What if you were Superman and saw Champion Walking towards you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok your Superman and your 6foot3 and 225pounds and you happen to look down the street and you see these guy walking towards you and the closer he gets the bigger he gets what do you do. Remember Champion is 9foot2 and weights 5,050 pounds and looks like this.

The Ion
I call She-Hulk.

golem370
She Hulk and Superman couldn't reach his chest

Maestro
Ask him if he wants to go and get a coffee.

DarkCrawler
I fly away, train for two weeks, then come back and kick his ass.

roughrider
After opening pleasentries, he asks if he would like to meet his friend Doomsday. big grin

aton_ra
fly into space get the time-gem from wherever it is right now, and age champion to death.
(thanos once explained that the elders can become millions of years old but they are not immortal ,see infinity quest)

dominic/wolf
go feral and turm into my alter ego savage ohh crap did i say that out loud

RAGE17
i attack his balls with my heat vision and fly away. to the woods

snoopdogg
Originally posted by RAGE17
i attack his balls with my heat vision and fly away. to the woods You beat me to it. I was just gonna say that.

RAGE17
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You beat me to it. I was just gonna say that.

but you didnt BHAHAHAHA!!!

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
She Hulk and Superman couldn't reach his chest
She Hulk can jump and Supes can fly. If I were Supes I'd probably just throw her at his head.

yahman
I'd tell him to get a haircut !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Wickerman
Originally posted by roughrider
After opening pleasentries, he asks if he would like to meet his friend Doomsday. big grin

laughing funniest thing i've read today thumb up

~wickerman~

golem370
bump

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Ion
I call She-Hulk. laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
I would probably beat him up before he did anything, like everyone else, unsure that he was a criminal at all, and just claim it was because he looked funny if anyone asks.

Piedmon
Since I'm Superman I'd venture forth a guarded "hello?" If he continued to walk forward menacingly, I'd say, "identify yourself or I'll be forced to action." Then lazer him in the face lots and keep flying away. Just cuz I've got superstrength doesn't mean I need my pretty face messed up.

grey fox
I'd slice his arms and leg's off with surgically precise Heat vision blast's before beating his torso to death........ cool

Juntai
Spin in a circle fast and lay him out.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by The Ion
I call She-Hulk.

I call Chuck Norris. yes

pacmaniac
just heat vision him to death *pzz, pzz, pzz*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.