Justice League Unlimited Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
This is kind of a respect thread not that they need it. It's a really good show and just wan't to hear what others think about it. Are all the characters depicted right. Who do you like? What would you like in the show to happen in the actually comics? Personnally Brainiac is awesome in the show I mean he's an AI from Krypton that let it get destroyed then he goes to other planets gets all the knowledge then destroys it (kind of like the borg). I also like the large cast. Aztek, Ray two guys we really should see more of. and DR.FATE rocks too bad they have him mostly just blasting magic bolts than summoning some monster or portal to hell. Any post pictures make a comment what ever.

Mindship
I agree...well-written show, but where the heck did it disappear to?

The Ion
It's on hiatus until January.

Great show. DC has a great team working on their animated stuff. Well, except for The Batman. laughing

I wish the JSA was in the show though. Those copycat homages from Season 1 (or 2) don't cut it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.