darksied SHOULD WIN!!!

But he jobs to everyone and their aunt nowadays.

Juntai
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Darksied SHOULD WIN!!!

But he jobs to everyone and their aunt nowadays. Who besides Superman..?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Who besides Superman..?

Doomsday.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doomsday.
Ahh.. but Darkseid also smashed DD in that series.
And he also claimed he was at one of his weakest points when Superman said "I didn't even think it possible to hurt you!"

The Ion
As if getting clobbered by Doomsday is something to be ashamed of.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
As if getting clobbered by Doomsday is something to be ashamed of. no doubt.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Ahh.. but Darkseid also smashed DD in that series.
And he also claimed he was at one of his weakest points when Superman said "I didn't even think it possible to hurt you!"

Before or after Doomsday smashed him?

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
As if getting clobbered by Doomsday is something to be ashamed of.

Getting the OE deflected is a shame:
- Diana's Bracelets
- Heat Vision

Getting outsmarted by Superman & Batman is a shame

Getting forced into the Source Wall by strength is a shame

Begging Superman for quarters is a shame

JediMasterLuke5
why does every one always assume Flash is unbeatable and so powerful? He's not he has Speed and thats all. Omega beams on Flash, bye bye flash.

sam_drugbringer
Pshhh. The Flach can block the OB with a peice of glass.

Dizzle
Except that Flash is probably one of the very very few people who could actually avoid Omega Beams. Darkseid still wins pretty easily though., assuming he isn't jobbing horribly, as is getting to be the norm for him.

JediMasterLuke5
Then Darkseid punches flash, flash is dead.

Dizzle
Basically...

Adam Warlock
Can Darkseid move as fast as Flash? No PIS, Flash should win every time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Current Darkseid is rubbish. Wonder Woman will probably kick his ass next.

Flash should win.

Wally West
Darkseid would probably take it.

ZephroCarnelian
Disregarding PIS then maaaybe Flash could win...

But the Omega Beams can also lock onto targets and follow them. Could they not do the same to Flash?

He could keep running for years and they'd still follow him....

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Disregarding PIS then maaaybe Flash could win...

But the Omega Beams can also lock onto targets and follow them. Could they not do the same to Flash?

He could keep running for years and they'd still follow him....

Flash can run through the end of time. Time travel. Even outrunning death. Can current Darkseid move about time like the Flash can? What will stop Flash from dropping a few hundred thousand imps on Darkseid before he can fire off his Omega Beams?

Sir Whirlysplat
Flash should beat everyone just about.

Metalmanx
Flash should win everytime, I agree.

Femi32
I wonder how DS is going to win this one?

soleran30
how can you really kill DS...................that might be a better question.

Dark-Kenshin
The Omega Beams wouldn't work against the speed force, not that flash would need it.

Flash easily

Wolverine2006
i like the flash but, couldn't Darkseid just vaporize him with his Lasers?

Femi32
Flash couldn't avoid the OE in JLA/Avengers...

Mider
doesnt flash eventually get tired?

Dizzle
Originally posted by Mider
doesnt flash eventually get tired?

Eventually, yes... But it takes a hell of a long time, and a hell of a long racetrack.

Again, I really don't see Flash avoiding Omega Beams and doing enough damage to hurt Darkseid at the same time, as he's physically at LEAST on par with Superman in every respect. Even using IMP's, it would take a good amount of time to kill DS. Time that Flash doesn't really have, considering the fact that Omega Beams would probably follow if he tried time travel... and wouldn't be destroyed at the end of time once he got there. (why would they? Black Flash only disappeared because he's an aspect of death, which is connected to the current DCU...) Wally needs time to win here, and thanks to the speed of the Omega Beams, even he isn't fast enough.

Darkseid should win a solid majority... 8-9/10.

Wally West
Originally posted by Mider
doesnt flash eventually get tired? I'd say the greater danger is breaking his hand when trying to punch Darkseid sick

Superherovandal
doesn't current DS have the ALE?

Tron
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Flash can run through the end of time. Time travel. Even outrunning death. Can current Darkseid move about time like the Flash can? What will stop Flash from dropping a few hundred thousand imps on Darkseid before he can fire off his Omega Beams?

Actually, he can. In fact, I think he could do it far better than Flash can.

The Ion
Yeah, Orion said DS could move through time as swiftly as any God. He's not one to lie either.

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
The Omega Beams wouldn't work against the speed force, not that flash would need it.

Flash easily
He wouldn't be erasing the speedforce, just Wally. You could make a great case for Barry not being erased by the OE though.

As for Wally, I can't see anything short of a speedforce dump working on DS.

Scoobless
If the Omega Beams lock onto Flash.... couldn't he just run (vibrate) through DS causing them to hit him instead?

leonidas
ds fires the OE opens a boom tube to anywhere else and lets the beams chase flash til they hit him.

NoFate007
If Darkseid opens a boom tube and leaves, by versus forum rules, he loses.

Either way, Flash is going to beat him unless its written badly.

UniOmni
If superman can outpace the oe, why can't flash?? And doesn't the Speedforce protect his hands, so he doesn't break them when hitting things with high durability?? If so, he should have a chance at winning. Outracing the OE and imping DS a few million times should erode DS's uber durability enough for a KO. If written to his optimum, of course.

Femi32
Originally posted by UniOmni
If superman can outpace the oe, why can't flash?? And doesn't the Speedforce protect his hands, so he doesn't break them when hitting things with high durability?? If so, he should have a chance at winning. Outracing the OE and imping DS a few million times should erode DS's uber durability enough for a KO. If written to his optimum, of course.

That was PIS. DS at full potential shoots an OE that is fine tuned to Flash's molecular structure then encases his body in an indestructable shield. Flash runs all over the earth and through time where he is still followed by the OE. Darkseid wins.

Dizzle
Honestly, are there anywhere the beams CAN'T go? He used Alexander Luthor to shoot them at AM before, so distance really isn't an object. Also, Omega Beams typically avoid other objects, don't they? They wouldn't be nearly as much fun if you could make them run into other stuff. Even phasing through DS probably wouldn't work.

The things move at lightspeed. Basically, Wally would have to constantly working to avoid them. Flash probably COULD put down Darksied, but it would take him a relatively long time to do it, because of Darkseid's durability. If Flash has homing beams following him at lightspeed, I don't see him having enough time to really hurt Darkseid without getting hit. It's a Catch 22 for him. Avoid the beams and forget hitting DS, or hit DS and get hit by the beams. Either way, he ends up losing eventually, which is why I'd give Darkseid a good majority.

Swanky-Tuna
I wonder if he could track the beams around then push DS into the streams.

Tron
Originally posted by Dizzle
Honestly, are there anywhere the beams CAN'T go? He used Alexander Luthor to shoot them at AM before, so distance really isn't an object. Also, Omega Beams typically avoid other objects, don't they? They wouldn't be nearly as much fun if you could make them run into other stuff. Even phasing through DS probably wouldn't work.

The things move at lightspeed. Basically, Wally would have to constantly working to avoid them. Flash probably COULD put down Darksied, but it would take him a relatively long time to do it, because of Darkseid's durability. If Flash has homing beams following him at lightspeed, I don't see him having enough time to really hurt Darkseid without getting hit. It's a Catch 22 for him. Avoid the beams and forget hitting DS, or hit DS and get hit by the beams. Either way, he ends up losing eventually, which is why I'd give Darkseid a good majority.

He makes a damn good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.