Skeleton Key

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crimson Cloud
If you have seen skeleton key you will know how weird it is but if you don't just post me ask

house
I actually liked the skeleton key for what it was, It had a good storyline, good acting, A nice twist at the end and some hot shots of kate hudson eek!

LizzyT123
I did like the Skeleton Key, even though I was making fun of the whole movie when I was watching it!(My buddy and I were the only people except for one little girl in there)

It was actually very cool, and I liked how it made me think a lot after watching it. I really enjoyed it!

Cinemaddiction
I caught it tonight on DVD. I thought it was pretty decent. It got progressively more intriguing, but I don't necessarily think it stayed true to any real voodoo/hoodoo roots. Just a commercialized "witch" version, but it still worked, IMO. Gena Rowlands was great.

papabeard
www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359355&highlight=skeleton+key

LizzyT123
I liked how it twisted around, and you never ever would guess the ending right, lol.

b-dan
i dont want to see it for some reason prabably cuz the produceer fromt he grudge made it and the movies that have had that producer in it usualluy arent that great

LizzyT123
it isn't really a horror movie, so you won't see like, any blood, but it messes with your mind, and I do recomend it though. But hey, don't take my word for it, if you don't like those kind of thrillers

jayy
Just finished watching it. Pretty good flick.

wink

LizzyT123
Its pretty sad what happens to Caroline in the end. But thats what you get when you trust old ladies! bunny

Gaetane
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Its pretty sad what happens to Caroline in the end. But thats what you get when you trust old ladies! bunny

GOOD ONE, lol!!!

Zilverz
I finally seen this movie. Heard from several people beforehand that they didnt like it. I enjoyed this film.

It wasnt gorey or anything, but the tension was building up for me throughout the film. I think the story was good. I personally thought the old lady was probably lying when she told the story... and i noticed the black voodoo lady smokin the same cigs as her .. so I pretty much guessed .,.. the most unfortunate part was me reading beforehand that there was an unexpected and undesirable ending. So towards the end I was kind of expecting it .. and wasnt as shocked. I hate it when my movies get spoiled like that. The only real question i want to throw out there... wouldnt the two older people getting taken to the hosiptal eventually be able to talk since the remedies would have worn off? Oh and also I dont understand why they were so afraid of the mirrors ? I could see the old lady not wanting them around because techincally if they new how to reverse the spell .. it could be done ... but why was the old man afraid of the mirrors ? It doesnt make sense for him to be scared of the voodoo people.. he has already had his soul switched..

b-dan
i rented it and i thought it would be a ghost movie anyways the movie sucked well dont all horror movies latly other than the two saw movies

LizzyT123
They were afraid of the mirrors because you know how the body's switched right! They were looking at themselves, but it really wasn't themselves.

Zilverz
They were afraid of the mirrors because you know how the body's switched right! They were looking at themselves, but it really wasn't themselves.

that should be in spoiler tags ... but thank you .. that is a good explaination

LizzyT123
sorry! how do you do spoiler tags?

Zilverz
sorry! how do you do spoiler tags?

you type message but no space at the beginning

LizzyT123
okie dokie!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Gaetane
GOOD ONE, lol!!!

thank you, thank you, but I normally do like old ladies, even though I said that, lol!

thomasgeorge
lizzy i love you

b-dan
unexpected at the most what u said tommy

LizzyT123
tommy....as in thomasgeorge?

jayy
laughing laughing

LizzyT123
did you think the Skeleton Key was funny Jayy?

jayy
Yeah, somewhat.

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.