The Most Arrogant Comic-Book Characters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Cosmic beings are NOT allowed. No heralds. No New Gods. No Eternals. No Thanos. No Darkseid. They were destined to be arrogant.

And no DOOM! That's just too obvious.

Choose 5 characters who you believe to be arrogant.

8bitChris
Black Panther
Guy Gardner
Ultimate Maximoff Twins
Batman
Sunfire

The Ion
Oliver Queen (The most self righteous dick in comics. I hate him and his stupid beard.)
Batman
Guy Gardner
Jade
Supergirl Britney

Smaxxer
Hercules
Professor Hulk
Dock Ock
Lobo
Norman Osborn

(Special nomination for Batman)

DarkCrawler
Namor
Guy Gardner
Hercules
Batman
and...HULK! (HE always says that he is the strongest, that no one can defeat him etc.)

Draco69
I can't believe no mentioned Emma Frost...

DarkCrawler
Yeah, she is arrogant.

But not nearly as arrogant as Namor. stick out tongue

Namor was the first arrogant character in comic books...

No wait...Superman is a dick.

Nevermind. smile

Draco69
Noone in the comicverse matches Pre-C Superman in arrogance. no

armandovalles
by far the most arrogant guys are definitely the immortals/gods/etc such as:

Hercules
Thor
Namor
Zeus (altho he's so powerful he's allowed to be arrogant cuz no one's gonna **** wit him)
Odin (same as Zeus tho)

Scoobless
Quicksilver
Midnighter
Ultimate Cap
Mr X
and
J Jonah Jameson

Draco69
Ultimate Cap is a great nomination. Arrogant bastard...

I also nominate Ultimate Professor X.

Mindship
Captain Arrogance
Arrogance Girl
The Arrogant Avenger
Arrogancer
Sheer Arrogance

...but this is because they all had some Significant Other killed, after which radiation or chemicals gave them stupendous powers and the audacity to wear tights.

olympian
Hercules
Namor
Guy Gardner (best prick ever non godlike)
Pre Crisis"imthebest"Superman
Grey Hulk
Emma
Maxima (former justice leaguer)
Wolverine"imthebestthereis"
Deathstroke
Batman
Quicksilver
Classic Avengers Hawkeye
Magneto"imthenumberonemutant"

and possibly Lobo and Booster Gold.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Draco69
Cosmic beings are NOT allowed. No heralds. No New Gods. No Eternals. No Thanos. No Darkseid. They were destined to be arrogant.

And no DOOM! That's just too obvious.

Choose 5 characters who you believe to be arrogant. Who the freak is left.....
Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Lex Luthor
Poison Ivy
And Wolverines at the top of the list.

Dr.Fate
Namor is the king of Arrogantis the cocky king of the sea. And for some reason so is Aquaman must be the fish scales chafing there groins

willRules
Originally posted by Draco69
Ultimate Cap is a great nomination. Arrogant bastard...

I also nominate Ultimate Professor X.

I agree but I think thats one of the reasons why they are incredibly cool and interesting characters smile

jrodslam
No particular order.

Namor
Batman
Guy Gardner
Dr. Strange
Black Adam
Iceman

FistOfThe North
Batman arrogant? hm..

I'd say Jack Nicholson's Joker was very arrogant as Jack Napier. Wasn't he a narcissist. He would look himself in the mirror all the time and always acted snobby. Like that woman put her hand on his shoulder and while he was looking at himself in the mirror she said "you look fine" and Napier said "I didn't ask." then looked at her hand signaling to get her hand of his shoulder, lol. ..Yea, i'd have too say Jack Napier is the most arrogant i've seen.

It's why he lost it, cause his face was damaged by a ricochet bullet and debris plus chemicals. Imagine a narcissist losing have his face torn off. You could say that Napier's Joker is insanely arrogant. i mean, look at the way the Joker acts and talks. pompous, arrogant, theatrical..

Next Venom_girl
Spidey's Sister got my vote of with Doc Ock...
Let's see... nobody's mentioned Kenneth Irons...
http://claweb.cla.unipd.it/home/cclark/student_work/webpages/American%20Comics/irons.jpg He remains arrogant despite having his plans foiled and arse kicked again and again.

Scoobless
Imus Champion (anyone remember him?)

he got the Avengers and the Squadron Supreme together and challenged them to stop him.... even though the guy has no super powers whatsoever

armandovalles
5 Arrogant Guys:

Insane Genis - he's arrogant cuz no one he ever fought had the power to shut him up, and the people who did have the power to were too lazy to try.

Hercules - unless you feel like getting ur head buried 2 feet into a concrete wall, dont say anything.

Sentry - he's arrogant cuz he must feel like nobody can beat him since he beat Terrax, i cant wait till Thanos gets in his face.

Thor - unless you wanna get smacked across the face with a 2-ton hammer that's charged by electricity, dont say anything.

Thanos - in my opinion, this guy DESERVES to be arrogant. He takes everything Surfer has every time they fight and he laughs at it, then beats Surfer down with ease. Who else can say they can do that? And even against Odin, he was overpowered by far, but he still refused to give in, and refused to fall. He deserves to be arrogant and to be able to talk shit to whoever he wants cuz he, in my opinion, deserves more fighting respect than ANYONE.

Scoobless

he got the Avengers and the Squadron Supreme together and challenged them to stop him.... even though the guy has no super powers whatsoever

long pig
Shocktopus is pretty arrogant, but only because he is way better than you.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4149/shockky1ek.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Doom is the meaning of arrogance.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Doom is the meaning of arrogance.

That's because he deserves to be arrogant. He is the meanest mofo in Marvel, after all. And arch enemy of the smartest man in Marvel, Reeds Richards a.k.a Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic 4, for the noobs..

I'snt Doom a King, as well?

who?-kid
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
That's because he deserves to be arrogant. He is the meanest mofo in Marvel
Doom actually isn't that mean. He's cold, but he has some honor in him. He started with NOTHING and became the ultimate villain on Earth.

Got to respect that.

That's what he says. But it's more like some kind of mayor (in my book that is).

XerxesLogan
1. Batman
2. Namor
3. Ultimate Xavier (In a manipulative way)
4. Hawkman (DIE!DIE!DIE!)
5. The Gorgon

eleveninches
1.Lucifer
2.Superman
3.Doom
4.Genis

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Spidey's Sister got my vote of with Doc Ock...
Let's see... nobody's mentioned Kenneth Irons...
http://claweb.cla.unipd.it/home/cclark/student_work/webpages/American%20Comics/irons.jpg He remains arrogant despite having his plans foiled and arse kicked again and again. love kinda hot there. looks arrogant.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by long pig
Shocktopus is pretty arrogant, but only because he is way better than you.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4149/shockky1ek.jpg What? is? That?

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut used to be pretty full of himself.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
What? is? That?

You don't recognize SHOCKTOPUS!? blink

Next Venom_girl

yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless

Very cool character !!!!!!! Some very funny lines directed at the fat guy IMO

The ultimate Arrogant Prince. It isn't Doom, it isn't Namor, it isn't even Orion.....

The Dark Prince VEGETA !!!!!!!!!! evil face

Superherovandal
LUCIFER no doubt.

olympian
Lucifer its just that good cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.