hi this is my first post .. about "school of rock"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

free4eveeer
about "school of rock" .. in about the middle of the movie when they were escaping from the school first time to go to the auditions of the battle of the band .. and the kid told them "it's clear" .. there was a song playing . i couldnt find it in the soundtrack but i really liked it .. please if anyone knows what that song is please tell me .. it's in the minute (0:51) in the movie (almost an hour) ..plz help me guyz

Bardock42
Hi this is my 14206th post ..aboot the Search function and how to post in existing threads instead of creating new ones (Posting and you.....)

School of Rock
School of Rock!!!
The School of Rock

Official "whats that song?" Topic
Movie Trivia

Anyways, I don't know that song, would be best if you'd use the Song Link though.....that would be the right thread. So have fun here....oh by the way School of Rock rocks pretty much yes

free4eveeer
thnx 4 the links smile

Bardock42
Ewww....you misunderstood me...you should only post it once...and only ion the right place...which would haved been the Official "What's that song" Thread" ..... and not open a new thread everytie...well...cause it's against forum rules....err...my bad embarrasment

free4eveeer
oops sorry .. thnx 4 the help again smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.