Bizarre sex laws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
In Cleveland Ohio: Woman are not allowed to wear patent - leather shoesin public - in case their polished surfaces offer a reflected view up their skirts.

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for on the premises."

Krackrow Poland: Sex with an animal is punishable by death - but only for a third offence.

Riga, Latvia: Couples are not allowed to have sex while arguing.

Hungary: Against the law to have sex with the light on - even the light of the candle

Phillippines: In some parts of the country a groom to be must prove his manhood by bonking his future brides sisters before there wedding. SWEET!

Willowdale Oregan: Men cannot swear while making love to their wives, women can say whatever they like.

Valencia, venezuela: Unmarried men and women are not allowed to have sex with anyone who is a known idiot. LOL.

santa cruz bolivia: its illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time sad damn

Ecuador: A man can return a bride to her parents if he decides she isnt a virgin.

Kuwait: it is illegal for a man to look lustfully at a statue of a woman or a female animal. ...jesus christ

cambodia: in rural areas, a husband may kill his wifes lover if they have had sex in the husbands home. but if the adultary takes place some place else, the husband cant kill the lover...but he can kill his wife instead.

dresden germany: a man isnt allowed to stare, wink at or whistle at any women except his wife.

Minsk belarus: husbands are not allowe d to refuse their wives sex after two sex free weeks have passed

ames iowa: A husband cannot take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with his wife. ....bollocks!

eek! eek! eek!

Hit_and_Miss
lol... uncivilised world... euro

Prince Nauj
well thats intresting and weird messed

Tha C-Master
lol...

PVS
http://autobahnvw.net/pwn3d1/bsmeter.gif

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
http://autobahnvw.net/pwn3d1/bsmeter.gif

Hey, give him some credit. It's not about the illuminati...ease up.

PVS
i just cant stand urban legend emails, let alone those posted here.

Deano
this was in the papers, not that i trust the papers at all, but i dunno why they would lie about that. even tho some of it seems too bizarre to be true

KidRock
Originally posted by Deano
this was in the papers, not that i trust the papers at all, but i dunno why they would lie about that. even tho some of it seems too bizarre to be true

Are the papers run by the Lizard Men?

Deano
its gettin old now, funny at first, but now...

debbiejo
In the US...some of these might be blue laws?...old laws...?

tabby999
some of them are more likely than not true, there are some pretty obscure and weird laws still on the books in the states, imagine some of the ones in Europe

nick1811

Phillippines: In some parts of the country a groom to be must prove his manhood by bonking his future brides sisters before there wedding. SWEET!

i like the sound of that one! cool

tabby999
unless you get the one hottie from the family

silver_tears
Not if you marry one of a triplet happy

Maestro

Krackrow Poland: Sex with an animal is punishable by death - but only for a third offence.

Lmao

Darth Jello
New law in my state: There is no penalty for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana!!!

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Jello
New law in my state: There is no penalty for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana!!!

no penalty at all? i find that hard to believe.
no CRIMINAL charges perhaps? thats how it is in new york state.

Darth Jello
no charges no penatly within denver city limits, no charge but penalty everywhere else in the state

PVS
dude, next vacation i take, i am SO F***ING THERE!!!! eek!

BadKitty
In Cleveland Ohio: Woman are not allowed to wear patent - leather shoesin public - in case their polished surfaces offer a reflected view up their skirts.

I live in cleveland so I know what I'm gonna wear today mmmm

Hit_and_Miss
hmmm...

cool_dudes_rule
ok this is a weird thread.

DarkCrawler
That...would be an enjoyable job.

Syren
I was thinking that... for men, of course big grin

But you have to remember, a lot of these 'young virgins' may well be ugly as sin. But you get paid, so close your eyes and get on with it.

DarkCrawler
True. laughing out loud

Eis
wtf??? laughing out loud

Syren
Would that cause issues, do you think? Are there many men who would like to have relations with mothers and daughters at the same time?

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
well thats intresting and weird messed
so true

Eis
Originally posted by Syren
Would that cause issues, do you think? Are there many men who would like to have relations with mothers and daughters at the same time?
That was why I was laughing.. how many men are there that like to have sex with their wives and their daughters at the same time...
it's ****ed up

Dordaness
wow those are weird. surprised theres not one like "In *place* it is illegal to have sex with men until they put their penis in their ass then run around in the woods"

DarkCrawler
"Riga, Latvia: Couples are not allowed to have sex while arguing."

How many couples usually have sex when arguing?

idowhatiamtold
"ames iowa: A husband cannot take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with his wife. ....bollocks!"

Soo, wait.... He can get drunk out of bed, but not in it? Who watches for this?

Happy Dance

Darth Jello
Originally posted by idowhatiamtold
"ames iowa: A husband cannot take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with his wife. ....bollocks!"

Soo, wait.... He can get drunk out of bed, but not in it? Who watches for this?

Happy Dance

that actually kinda makes sense. going down on a girl after recently drinking beer is one of the leading causes of yeast infection.

Koala MeatPie
I'm Moving to Cambodia!

Inspectah Deck
That's alot of sex laws

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Darth Jello

Pfft, that's nothin'. In my state, it's perfectly legal to smoke pot on your own property... Just not to be in possession of it. blink

GCG
Hey ; i heard that a new Brothel has opened somewhere in the states, and it caters exclusively for women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.