how to annoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
people at a theme park

Don't move with the line so that huge gaps form in front of you.
2. Wear a life preserver on to the water rides.
3. Begin to cry when they start the merry-go-round and have them stop it because you're too scared to go all the way.
4. Demand that you be measured for each and every ride you go on (especially if you're tall), just to make sure that you are tall enough and won't get hurt.
5. Pour water onto other people's cotton candy.
6. Take an Alka-Seltzer tablet and begin to have spasmatic movements in your body while foaming at the mouth at the very top of the tallest ride.
7. Offer people Monopoly cash for their places in line.
8. Don't put your lap bar down or buckle your seat belt. Make the attendant do it.
9. Tell people on line that they can't go on the ride because the sign said "Excessively overweight persons should not ride this attraction."
10. Everytime you pass a chain restraint not in use, clip it on and use it to hold back the people behind you in line.
11. Put woopie cushions on the seats of roller coasters as you get off.
12. If you went on a ride that took pictures, comment on how great you think you look in it, and how you're going to add that picture into your modeling portfolio.
13. Find someone and tell them that you're lost, and beg them to hold your hand until your parents show up.
14. Make a fake fast pass even if the park you're at doesn't sell them, and cut to the front of the line, waving it around.
15. Hand out flyers that inform people of the dangers of theme parks.
16. Start a game of telephone while on line.
17. Throw paper planes with cryptic messages written on them off the top of the ferris wheel.
18. Go into the house of mirrors, and then tell people to hold hands and form a chain so that no one gets lost.
19. Go up to every character walking around and give them a big hug and call them your "hero."
20. Jump into the fountains to steal all the money.
21. Dress up as a character, and while you're walking around curse out any little kid that wants to hug you.
22. If someone is buying their ride pictures, tell the seller that you would like a copy of their picture too.
23. Push the last person in line, and watch everyone fall over like dominoes.
24. Sit in the front seat of the roller coaster, and pretend that you are driving it with an imaginary wheel.
25. Sit next to a random stranger on a roller coaster, and scream hysterically while you're going up a hill at 5mph.

Kharhmah
laughing out loud

I'm so going to try some of them.

ladygrim
laughing out loud i wud but i work at one .... welll the hotel to one

ladygrim
people in a food store

1. But one grape. Just one. Then claim that you don't have enough money to pay and walk off furious.
2. Move "wet floor" signs to carpeted areas.
3. Challenge people to shopping cart races.
4. Go into the canned goods aisle, and make towers of Spaghettio's in the middle of the floor.
5. Take things from people's carts, and write IOU notes.
6. Go to the checkout line, and when it's your turn, order a cheeseburger with fries. Refuse to move until your demands are met.
7. Put up fake sale signs, and insist that you shoud get money off.
8. Get italian bread, and challenge people to duels while swinging it around like a sword.
9. Demand to see the manager, and when he/she comes, request a song to be played over the intercom system.
10. Spray people with air fresheners in the cleaning aisle.
11. Buy two lobsters, and let them go on the floor. Take bets on which one will win the lobster race.
12. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If someone comes up to you, order a martini while fanning yourself.
13. Stand in front of a security camera, and give a news report. Drag peple over to be interviewed.
14. Throw papers with cryptic messages over the aisles.
15. Get a bunch of friends together, and play hide-and-go-seek.
16. Go up to the clerk, say "code Red" and see what they do
17. Play chicken with another person using grocery carts.
18. Put M&M's on layaway.
19. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
20. Put "reserved" signs in the checkout lanes when you first come in, so that people won't take your spot on line.
21. If the meat section serves people using numbered papers, pull all the numbers out of the dispensor and for each number, order one thin slice of ham. Have each of your orders packaged separately.
22. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
23. Stand between the automatic doors, and scream when they start to close. Repeat.
24. Walk behind someone as their advisor, making comments on everything they pick up.
25. Go to the candy aisle, and if a fat person starts to pick up some, shake your head sadly.

zac_j
BASTARD!!! someone did 22 to me.

ladygrim
22 of which annoy

Puddin Pop
lol i am going to a store today i gotta try them!

Raven Guardia
I wanna try number 24 of the park list laughing out loud

_Sanctuary_
laughing out loud those are great!

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

"22. If someone is buying their ride pictures, tell the seller that you would like a copy of their picture too." laughing

nitro-swicked
laughing mint

_Sanctuary_
"25. Go to the candy aisle, and if a fat person starts to pick up some, shake your head sadly." big grin laughing out loud

older_than_13
laughing rolling on floor laughing eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing

Oh man... They surely annoy others but it makes me happy ---

nitro-swicked
laughing

Spideys Sister
Walk like a high school seinor.....very very very very very very very....ect.

Slowly. That took all that space for all the invisible verys. You get me.

Noble Strong

Strangelove
banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.