Batman runs the Spiderman villains Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Can the bat make it through the Spiders Rogue Gallery? He gets 3 hours prep a villians and one day to heal between fights. How far does he get? note these are the reguler 616 versions not the Ultimate

Shocker

Vulture

Mysterio

Sandman

Electro

Rhino

Doc Ock

Green Goblin

Venom

Carnage

cherry cola
Batman can beat everyone on the list but he needs to know their weaknesses.
Shocker: batman will beat him without prep although he seems to cause spider-man trouble.
Vulture: he can beat without prep.
Mysterio: can be beaten without prep he is compareable to the scarecrow
Sandman: batman will need the prep to come up with something to dissolve his form compareable to clayface.
Electro: current one throws batman man into fit so he will need the prep to come up with a suit to withstand Electro's power.
Rhino: no prep needed because Rhino is just dumb but batman better watch Rhino's speed.
Doc Ock: Batman will also need prep because he is not as strong as spider-man to deal with the multiple arms so I say batman brings the proper tools to get the job done.
GG: Seeing as Batman can up with devices like the goblin I think batman is better at it than GG is it would be something to see Batman on his own goblin glider duking it out with GG.
Venom & Carnage: you know the story fire and sonics provided batman finds out about the weaknesses if not he is toast .

Juntai
He gets to prepare?
Batman.

NoFate007
Shocker - given enough time, Batman kicks his ass

Vulture - total decimation, Batman wins

Mysterio - no threat, Batman wins

Sandman - he's fought Clayface and he's worse than this guy I'd say, Batman had to analyze what the clay was made out of and such, this is sand, he knows what he can do with sand. Batman's intelligence causes a rape of a win.

Electro - lots of trouble, but if he has the prep time for it, he'll be able to figure something out. Overall, Batman should win this.

Rhino - intelligence. Rhino is going down.

Doc Ock - tough, but I don't think Batman needs prep for this guy. He can figure out a way to beat him with the environment and such instead of making it just a slug fest. Batman wins.

Green Goblin - Batman

Venom/Carnage - the prep time might not be enough for him, depending on what he focuses on. This is his hardest fight. If he can figure out their weaknesses, no way he's gonna lose, however that's if he has the right direction to start off with on his research. Overall...I'd give it to Batman, but there's a better chance of him losing to these guys than anybody else here, by far.

tiakocom
give me enough time to prepare and batman's cash i can do pretty much anythin too....christ sake ppl batman id only HUMAN...all the prep time talk that i keep on hearing about batman jus proves that point if you get the chance to study your opponent course you wil win, give that same time to his enemies and i'm sure they will figure out that all it takes is a headshot and batman is toast better yet shoot his eyes, unless somone tell me that batman can evade bullest shot too.

golem370
They did not give him enough rest time his he doesn't have a healing power

golem370

Smaxxer
Originally posted by NoFate007
True.

He wins, but not as easy as you might think. But granted, Batman wins.

Could go either way.

Sandman can be extremely dangerous and is a whole other league than Batman.

Batman has only a small chance of winning.

How ?

What are you smoking ? Batman doesn't need prep for Dock Ock ?? confused

You ARE funny....

Spider-Man - who is a genius and outclasses Batman in every physical way - knows Venom and Carnage very well, and knows their weaknesses, and he always has serious trouble with only one of them. So don't tell me Batman will be able to take on these guys.

Knowing a weakness is absolutely no guarantee for a win. One tiny mistake and they rip his heart out in a split second.

golem370
Doc ock lifts 9tons with each tentacle and if he gives Spider-Man trouble he going to give Batman trouble

Draco69
Bats beats them all. With his vast nearly unlimited resources, access to uber-godlike tech, and scary genius-intellect, he can't lose.

golem370
Batman would get rip apart by Sandman easily he lifts like 85tons

Draco69
Without prep, yes. With prep, Batman uses a molecular arranger to turn him into a lovely sandbox for Gotham Elementary School.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Without prep, yes. With prep, Batman uses a molecular arranger to turn him into a lovely sandbox for Gotham Elementary School. the truth

Scoobless
3 hours prep isn't that much... i'd say Sandman, Doc Ock and the Symbiotes will beat him

Juntai
Whatever, he could grab a flamethrower and Mr Freeze's gun off of his wall , run over the first couple guys in the Batmobile, then hop out and smoke the rest. he wouldn't even need rest between battles.

Smaxxer
I can't believe all the crap Batman fans are trying to sell us... he would do this, he would do that...

Batman would DIE...

Juntai
Originally posted by Smaxxer
I can't believe all the crap Batman fans are trying to sell us... he would do this, he would do that...

Batman would DIE... In moment's notice, he thrown together devices and plans to take down heros on New God level, Spiderman level characters are nothing to a Batman with prep.

What will they do, when he walks to the Bat-arsenal, puts on his New God set of armor, picks up his motherbox and attaches it, his freezegun, and the phantomzone projector?

The Ion
Originally posted by Juntai
In moment's notice, he thrown together devices and plans to take down heros on New God level, Spiderman level characters are nothing to a Batman with prep.

What will they do, when he walks to the Bat-arsenal, puts on his New God set of armor, picks up his motherbox and attaches it, his freezegun, and the phantomzone projector?
Don't forget the utility belt.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Ion
Don't forget the utility belt.

and his fanboy-faith-powered cowl

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Don't forget the utility belt. That's standard tho. Sonic disruptors, concussion, regurgitation, incindiary and flash grenades.. etc. lol.

Beyonder
Dude, Batman gonna run Rhino over wit his Batmobile.

Tassadar
Batman cant beat Sandman, Venom, or Carnage with just 3 hours, and he has serious problems with Electro
The rest are nothing Batman couldnt handle

Crease
Originally posted by NoFate007

Vulture - total decimation, Batman wins

Mysterio - no threat, Batman wins

Sandman - he's fought Clayface and he's worse than this guy I'd say, Batman had to analyze what the clay was made out of and such, this is sand, he knows what he can do with sand. Batman's intelligence causes a rape of a win.

Electro - lots of trouble, but if he has the prep time for it, he'll be able to figure something out. Overall, Batman should win this.

Rhino - intelligence. Rhino is going down.

Doc Ock - tough, but I don't think Batman needs prep for this guy. He can figure out a way to beat him with the environment and such instead of making it just a slug fest. Batman wins.

Green Goblin - Batman

Venom/Carnage - the prep time might not be enough for him, depending on what he focuses on. This is his hardest fight. If he can figure out their weaknesses, no way he's gonna lose, however that's if he has the right direction to start off with on his research. Overall...I'd give it to Batman, but there's a better chance of him losing to these guys than anybody else here, by far.

I'm going to assume this entire post was sarcasm AND give you props for seeming so serious.

Darth Kal-El
Sandman stops Bruce.

Metalmanx
Sandman most likely stops him. But honestly, this is the main reason why Batman annoys the hell out of me. Give him enough prep time, and he can take out most opponents. Now, if you want an interesting thread, make him fight Spiderman's Rogue Gallery WITHOUT prep time. That makes things much more interesting. Like this, it's just kind of lame.

Grimm22
Batman.

Seriously though Spidey has sucky villans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.