Good anime/manga pictures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Sanctuary_
I am always trying to find good anime/manga pictures to draw but can't find much at the moment...
Send me a link if you see a good picture or attatch it or something... smile

DemonXangelX
if u want sum good links there many anime and manga websites like theotaku and anime wallpapers

chibiruto
ohh...good site...i was just about to say that!
um....u could just type in a search at any search engine site...askcom is good!
but hey! alot of people here have good pics!ask them!

Mauz
Hey im a big anime fan but as im in ireland theres a very limited selection of them and they are kinda hard to findcrybaby!!! I love movies like "Spirited away" "Princess mononoke" (anything by hoayo miyazaki) and any movies like thatdroolio! can any one reccommend some that i might likeermm??? (that are available in ireland or one the net) if ye can cud ye email me??? (Idont get on the net very often due to laziness!!)
My email address is: [email protected]
Tanx,notworthy
Mauz

_Sanctuary_
cool!
Anyway if anyone sees a particularly good anime/manga picture please send a link!

_Sanctuary_
For example this is pretty interesting: http://www.os.rim.or.jp/~cosuck/geolog/img/gwen2.jpg

DemonXangelX
hay not bad i like ur choice of characteristics for ur sig

_Sanctuary_
thanks big grin

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by chibiruto
ohh...good site...i was just about to say that!
um....u could just type in a search at any search engine site...askcom is good!
but hey! alot of people here have good pics!ask them!

Yeah.. Where is your signature from?

Yuusuke
I drew this guy on Paint awhile ago using pixel by pixel imaging...I wish I had a Digi-Pad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.