Thanos & Darkseid vs Team MarvSupWonderful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Team MarvSupWonderful consists of:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Man
Champion
Super Boy
Super Girl
Gladiator

golem370
Thanos and Darkseid to powerful.

BobbyD
Are you sure, Golem? I know they have the numbers, but it seems that they possess enough "oomph" to take them out also.

golem370
Damn didn't see Champion so I'd give the second team 6of10 wins but if this is Immortal Thanos then I give it to the first team 8of10 times Champion would break Darkseids back while the others are fighting Thanos. Also the last one fighting would be Thanos against Champion Superman Gladiator

dvampire
The team. no expression

Juntai
Hell of a fight..

The Ion
If Jeph Loeb is writing this fight, Superman takes them both by himself.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
If Jeph Loeb is writing this fight, Superman takes them both by himself. and then fistfights spectre and eventually convinces him that he shouldnt kill people.

The Ion
Originally posted by Juntai
and then fistfights spectre and eventually convinces him that he shouldnt kill people.
True. When Loeb gets ahold of Thanos and has Sentry man handle him, you Marvel guys will know what Darkseid fans feel like. laughing

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
True. When Loeb gets ahold of Thanos and has Sentry man handle him, you Marvel guys will know what Darkseid fans feel like. laughing

Thank goodness Marvel knows not to do such a thing as to hire Loeb in that way. Marvel tends to not treat their villains like sh!t, maybe just current Juggernaut.

And luckily Thanos has Starlin. Poor Darkseid, Kirby's dead now and Superman's probably pissing on that grave like he's been doing to Darkseid of late.

BobbyD
Juntai, what's your take on this fight?

Juntai
It'd be a hell of a matchup that's for sure, but since we're not talking about powered down or up versions, as it wasn't specifically stated, I'm going to go with Darkseid and Thanos in the long run.. Thanos is of course, rediclous as everyone knows, and Darkseid when not specifically weak, as has been stated by himself many times in recent years, is pretty unbeatable when at "optimum" level... He's galactus-like in that he jobs, but should be nearly unbeatable, but it's ok for those two characters specifically because they say they're in weak states usually when it happens, so we expect it.

If we're talking powed down Darkseid, as he's been portrayed though, the team takes it easy.

BobbyD
Thanks for your response, my friend. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.