Sentry VS. Thunderbolts...Sans Genis...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it? Current roster of Thunderbolts, sans Genis, or the Sentry?

Debate.

K3VIL
Sentry.
I see Radioactive Man gaving him problems if he goes all out.
But he should wait for Songbird taking away the rest of the team.
With his powers RM can boost his strenght and durability to pretty high levels, and can emit, concussive force, nuclear radiation, blinding flashes of light, and force field even able to STOP MJOLNIR.
His powerset grant him vast choices, tough Sentry will win in the end, and RM will fall in a warrior way.

Wynndar
Aside of RM they kinda suck.

armandovalles
wait, so this is Sentry versus the New T-Bolts WITH OR WITHOUT PHOTON? cuz if they have Photon then, uh, Sentry dies hard. Without Photon they'd have major problems, i dunno who'd win. Songbird is pretty powerful, she's basically the same thing as a GL but a lil weaker, Radioactive Man is hella powerful, Speed Demon has gotten a huge speed upgrade, so fast that Spiderman could barely even keep up with his movements, Blizzard is kinda useless cuz it's just a freon suit but if he can really pour on the ice he can be helpful, Mach IV is basically a shitty version of IM, but he could probly serve as a good distraction. All the other T-Bolts are pretty much useless (Swordsman cuz he wont be able to get close, Joystick sux) and if Atlas can somehow get huge and close to Sentry like he did against Genis then i think the T-Bolts could win. I say:

Sentry vs New T-Bolts (WITH PHOTON): New T-Bolts win 10/10.

Sentry vs New T-Bolts (WITHOUT PHOTON): Sentry wins 5/10 or 6/10.

sam_drugbringer
Hell, I'm still amased they managed to stop sentry WITH Marvel.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Who takes it? Current roster of Thunderbolts, sans Genis, or the Sentry?

Debate.

Sans Genis. Without Photon.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
wait, so this is Sentry versus the New T-Bolts WITH OR WITHOUT PHOTON? cuz if they have Photon then, uh, Sentry dies hard. Without Photon they'd have major problems, i dunno who'd win. Songbird is pretty powerful, she's basically the same thing as a GL but a lil weaker, Radioactive Man is hella powerful, Speed Demon has gotten a huge speed upgrade, so fast that Spiderman could barely even keep up with his movements, Blizzard is kinda useless cuz it's just a freon suit but if he can really pour on the ice he can be helpful, Mach IV is basically a shitty version of IM, but he could probly serve as a good distraction. All the other T-Bolts are pretty much useless (Swordsman cuz he wont be able to get close, Joystick sux) and if Atlas can somehow get huge and close to Sentry like he did against Genis then i think the T-Bolts could win. I say:

Sentry vs New T-Bolts (WITH PHOTON): New T-Bolts win 10/10.

Sentry vs New T-Bolts (WITHOUT PHOTON): Sentry wins 5/10 or 6/10.
Wait armando.
Songbird is nowhere near a Green Lantern.
She can absorb sonic energy and create constructs and fly, but nothing more.She cannot manipulate almost any kind of energy, absorb or deflect it, or restore life on a planet.
A GL is herald level, Songbird has just basic functions of what a GL ring can do, constructs, force fields, blast and flight.
Aside for this, considering even while holding back on both sides the winner of the last fight was Genis, without him, the T-Bolts are just distractions, and Sentry will kill them easy, RM will last more, just that.

kgkg
Sentry can take them easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.